additional roster move

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

additional roster move

Collie out (for now)

Williams and Kline in (for now)

Does 1 more player have to be removed for Vereen to be active? Washington?

WHat has become of Svitek? I was impressed with his versatility this summer, and really thought he would get rotational snaps

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: additional roster move

My best guess is that Leon Washington gets cut when Vereen comes back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Collie out (for now)

WHat has become of Svitek? I was impressed with his versatility this summer, and really thought he would get rotational snaps

[/QUOTE]

Collie will or should retire.

Kline is our best guard prospect, Cannon is the best tackle to fill in for Vollmer and Svitek is the best back up tackle, he was ok at guard but wasn't great, he is better at tackle with his length.

Washington and Cole have been cut again, both may be back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

yeah i see Washington gone once Vereen gets activated. BB for some reason like Blount as a KR. but i felt the same way with Svitek i was intrigued by him in camp. maybe if another OL goes down they will move Cannon to his drafted spot (G) and put Svitek at OT. Cannon is playing very well in Seabass' spot, tough to get Svitek out there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Collie out (for now)

[/QUOTE]

Kline is our best guard prospect, Cannon is the best tackle to fill in for Vollmer and Svitek is the best back up tackle, he was ok at guard but wasn't great, he is better at tackle with his length.

[/QUOTE]

I must have missed that Cole and Wash have been cut?

Cole surprises me, with Gregory hurt, seemed Cole was the 3rd or 4th S on the depth chart

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Cole surprises me, with Gregory hurt, seemed Cole was the 3rd or 4th S on the depth chart

[/QUOTE]

I think this is Coles 3rd or 4th time being cut this season and Washington's 2nd, I think both will be back at some point. 

This is like stashing a player on the practice squad but because they're vets BB can't, so he probably makes a gentlemen's agreement to keep them for x amount of games so they reach some incentive clauses, this is complete guesswork by me but I believe these kind of under the table deals go on all the time in the NFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think this is Coles 3rd or 4th time being cut this season and Washington's 2nd, I think both will be back at some point. 

This is like stashing a player on the practice squad but because they're vets BB can't, so he probably makes a gentlemen's agreement to keep them for x amount of games so they reach some incentive clauses, this is complete guesswork by me but I believe these kind of under the table deals go on all the time in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

wozzy i have not seen/heard that Cole & Leon were cut. what's your source just wondering

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Collie out (for now)

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cole still shows on the Roster?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Unfortunately Cole is still on the roster as of now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Yeah never mind, I was reading an old press release...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Yeah never mind, I was reading an old press release...

I wouldn't worry he will most likely be cut and added to the roster a few more times before the season ends.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Maybe I saw into the future...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They're not cutting Washington or Cole, Washington is due to return after tge BYE and Cole is a competent gunner. BB doesnt "like" Blount at KR, he just trusts his hand and doesn't have a better replacement.

Try Baker, the OL man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unfortunately Cole is still on the roster as of now.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really don't like this guy, huh?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think Cole has been showing up on special teams. In fact, I'm noticing him more than Slater recently.  That could be me not paying close enough attention or it could be that Slater is still recovering from his injury. Either way, Cole is getting downfield on kick coverage pretty effectively right now. 

As a defensive back, he doesn't impress, but he is a useful special teams guy. 

Sections
Shortcuts