Adrian Wilson Gone.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Adrian Wilson Gone.

Nick Underhill @Nick_Underhill 6m

Looks like he’s gone. RT @adrian_wilson24: Thankyou to the Patriots organization for the opportunity. I look forward to the future.

Right after Chris Johnson was released.  Interesting!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Adrian Wilson Gone.

I am surprised we didn't do him the courtesy of releasing him sooner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And Dennard news...

Field Yates @FieldYates 6m

Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard has been released from an Adult Detention Center in Lancaster County, Nebraska, an administrator tells me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like he’s gone. RT @adrian_wilson24: Thankyou to the Patriots organization for the opportunity. I look forward to the future.

[/QUOTE]

I think he's hurt bad. Thus the Chung signing. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now Revis will get his #24

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

And Dennard news...

Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard has been released from an Adult Detention Center in Lancaster County, Nebraska, an administrator tells me

[/QUOTE]

I hope he gets a cab to the airport right away...ro rental car joy rides through nebraska..PLEASE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Now Revis will get his #24

[/QUOTE]

That's SO COLDDDDDD..lmfao!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And Dennard news...

[/QUOTE]

I hope he gets a cab to the airport right away...ro rental car joy rides through nebraska..PLEASE!

[/QUOTE]

LOL... beat me to it. I would also suggest tying up all loose ends and not going back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AHem... Rusty?  What say you?   Just a couple months ago you tried to clown me for saying he was put on I/R to save face and this kind of trumps your argument, no? 

Even mine as I atleast thought Bill was gonna let him come to camp and act like he was just a numbers casualty. This means he was washed up and Chung was signed to replace him!  Wow....  What does That say about Wilson?    LMAO @ You!

Once again..... I win, you Lose!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am surprised we didn't do him the courtesy of releasing him sooner.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps there was hope he could be of help this year but recently it's become clear he may be done?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

AHem... Rusty?  What say you?   Just a couple months ago you tried to clown me for saying he was put on I/R to save face and this kind of trumps your argument, no? 

Even mine as I atleast thought Bill was gonna let him come to camp and act like he was just a numbers casualty. This means he was washed up and Chung was signed to replace him!  Wow....  What does That say about Wilson?    LMAO @ You!

It's clear Rusty doesn't know what he is talking about.  His sole purpose is to push his agenda.  He knows he is wrong about most things but it doesn't bother him, just push that agenda.

Final words from Adrian Wilson.....

Adrian Wilson @adrian_wilson24 36m

Can't make the club in the tub

I wonder if he comes out with some injury info like Spikes and Talib did. I hope not, that would hurt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:

It's clear Rusty doesn't know what he is talking about.  His sole purpose is to push his agenda.  He knows he is wrong about most things but it doesn't bother him, just push that agenda.

Final words from Adrian Wilson.....

Adrian Wilson @adrian_wilson24 36m

Can't make the club in the tub

I wonder if he comes out with some injury info like Spikes and Talib did. I hope not, that would hurt.

[/QUOTE]

Its Ego. He left Arizona hoping to prove he still had it. It took only one game for me to see He DID Not and the injury is being stated because it somehow makes him feel better that his play didnt really drop off but his injury was too much to overcome.....So if the Big Fella(vince) comes back from his achilles, suffered AFTER Wilsons? Well then you know for sure...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Time to move on.  Be interesting to see what the Pats do in the draft.  May be an indicator as to how far Harmon has progressed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

..... So.... remember last season when I said he looked slow at the end of his Ari career, that something was wrong, and not sure he'd even make the Pats and even if he did wasn't sure if he'd give anything more than sub reps and everyone (esp Rusty) killed me saying how great the signing was and this was BB's way, high reward low risk, and I was just a hater and he'd prove me wrong and he was the next Harrison...... yeah good times

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This Wilson chatter was bad for him.  It wasn't as bad at The Tommy Kelly Fiasco, but it was bad and now it's worse.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time to move on.  Be interesting to see what the Pats do in the draft.  May be an indicator as to how far Harmon has progressed.

[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking. But, I hope you're right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

..... So.... remember last season when I said he looked slow at the end of his Ari career, that something was wrong, and not sure he'd even make the Pats and even if he did wasn't sure if he'd give anything more than sub reps and everyone (esp Rusty) killed me saying how great the signing was and this was BB's way, high reward low risk, and I was just a hater and he'd prove me wrong and he was the next Harrison...... yeah good times

[/QUOTE]

Well I have to admit you warned about this signing from jump. I tried to be optimistic about it becasue everyone knows how long Ive been wanting a big, intimidating S but after his first preseason action where he showed the agility of an elephant and could no longer break down and tackle in open field, It was clear to me. The mere fact he was replaced with Chung should tell us all we need to know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking. But, I hope you're right.

[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the draft, TP, not the AW release.  If Harmon is coming along as some seem to think he is then we may not see a safety picked until the later rounds if at all.   But that's just a SWAG.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Amen, I got a 24 Revis coming in... the relief lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Good riddance.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Shocking

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

It's too bad he wasn't healthy enough for BB to wait on him but what a great career, even if buried in Arizona.

Many didn't even know who the hell he was when BB took a short term deal on him last year over Ed Reed.

Congrats on a fantastic career.  If Warner isn't a moron before halftime in SB 43, Wilson has a ring and would get HOF consideration with that resume.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's too bad he wasn't healthy enough for BB to wait on him but what a great career, even if buried in Arizona.

Many didn't even know who the hell he was when BB took a short term deal on him last year over Ed Reed.

Congrats on a fantastic career.  If Warner isn't a moron before halftime in SB 43, Wilson has a ring and would get HOF consideration with that resume.

[/QUOTE]

Great player, but not worth 2 million in cap space (1.3 million last year and 0.7 million this year in dead money) for the Pats. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

Great player, but not worth 2 million in cap space (1.3 million last year and 0.7 million this year in dead money) for the Pats. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  That's pennies in "dead money". Every team carries dead money. Every single one.

With the late rd hit rate, youngest team in the AFC (heading into last year for sure) and the base arguably the youngest of the playoff contenders into this year, I could give two juicy squirts of the "dead money" Wilson represents.

You're far too intelligent to let your troll self block your ability to be logical.

Worth every penny heading into 2013 as was Kelly.  UNless you want to introduce the "BB must update his software for his crystal ball" premise that the morons did here this past summmer, you might want to check the trolling at the door.

Ed Reed is still a Jet. And, he cost the Texans MILLIONS as they rebuild on the fly, or hope to.

We're nowhere near that. Nowhere near.

BB just signed Revis, Browner, Edelman, re-worked Kelly and Vince, re-signed Wendell and even a guy like Chung.

Giddyup.

Oh yes indeed.

We could win the SB and you turds would be miserable about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  That's pennies in "dead money". Every team carries dead money. Every single one.

With the late rd hit rate, youngest team in the AFC (heading into last year for sure) and the base arguably the youngest of the playoff contenders into this year, I could give two juicy squirts of the "dead money" Wilson represents.

You're far too intelligent to let your troll self block your ability to be logical.

Worth every penny heading into 2013 as was Kelly.  UNless you want to introduce the "BB must update his software for his crystal ball" premise that the morons did here this past summmer, you might want to check the trolling at the door.

Ed Reed is still a Jet. And, he cost the Texans MILLIONS as they rebuild on the fly, or hope to.

We're nowhere near that. Nowhere near.

BB just signed Revis, Browner, Edelman, re-worked Kelly and Vince, re-signed Wendell and even a guy like Chung.

Giddyup.

Oh yes indeed.

We could win the SB and you turds would be miserable about it.

[/QUOTE]

Adrian Wilson: thanks BB!

Sections
Shortcuts