Adrian Wilson Hamstring Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Adrian Wilson Hamstring Injury

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Who is Boyd? Also, Bequette has sucked and shown zilch!

No one cares about your poor observations. If Wilson is as bad as you claim, we wouldn't be 2 hours away from roster cuts with him still on the team.

PS We NEVER saw trades in the NFL to begin with. What a moron.

iPad spell check for Boyce

I guess the Broncos drafted Champ Bailey?

My observations have bludgeoned and embarrassed you and your trolling!

I enjoyed your Simmons started Gracomment to get away from ESPN comment! Bwahahahahahaha!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Hammy is about as real as Rusty's Canadian girlfriend.

Niagra Falls. Wrong movie, too, moron. You have a Kevin Smith movie  based avatar and you're botching John HUghes movie quotes?

What a tool.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't quoting a movie.  What movie are you talking about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Never liked the signing anyways.  Many better options available at the time.  Low risk/no reward here.  Bad hammy for an older player.. good luck with that.  Time to move on and bring in someone else.

#blownopportunity

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I keep asking you to name the options and you just won't do it, so stop trolling and saying it.

Also, "anyways" is not a word.

[/QUOTE]

We had this discussion already.  Seriously, go visit the thread where I schooled you and another poster on cap space and comparing 4 back loaded contracts to one front loaded contract.  Remember that?  It was funny.

BB blew an opportunity with singing A. Wilson instead of someone who could and would actually help this team.  Another low risk/high reward gone bad.  Called it then and calling it now.

ANYWAYS, you are a troll and it's funny watching you backpedal today.. more then yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and so on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is Adrian Wilson's resume and yes it is specatucular, especially considering where he played his whole career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Wilson_(American_football)

Come on Rusty, seriously that is yesterday.  We are talking about today.  Looking forward, not backwards.  Put away you velour sweatsuit from the past and join us all in the present.

BTW, you spelled spectacular wrong!!Bwahahahahahaha!!  Funny, just a couple posts ago you corrected me.  Now this.  You win at failing!!  Hahahahah!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Only a loser could quote 80's Huges movies..lol.  So, I take it when your not on this board you spend the other hour of your day watching Huges movies with you're blowup Anthony Michael Hall doll.  I bet Pretty in Pink is your favorite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Never liked the signing anyways.  Many better options available at the time.  Low risk/no reward here.  Bad hammy for an older player.. good luck with that.  Time to move on and bring in someone else.

#blownopportunity

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I keep asking you to name the options and you just won't do it, so stop trolling and saying it.

Also, "anyways" is not a word.

[/QUOTE]

We had this discussion already.  Seriously, go visit the thread where I schooled you and another poster on cap space and comparing 4 back loaded contracts to one front loaded contract.  Remember that?  It was funny.

BB blew an opportunity with singing A. Wilson instead of someone who could and would actually help this team.  Another low risk/high reward gone bad.  Called it then and calling it now.

ANYWAYS, you are a troll and it's funny watching you backpedal today.. more then yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and so on.

[/QUOTE]

NAME THE SAFETIES WHO YOU PREFER TO BE HERE

Not going to ask you again. Every time you don't answer, the board is going to see you as a troll and a liar.

Tell us again how you are married with kids, TFB12.

I bet you aren't  past 25 year old in that bandwagon basement of yours.

[/QUOTE]

Get it straight would ya.. One time you say I'm 50, next time you say I'm mid 40's then another time I am in my 30's and now 25.  Make up your mind.

Here is the thread.  I'm not wasting my time telling you again when you are to lazy to remember or go back and check.

BTW, Sitting at one of my children's practices right now waiting for it to get over.  What are you doing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is Adrian Wilson's resume and yes it is specatucular, especially considering where he played his whole career.

Come on Rusty, seriously that is yesterday.  We are talking about today.  Looking forward, not backwards.  Put away you velour sweatsuit from the past and join us all in the present.

BTW, you spelled spectacular wrong!!Bwahahahahahaha!!  Funny, just a couple posts ago you corrected me.  Now this.  You win at failing!!  Hahahahah!

[/QUOTE]

I've told him time an time again how his spelling and grammar cop routine backfires on him EVERY time.  Yet he continues.  

[/QUOTE]

A typo is not spelling something wrong.

TFB12 uses a word (anyways) repeatedly that does not exist, and after told it does not exist, still uses it. 

Christ, you two are morons.

[/QUOTE]

Typo, hahahaha!  Come on.  You know you can't spell.  ANYWAYS, it's funny how you do always fall back on grammar when you backpedal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Collins will be ok..eventually...he looked lost on Friday night, getting turned around, hitting the wrong holes with backs running by him...but that's what nervous rookies do...

AW...hope he's ok....we need him, BADLY.....but lot's of strange things happen at cutdown time..BB could be doing something no one has thought of yet...I'll withold judgement until the start of the season...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've told him time an time again how his spelling and grammar cop routine backfires on him EVERY time.  Yet he continues.  

[/QUOTE]

How are those LIl' Debbie cakes and that Clearasil working out?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

NAME THE SAFETIES WHO YOU PREFER TO BE HERE

Not going to ask you again. Every time you don't answer, the board is going to see you as a troll and a liar.

Tell us again how you are married with kids, TFB12.

I bet you aren't  past 25 year old in that bandwagon basement of yours.

How about Ed Reed, dingus. They had the money to bring him in.

They don't need an in-the-box safety like Wilson. The need another ball hawk to stick next to DMC.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He also thinks Niagara Falls is spelled "Niagra". I wouldn't care in the least if the Brady basher didn't call out every spelling error he sees. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The majority of hammies are due to poor conditioning. Wilson looks like he's collecting a check and that's about it. The desire is simply not there.

Tavon Wilson had better step up and prove me wrong.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Ed Reed is arguably the best safety in the history of the game. Did you not hear BB and TB raving about him during A Football Life? Ya, I'd hate to have that guy for a year at 6 mil.

Truth is Ed Reed at 50% is still way better than any safety the Pats have had since Rodney.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Ed Reed is arguably the best safety in the history of the game. Did you not hear BB and TB raving about him during A Football Life? Ya, I'd hate to have that guy for a year at 6 mil.

Truth is Ed Reed at 50% is still way better than any safety the Pats have had since Rodney.

Ronnie Lott would knock Ed Reed silly.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So would Adrian Wilson. Does that mean he's better than Reed?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Some peoples abilities just fall off a cliff while others age slower AW was an excellent pick up it seemed but, he has looked slow and not very strong either. He got carried a few yards afew times and looked really slow in coverage. Unfortunately for us, AWs skills just seem to be gone. It happens to evertbody. I'm not sure who would be better off the top of my head since football is such a system sport a player that excels in one scheme might be vulnerable in others. When we signed I thought it was a good move but I wasn't at all impressed by anything he did in the time I saw him here. Same with RasI Dowling he looked like a special player but couldn't stay healthy. Playing in the Defensive backfield is very difficult physically because your out in space most the time and help is usually 10 yards away so any weakness is easily exposed, you lose just a little bit and your toast.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So would Adrian Wilson. Does that mean he's better than Reed?

[/QUOTE]

Ronnie Lott is the best Safety in the history of the game. Skilled at strong and free.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I don't get the Ebner thing. I really don't.  T. Wilson and Harmon are locks, Gregory has more range than A. Wilson so he starts next to McCourty.

I also think McCourty's great range will offset what Gregory has which is nothing more than average range.

But, we can easily carry 3 Safeties, surprised it's 6 if we are at 53 right now, especially with 5 RBs and 1 FB.

You have to think there is a trade or a pick up coming at DT.

Did someone say 5 rbs and a FB?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Sad thing is all the good SS's this FA period we could have signed and had the cap to get those guys and we ended up with a guy I pointed out looked like he was on the backside of his career and would play a sub role at best. It's extra bitter sweet to be right and more bitter than sweet because though it looks like I was right we still have no legit SS

Truthfully I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed because really T. Wilson (I think is a bust), Harmon (I think is still a year or two from developing), A. Wilson (too old to survive the year) I wouldn't trust any of them right now so run all three and run the hot hand week to week

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus