Adrian Wilson is what this Secondary needed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Adrian Wilson is what this Secondary needed

Adrian Wilson (6-3, 230 lbs.) is what this secondary needed, a hitter. The Patriots have not had this kind of player since Rodney Harrison. Adrian Wilson will be the attitude adjustment this secondary needs because offenses have been going down the middle to much without any fear. Now with Adrian Wilson on the back end, whoever goes across that middle better know that a certain safety is lurking. The Ravens had "The Bonecrusher" in Bernard Pollard, the Patriots now have "The Hammer" in Adrian Wilson because Wilson will be nailing players with the opposite color jersey. I can't wait when the Patriots and Ravens meet up when the 2013 season rolls around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Adrian Wilson is what this Secondary needed

I like this move.  Not 100% sure exactly how much he has left in the tank and wouldn't set my expectations too high, but I expect him to at least be in the rotation back there and provide us with some quality depth if he doesn't end up winning the starting role. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

exactly. he wont have the impact rodney had here, but if he can bring us 70% of what rodney did, this defense is a lot better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to thejuice1's comment:

exactly. he wont have the impact rodney had here, but if he can bring us 70% of what rodney did, this defense is a lot better.

Don't be so quick to discount the impact he could have.