Adrian Wilson to the Bears

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Adrian Wilson to the Bears

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Not what i said.  Please stop putting words in my mouth.

The concept is the bigger in the box defensive back not if wilson could be used at cb. 

Bb has looking for the rover for years.  Wilson would have been that.  Now it is browner's show with the idea they can keep man coverage in case he needs to bounce outside.

Browner is clearly a better option for this, but he was mot available last year.

I'm not putting words in your mouth at all. You keep thinking of Browneer too much as this rover hybrid position. Brownerr will be used on the outside vs. a WR a lot of the time. The only times I see him moving in on a TE is vs Denver, Detriot, Buffalo and Miami. Besides that I think he's on the outside the rest if the way. 

I think if Wilson was 100% BB would have loved to keep him to play the hybrid spot because browner has always been an outside corner on just one side. Obviously BB believes in Harmon or Ryan as a safety or didnt think Wilson was healthy enough to compete for us. 

Brownerr didn't make Wilson expendable IMO. If anything it would be Collins and Anderson making Wilson expendable. Wilson's health and Collins is why he isn't here 

Wilson was GONE way before Browner was even signed so I dont even think it was possible to make him expendable. ?! oh wait, that was Rusty who said it....never mind.

Adrian's s*cking may him expendable. (in my Tcal voice)

That's a lie.  Wilson was released on April 4th.  Browner was signed the 3rd day of FA on March 14th.

Caught, Shizzles.

Like I said, Browner as a big nickel and starting outside CB made the Wilson comeback somewhere else and his release here, a formality.

So, as you can see, I am 2/2 in analysis on this topic of the Rover/Big Nicktorn Achilles that was frayed that never be counted on.

And, he was not released by Arizona because he was done. He was released because that's a young team in transition and needed more speed at the position which is why they drafted Mathieu.

Pats Eng, your wittle Welkie buddy, is also an uneducated moron on the topic.

You do not know that as fact

you are not 2/2 on this topic

you sre 0/ forever after I bludgeoned you last summer. You know that to be 1000% fact

however, your jealousy is delicious

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

The concept is the bigger in the box defensive back not if wilson could be used at cb. 

Bb has looking for the rover for years.  Wilson would have been that.  Now it is browner's show with the idea they can keep man coverage in case he needs to bounce outside.

Browner is clearly a better option for this, but he was mot available last year.

I'm not putting words in your mouth at all. You keep thinking of Browneer too much as this rover hybrid position. Brownerr will be used on the outside vs. a WR a lot of the time. The only times I see him moving in on a TE is vs Denver, Detriot, Buffalo and Miami. Besides that I think he's on the outside the rest if the way. 

I think if Wilson was 100% BB would have loved to keep him to play the hybrid spot because browner has always been an outside corner on just one side. Obviously BB believes in Harmon or Ryan as a safety or didnt think Wilson was healthy enough to compete for us. 

Brownerr didn't make Wilson expendable IMO. If anything it would be Collins and Anderson making Wilson expendable. Wilson's health and Collins is why he isn't here 

Wilson was GONE way before Browner was even signed so I dont even think it was possible to make him expendable. ?! oh wait, that was Rusty who said it....never mind.

That's a lie.  Wilson was released on April 4th.  Browner was signed the 3rd day of FA on March 14th.

Caught, Shizzles.

Like I said, Browner as a big nickel and starting outside CB made the Wilson comeback somewhere else and his release here, a formality.

So, as you can see, I am 2/2 in analysis on this topic of the Rover/Big Nicktorn Achilles that was frayed that never be counted on.

And, he was not released by Arizona because he was done. He was released because that's a young team in transition and needed more speed at the position which is why they drafted Mathieu.

you sre 0/ forever after I bludgeoned you last summer. You know that to be 1000% fact

My god are you pathetic and jealous.  It's fascinating watching how empty your life is to come here to try to showcase this faux inside info, only to be completely embarrassed by me.

Move to LA if you want drama, goober.

• fact: I said Wilson looked horrible all summer last year, repeatedly

fact: you said he looked great and I did not know what I was talking about

fact: you kept saying this up until the very day he was ir'd

the info on his achilles came out after the first of the year...so there was no evidence of when the injury occured...and no evidence he played so poorly in Ari due to injury

you are a jealous, liar...and it is delicious 

Caught, Shizzles.

My god are you pathetic and jealous.  It's fascinating watching how empty your life is to come here to try to showcase this faux inside info, only to be completely embarrassed by me.

fact: I said Wilson looked horrible all summer last year, repeatedly

the info on his achilles came out after the first of the year...so there was no evidence of when the injury occured...and no evidence he played so poorly in Ari due to injury

You becoming unglued is all the board needs to see.  Wilson had an Achilles injury at some point in camp and from what I read, it wasn't a total tear and it wouldn't necessarily be worse if he played on it.

BB let him play it out due to respect, you idiot.

The best was him having that injury and YOU NOT KNOWING IT. Remember that? You claimed BB cut him at random. I knew something was up. I knew it. You didn't.  You claimed his Pro Bowl status somehow became so awful and this was on the heels of you not knowing who Tommy  Kelly was and who Wilson was because you said right here that you don't watch west coast ball due to being a poseur in Foxborough on Sundays.  

I then learned of this story buried in December and called it out, to the delight of the mature, rational and centered people of the board who know you are full of crap. 

Enjoy!

• you are a liar, plain and simple.

it has never been confirmed by Wilson or the PAts when the injury occured

I specifically said after preseason game 3 that Wilson was passing on opportunities to make big hits, and I specifically speculating if he was injured, with his shoulder the issue, as he refused to make contact in that game...

you specifically contradicted what I said, and even went so far to say he never had opportunities in the game to make hits

quite frankly, I am shocked you would even mention Kelley after I completey embarassed you on that one..

wow, are you a liar...but your jealously is delicious 

Caught, Shizzles.

fact: I said Wilson looked horrible all summer last year, repeatedly

You becoming unglued is all the board needs to see.  Wilson had an Achilles injury at some point in camp and from what I read, it wasn't a total tear and it wouldn't necessarily be worse if he played on it.

BB let him play it out due to respect, you idiot.

The best was him having that injury and YOU NOT KNOWING IT. Remember that? You claimed BB cut him at random. I knew something was up. I knew it. You didn't.  You claimed his Pro Bowl status somehow became so awful and this was on the heels of you not knowing who Tommy  Kelly was and who Wilson was because you said right here that you don't watch west coast ball due to being a poseur in Foxborough on Sundays.  

I then learned of this story buried in December and called it out, to the delight of the mature, rational and centered people of the board who know you are full of crap. 

Enjoy!

you are a liar, plain and simple.

it has never been confirmed by Wilson or the PAts when the injury occured

I specifically said after preseason game 3 that Wilson was passing on opportunities to make big hits, and I specifically speculating if he was injured, with his shoulder the issue, as he refused to make contact in that game...

you specifically contradicted what I said, and even went so far to say he never had opportunities in the game to make hits

quite frankly, I am shocked you would even mention Kelley after I completey embarassed you on that one..

wow, are you a liar...but your jealously is delicious 

1.  Please look up the definition of "liar". It fits you a lot more than me, Jets fan.

2.  Stop using my phrases. Thanks.

You guessed on Kelly based on what you knew, but the fact they were not ready to quit on him quite yet, where you said it was a done deal, after 2 days of practice, was comical. I chuckled when Kelly practiced that Tues and Wed, with you trying to claim the decision was made. It wasn't. You are not Kraft or BB. Your arrogance is literally unparalleled.

You simply played the odds. You knew nothing as you usually do.  The arrogance of you thinking you work for the team and their every move. The arrogance of that.  You are daddy's little boy. You are Ted Kennedy. A loser.

Same thing with Wilson.  You got caught with that, too. Just like Shizzles did today claiming Wilson was released well before Browner being signed. That, too, is factually incorrect. By 3 weeks.

And, now Wilson is signed by Chicago, when all of you frauds claiming he was done. LOL

I mean, if this is not the classic situation of walking right into the door. Everyone wondered what Wilson's injury was last September and you didn't have the info.  Classic.  

I always knew you were full of crap.  

I would conclude regarding Wilson and Kelley you are 0/2...

simply delicious

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I suggest we solve this democratically.  Let's all vote.  Who's posts are more valuable?

A. Rkarp, with his reports on what he's hearing from training camp

B. Rusty, with his rants against Tom Brady and his attacks on other posters

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I suggest we solve this democratically.  Let's all vote.  Who's posts are more valuable?

What a wonderful idea!

I'll go with rkarp, and we could take this thing a step further...how about if Wilson doesn't make it out of Bear's training camp without being released rusty has to apologize to everyone for being a consistent tool bag? Makes sense seeing how he is in the minority of thinking Wilson played well last preseason (when he looked tired, old and slow).

In response to mthurl's comment:

What a wonderful idea!

I'll go with rkarp, and we could take this thing a step further...how about if Wilson doesn't make it out of Bear's training camp without being released rusty has to apologize to everyone for being a consistent tool bag? Makes sense seeing how he is in the minority of thinking Wilson played well last preseason (when he looked tired, old and slow).

Wilson looked tired, old and slow the year prior with Ari (so I was told, I had not seen Wilson play that year)

that is why he was benched in Ari (not a youth movement. please, James Sanders was not young)

that is why he was even available to the Pats

that is why the Pats moved on from him

What a wonderful idea!

Wilson looked tired, old and slow the year prior with Ari (so I was told, I had not seen Wilson play that year)

that is why he was benched in Ari (not a youth movement. please, James Sanders was not young)

I agree and once again rusty is wrong...plain and simple.

I remember listening to Mayo in an interview on the radio last year - three weeks into camp- and he was asked about the state of the defense and  the additions to the team. He was asked specifically about T. Wilson and I found his non answer to be very very alarming at that time...he didn't say anything bad about him, but he didn't say anything good about him either. It was more of a...he's a veteran guy...he's trying to learn a new defense...he should be ok, type of thing. What it wasn't was answers like this...he brings a presence to our secondary...he's so big and he can still run...he's going to help us back there....guys have the utmost confidence in him...we haven't had a guy like this since Rodney Harrison. There was none of that, it was if Mayo was answering questions about some undrafted free agent that wasn't going to make the team. I'll never forget that. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I don't remember that Mayo sound bite but when I think of Mayo off the field I think of a mini BB. Doesn't say much, says the right things, and is a silent leader off the field.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

What a wonderful idea!

I agree and once again rusty is wrong...plain and simple.

I remember listening to Mayo in an interview on the radio last year - three weeks into camp- and he was asked about the state of the defense and  the additions to the team. He was asked specifically about T. Wilson and I found his non answer to be very very alarming at that time...he didn't say anything bad about him, but he didn't say anything good about him either. It was more of a...he's a veteran guy...he's trying to learn a new defense...he should be ok, type of thing. What it wasn't was answers like this...he brings a presence to our secondary...he's so big and he can still run...he's going to help us back there....guys have the utmost confidence in him...we haven't had a guy like this since Rodney Harrison. There was none of that, it was if Mayo was answering questions about some undrafted free agent that wasn't going to make the team. I'll never forget that. 

T. Wilson.  What a moron.

What a fraud.  Mayo is a captain and gives generic answers a la bb all the time.

"I couldn't care less" which Wilson I wrote. See what I did there, worldly scholar? Lol!

And Mayo was very noncommittal when discussing A. Wilson last summer (by the way I knew you would say something along those lines regarding Mayo). You are a tired old record...just like your buddy Wilson:)

I don't remember that Mayo sound bite but when I think of Mayo off the field I think of a mini BB. Doesn't say much, says the right things, and is a silent leader off the field.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

Just about every player under Belichick is the same way, but you can read between the lines a little bit when some of these guys talk on occasion. Sometimes it's what they DON'T say when asked about a certain player that's very telling. I can recall Bledsoe being asked about JR Redmond 14 years ago and I thought...wow, what a non answer...I wonder why he didn't say anything positive about him. And I can remember Brady being asked about Ocho Cinco a million times when he was here...same deal...nothing good to say about him, but nothing bad either. Same thing happened when he was asked about Amendola after the season...crickets, but when asked about Edelman?? You'd think he was talking about Sant Claus.

• Sections
    Shortcuts