Adrian Wilson to the Bears

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Adrian Wilson to the Bears

I suggest we solve this democratically.  Let's all vote.  Who's posts are more valuable?

A. Rkarp, with his reports on what he's hearing from training camp

B. Rusty, with his rants against Tom Brady and his attacks on other posters

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I suggest we solve this democratically.  Let's all vote.  Who's posts are more valuable?

What a wonderful idea!

I'll go with rkarp, and we could take this thing a step further...how about if Wilson doesn't make it out of Bear's training camp without being released rusty has to apologize to everyone for being a consistent tool bag? Makes sense seeing how he is in the minority of thinking Wilson played well last preseason (when he looked tired, old and slow).

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

What a wonderful idea!

I'll go with rkarp, and we could take this thing a step further...how about if Wilson doesn't make it out of Bear's training camp without being released rusty has to apologize to everyone for being a consistent tool bag? Makes sense seeing how he is in the minority of thinking Wilson played well last preseason (when he looked tired, old and slow).

Wilson looked tired, old and slow the year prior with Ari (so I was told, I had not seen Wilson play that year)

that is why he was benched in Ari (not a youth movement. please, James Sanders was not young)

that is why he was even available to the Pats

that is why the Pats moved on from him

I agree and once again rusty is wrong...plain and simple.

I remember listening to Mayo in an interview on the radio last year - three weeks into camp- and he was asked about the state of the defense and  the additions to the team. He was asked specifically about T. Wilson and I found his non answer to be very very alarming at that time...he didn't say anything bad about him, but he didn't say anything good about him either. It was more of a...he's a veteran guy...he's trying to learn a new defense...he should be ok, type of thing. What it wasn't was answers like this...he brings a presence to our secondary...he's so big and he can still run...he's going to help us back there....guys have the utmost confidence in him...we haven't had a guy like this since Rodney Harrison. There was none of that, it was if Mayo was answering questions about some undrafted free agent that wasn't going to make the team. I'll never forget that. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I don't remember that Mayo sound bite but when I think of Mayo off the field I think of a mini BB. Doesn't say much, says the right things, and is a silent leader off the field.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

What a wonderful idea!

Wilson looked tired, old and slow the year prior with Ari (so I was told, I had not seen Wilson play that year)

that is why he was benched in Ari (not a youth movement. please, James Sanders was not young)

that is why he was even available to the Pats

that is why the Pats moved on from him

I agree and once again rusty is wrong...plain and simple.

I remember listening to Mayo in an interview on the radio last year - three weeks into camp- and he was asked about the state of the defense and  the additions to the team. He was asked specifically about T. Wilson and I found his non answer to be very very alarming at that time...he didn't say anything bad about him, but he didn't say anything good about him either. It was more of a...he's a veteran guy...he's trying to learn a new defense...he should be ok, type of thing. What it wasn't was answers like this...he brings a presence to our secondary...he's so big and he can still run...he's going to help us back there....guys have the utmost confidence in him...we haven't had a guy like this since Rodney Harrison. There was none of that, it was if Mayo was answering questions about some undrafted free agent that wasn't going to make the team. I'll never forget that. 

T. Wilson.  What a moron.

What a fraud.  Mayo is a captain and gives generic answers a la bb all the time.

"I couldn't care less" which Wilson I wrote. See what I did there, worldly scholar? Lol!

And Mayo was very noncommittal when discussing A. Wilson last summer (by the way I knew you would say something along those lines regarding Mayo). You are a tired old record...just like your buddy Wilson:)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I don't remember that Mayo sound bite but when I think of Mayo off the field I think of a mini BB. Doesn't say much, says the right things, and is a silent leader off the field.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

Just about every player under Belichick is the same way, but you can read between the lines a little bit when some of these guys talk on occasion. Sometimes it's what they DON'T say when asked about a certain player that's very telling. I can recall Bledsoe being asked about JR Redmond 14 years ago and I thought...wow, what a non answer...I wonder why he didn't say anything positive about him. And I can remember Brady being asked about Ocho Cinco a million times when he was here...same deal...nothing good to say about him, but nothing bad either. Same thing happened when he was asked about Amendola after the season...crickets, but when asked about Edelman?? You'd think he was talking about Sant Claus.

Sections
Shortcuts