ADUILUS THOMAS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

ADUILUS THOMAS

The fact that he wasn't traded isn't surprising as he's worthless.  But since we only drafted one OLB cunningham who I'm under the impression is a little undersized more of a TBC type good pass rusher maybe a suspect in the run, if we cut AT we'd be really weak on the run on the outside.  

I've posted on more than one occasion there's NO way AT is on the team week one.  Am I gonna be eatin crow???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: ADUILUS THOMAS

They may still work a trade or cut him, but I think he's likely to be on the team when camp starts. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i really do think that he will be on the team throuout this year. I think alot of the problems with him and BB were blown out of proportions by the media. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I liked Mike Reiss' input where he said that they shouldn't make it easy on Adalius Thomas to sign with another team and get acclimated after all of the shenanigans he's pulled.

Cut him during training camp after seeing if he gets his act togethe to try to contribute to the team.  He's still a talent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Adalius Thomas , wait and see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Somebody mentioned that Thomas is in a contract year, so it would behoove him to shut up and play. This works in the Pats' favor, unless Thomas is viral in the locker room, which might be the case.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

They need to hug it out.  No one knifed anyone here.  Hurt feelings can be fixed.  Just use him as a pass rushing animal BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

hopefully he is as inspired about the players drafted for the team as others are (i.e. Wilfork) i think he'll be here for this season, lockerroom comradere and continuity can be contagious .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: ADUILUS THOMAS:
    Somebody mentioned that Thomas is in a contract year, so it would behoove him to shut up and play. This works in the Pats' favor, unless Thomas is viral in the locker room, which might be the case.
    Posted by p-mike

I thought he had 2 years left.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Dane Fletcher, DE, Montana State reportedly signed as a UDFA.

Unconfirmed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

I am starting to feel that they keep him... His first year here he was the one who originated the "humble pie" concept, and that year wasnt a bad year for him... In a contract year, when he is already reeling from how things went last year... when cutting him would put us thin at the position

I think there was a chance he would be cut, but now i am not so sure...

I also wonder about moving him back to more of a rusher again...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

He's signed through 2011. 2 more years with AD, possibly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Make him a Team CaptainYell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: ADUILUS THOMAS:
    They need to hug it out.  No one knifed anyone here.  Hurt feelings can be fixed.  Just use him as a pass rushing animal BB.
    Posted by Tcal2

The office Tcal? Belichick looks at Thomas and says, " Hug it out B#tch"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

I think they will do every thing possible to keep this guy out of the division

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

We might have enough people on D in the right positions that BB can just let AD loose and let him do his thing.

I don't think AD has had a full year here where we used him the way he was used in Baltimore. He had to shift around quite a bit to compensate for our lack of D in other areas.

Sections
Shortcuts