Advantage, BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Advantage, BB

Everybody was dogging Belicheck last night when denver got Talib.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Always doesn't look like a buffoon but this is a good and much needed move by bb.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Great move...just what we needed, better than "ER" Talib. aka "The Hipster", stays on the field, is the most respected CB in the game...one year deal will motivate him to play crazy well while he's in the 2nd year after an ACL, which is when he should be completely back....they can use him to teach Ryan and Dennard as well the inevitable corner they draft...like this...and I'm sure they have more signings coming...

Emmanul Sanders in Jacksonville all day...says he likes it there, according to Shefter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's a better player than Talib...turning 29 years old and will be two years removed from the acl injury. It takes real players to win it all, if this guy is healthy and can return to pre acl form he is one the best players in the NFL. Belichick knows what this guy is capable of.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Great move...just what we needed, better than "ER" Talib. aka "The Hipster", stays on the field, is the most respected CB in the game...one year deal will motivate him to play crazy well while he's in the 2nd year after an ACL, which is when he should be completely back....they can use him to teach Ryan and Dennard as well the inevitable corner they draft...like this...and I'm sure they have more signings coming...

Emmanul Sanders in Jacksonville all day...says he likes it there, according to Shefter

Who do you think they sign next? I could see a receiver coming aboard real soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Well, he waited in the weeds and made Elway blink. A fleece job since it's only 1 year.

They can revisit at the end of the year if they wish.  He's overrated, but after losing Talib, this was the next best option just not anything too outlandish. I can live with the 12 for just the 1 year.

Elway looks like a buffoon now. LMAO

Yes, Queenie, BB made Elway look like a bafoon by him paying 12 mil a year for the CB that meant the most to the patsie D.  What a loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Well, he waited in the weeds and made Elway blink. A fleece job since it's only 1 year.

They can revisit at the end of the year if they wish.  He's overrated, but after losing Talib, this was the next best option just not anything too outlandish. I can live with the 12 for just the 1 year.

Yes, Queenie, BB made Elway look like a bafoon by him paying 12 mil a year for the CB that meant the most to the patsie D.  What a loser.

Austin Howard to the Raiders. The Raiders. Your top FA priority per Idzik and Rexie with 40 million in cap space and you cannot even keep your starting RT who is your best OL now?

LMAO!

Enjoy!

The utter beauty of Revis in a Pats uni simply to spite little tool NY/NJ wifebeater t shirt wearing dorks like you. The beauty of it.

I am more enjoying that than any other part of this whole scenario.

That and the fact that Elway just saddled himself with horrendous contracts past 2014.

lol!

Yes, Queenie beanie, the smart thing to do with 40 mil in cap space is to overspend on an Olman.  God, you're an idiot.  

Twelve mil for Revis!  Hillarious.  This reeeks of the desperation of losing out on Talib, thinking he was going to sign with the patsies with a hometown discount. Now BB has many many holes to fill and Revis has ALL of the cap room the patsies had.  This is the best GM in football?  Bwahahahahahahahahaha!  Can we assume that your opinion of Revis' skills has now changed?  Bwhahahahahahahaa! LooooooSIR.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Who do you think they sign next? I could see a receiver coming aboard real soon.

I hope they resign Edleman...and either LaFell or, my preference, Smith...he's old, lost a step, but he's a warrior and makes catches in a crowd when it counts...I wouldn't count on Dobson this year...that foot is badddddd...he might never come back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Austin Howard to the Raiders. The Raiders. Your top FA priority per Idzik and Rexie with 40 million in cap space and you cannot even keep your starting RT who is your best OL now?

LMAO!

Enjoy!

The utter beauty of Revis in a Pats uni simply to spite little tool NY/NJ wifebeater t shirt wearing dorks like you. The beauty of it.

That and the fact that Elway just saddled himself with horrendous contracts past 2014.

lol!

Yes, Queenie beanie, the smart thing to do with 40 mil in cap space is to overspend on an Olman.  God, you're an idiot.  

Twelve mil for Revis!  Hillarious.  This reeeks of the desperation of losing out on Talib, thinking he was going to sign with the patsies with a hometown discount. Now BB has many many holes to fill and Revis has ALL of the cap room the patsies had.  This is the best GM in football?  Bwahahahahahahahahaha!  Can we assume that your opinion of Revis' skills has now changed?  Bwhahahahahahahaa! LooooooSIR.

Said the NY Jets troll...you must be in heeeellllll right now...LMFAO....Imagine Geno the beano trying to complete a pass against Revis...your team is on Revis Island now...enjoy Jet Troll, enjoy!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BTW...everything points to Ryan wanting Revis back...that really has to sting...we have Revis...you've got MILLINER THE BUST...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

LMAO!

Enjoy!

lol!

Who is Olman?

Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot you are.  If you knew basic grammar rules you'd know that the word AN means it's not a who, but a what, you freakin idiot.  But let me humor you moronitude.  It's short for OFFENSIVE LINEMAN.  And the Jets clearly had a deal in the works to replace Howard long before FA began.   How's the stink of BB's desperation?  Did you just love how the Jets pushed up Revis's cost for the patsies, forcing them to make him the highest paid corner and use up all of their cap space.  Hillarious!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

He's a better player than Talib...turning 29 years old and will be two years removed from the acl injury. It takes real players to win it all, if this guy is healthy and can return to pre acl form he is one the best players in the NFL. Belichick knows what this guy is capable of.

He returned to pre acl form the last 6 games of last year. This guy is one of the best corners in NFL history. A long list of some of the best players at their positions that BB has acquired. Rodney, Dillion, Moss, Welker, Talib, and now Revis. Build through the draft, sign value free agents, and when you put yourself in position to make a move on a great player, you pull the trigger...

BB in a nut shell....No fear to pull off the big deal, financially responsible and takes calculated risks. And fans aren't happy, amazing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

LMAO!

Enjoy!

lol!

Who is Olman?

Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot you are.  If you knew basic grammar rules you'd know that the word AN means it's not a who, but a what, you freakin idiot.  But let me humor you moronitude.  It's short for OFFENSIVE LINEMAN.  And the Jets clearly had a deal in the works to replace Howard long before FA began.   How's the stink of BB's desperation?  Did you just love how the Jets pushed up Revis's cost for the patsies, forcing them to make him the highest paid corner and use up all of their cap space.  Hillarious!

Here...you'll need these this year when we play the Jets...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Mile high wrettard! If you are a Jets fan...just stay home in 2014..jests have zero to no shot! You still have no QB ...little in terms of offensive line...no wrs....and a great defensive coach who is below average as a head coach!

if you are a broncos fan..talk about desperation...boat load of money to Talib who is always hurt...boatload of money to Ware and he is trending the wrong way. TJ Ward solid signing...

Welkers concussions, Talibs hip, Gomers neck....like a house of cards they will collapse mark my words! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

great job by BB.

Mark me down for saying Talib's deal isnt that bad.. the cap is jumping like crazy and it was only 10M a year.. I wouldn't have been piszed if BB did that.

but, this deal is a steal. Revis on a one year deal for 12M (lower than I thought) its perfect for both sides so he is still playing hard for a new contract next year too

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

an right when we signed him, I said this could be a two year thing.. we could tag him next year: well...

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 2m

Important note: Darrelle Revis' 1-year, $12 million deal w/the Patriots doesn't contain anything preventing NE from franchising him in '15.

oh and.....!!!!!!!

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 46s

Additionally, I'm told the Patriots ultimately, after a feeling-out period, have designs on locking up Revis long-term.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

Steve Smith

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Revis, in a series of one year contracts for gaurenteed $$$ (franchised)...good for both sides, this years franchise # for CB's was....yep, $12 million....BB does play chess while the others play checkers...BB vs. the hicks...BWAHAHAHA!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

an right when we signed him, I said this could be a two year thing.. we could tag him next year: well...

Important note: Darrelle Revis' 1-year, $12 million deal w/the Patriots doesn't contain anything preventing NE from franchising him in '15.

oh and.....!!!!!!!

Additionally, I'm told the Patriots ultimately, after a feeling-out period, have designs on locking up Revis long-term.

This is what I said before.  This is like if they tagged Talib with the idea of structuring a deal later that is planned out in advance.  Yep.

The reason why Talib would not be a smart tag is because BB knew Talib wanted to get paid.

I'd much rather have control of the deal than not.  It's that simple.

This works like a tag, but you switch the player out.  Talib may be 1 year younger, but he's also more of a health risk based on each;s history.

If Revis can check his ego, he can finish here on a 3-4 year deal and possibly get a ring and possibly have a crack at a HOF career.

It's preposterous that people think he's earned a HOF career with his selfish behavior.

Talib got selfish, BB played the market for CBs who were less selfish.   It's tough playing that market.

Arguably the hardest in the league next to WR.

Let's see, I give it to game one before you start referring to Revis as the best CB in the history of the NFL.  Tell us, Queenie, is he still "overrated"?  Is McCourty still better? Talib?  Bwahahhaahahahaha!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

just great move by BB now I hope he can snag Woodyard and maybe Peppers (see what he's got left?)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

oh and.....!!!!!!!

This is what I said before.  This is like if they tagged Talib with the idea of structuring a deal later that is planned out in advance.  Yep.

The reason why Talib would not be a smart tag is because BB knew Talib wanted to get paid.

This works like a tag, but you switch the player out.  Talib may be 1 year younger, but he's also more of a health risk based on each;s history.

If Revis can check his ego, he can finish here on a 3-4 year deal and possibly get a ring and possibly have a crack at a HOF career.

It's preposterous that people think he's earned a HOF career with his selfish behavior.

Talib got selfish, BB played the market for CBs who were less selfish.   It's tough playing that market.

So, the plan is to sign Revis to a deal smaller (less per year) than Talib's?  Or sign Revis one year at a time? For how much per year?  Oh my.  You are an idiot.  Panic move by BB, desperate to try not to waste another year of TB's career with an awful D.  I love it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

oh and.....!!!!!!!

Let's see, I give it to game one before you start referring to Revis as the best CB in the history of the NFL.  Tell us, Queenie, is he still "overrated"?  Is McCourty still better? Talib?  Bwahahhaahahahaha!

Don't all passionate fans do that. we all say things  hate him on the enemy team , love him on ours.. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

just great move by BB now I hope he can snag Woodyard and maybe Peppers (see what he's got left?)

They need help with coverages on TE's and backs, everything in the middle...Woodyard would be great, and Peppers would make mucho sense...just turn him loose on 3rd down...OH MANOHMANOHMAN...lmao!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

oh and.....!!!!!!!

Don't all passionate fans do that. we all say things  hate him on the enemy team , love him on ours.. 

Intelligent fans can regognize the skill of a player on another team while disliking them.  Idiot fans cannot.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Don't fall for it, Stink. I have been very clear why Revis destroyed the Jets. Why now he may be a blessing for us, remains to be seen.

Yes, I beleive that you claimed that Revis "sabotages the entire franchise for decades".  But now that he's only the a few years removed from his prime, is the highest paid CB, has taken every last penny of patsie cap room, he's "a blessing"!  Bwhahahahahaahhaha!  Yep, that's the Queen Bean for you.  Ignorant, stupid and hypocritical.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Geeze..whaddaya think....Jets finish last in the division this year?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sections
Shortcuts