AFC Championship... Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: AFC Championship... Ravens vs Patriots Game Thread

Great coaching by Baltimore. Let's see if the Pats can match that. Back to the hurry up?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

The Patriots are going DOWN!!!

get back to the Red SOX board

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

OK all they crybabies can go home now.  The rest of us will be cheering the Pats in February

I'll tell ya what. Welker is becoming a problem in big games. PERIOD.

I'll tell ya what, no other receiver in the NFL can get open half as much as he does.  I'll take his occassional drop

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Who says that?  Ever?

Seriously, all kinds of people.

Seriously, who?  Name names!  Your mates? Jets fans? Lady Gaga?  Elton John?  I have never heard that before.

Jesus, ESPN after the Giants SB, tons of people in the media, fans of other teams. I don't have time to google it for you.

I do have the 30 seconds to google it.  With Brady the Pats have won the SB thrice, and lost twice by a total of 7 points....and in his wife's words, he can't throw and catch every pass.

Again, name a single name that has questioned Brady's performance under pressure, with a link.  You won't, because you can't. 

http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/2012-02-01/story/tom-brady-under-pressure-giants-super-bowl-formula

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/02/tom_brady_faces_rematch_with_g.html

Guy, it ain't me saying it, but if you haven't heard it you just

don't watch the sports network.  

Heres two links, the fans say more, I don't see how you could be this obtuse.

Absurd.  "

None of this is to say Brady was skittish for all of that regular-season game. In fact, he calmly sidestepped Umenyiora on one play in the second half and delivered a ball while getting whacked by Canty.

Brady also led what could’ve been a winning drive, thanks in part to the Giants’ failing to accomplish one of their main goals of keeping the throwing windows in front of him closed. On the touchdown to Gronkowski, Pierre-Paul attempted a stunt and thus played into the Pats’ offensive line’s scheme of washing the defensive line to either side of Brady and keeping rushers away from his face.

Rattled is one thing. Being afraid is quite the other.

“I don’t know if he’s scared. You know, I don’t see that from him,” Canty said. “He’s such a competitor he’s up for the challenge.”

So are the Giants. At least they’d better be, and not just for one half this time. All of Sunday’s game has to look like the first half of the November matchup and pretty much all of Super Bowl XLII.

Let’s just say the Giants will need the “ghosts” of that day in Glendale, Ariz., to show up from kickoff to confetti.

“Brady will be up for that challenge,” Canty said. “But that’s what makes it even better."

--------------------------------

You are projecting/faking/lying.

You seriously cannot be this fu--ing ret--ded.  You're joking right, you have Down syndrome or something.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

OK all they crybabies can go home now.  The rest of us will be cheering the Pats in February

I'll tell ya what. Welker is becoming a problem in big games. PERIOD.

He isn't Mr. Reliable that's for sure.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Not sure how severe Talib's injury is, I'd assume it's dangerous for a CB to play with a tweaked hamstring. However, this could very well be the last game of the year if Cole is going to cover Boldin. It's like a little freshman getting called up from JV and told to cover the best reciver on Varsity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

welker's drop has literally made me ill

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Who says that?  Ever?

Seriously, all kinds of people.

Seriously, who?  Name names!  Your mates? Jets fans? Lady Gaga?  Elton John?  I have never heard that before.

Jesus, ESPN after the Giants SB, tons of people in the media, fans of other teams. I don't have time to google it for you.

I do have the 30 seconds to google it.  With Brady the Pats have won the SB thrice, and lost twice by a total of 7 points....and in his wife's words, he can't throw and catch every pass.

Again, name a single name that has questioned Brady's performance under pressure, with a link.  You won't, because you can't. 

http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/2012-02-01/story/tom-brady-under-pressure-giants-super-bowl-formula

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/02/tom_brady_faces_rematch_with_g.html

Guy, it ain't me saying it, but if you haven't heard it you just

don't watch the sports network.  

Heres two links, the fans say more, I don't see how you could be this obtuse.

Absurd.  "

None of this is to say Brady was skittish for all of that regular-season game. In fact, he calmly sidestepped Umenyiora on one play in the second half and delivered a ball while getting whacked by Canty.

Brady also led what could’ve been a winning drive, thanks in part to the Giants’ failing to accomplish one of their main goals of keeping the throwing windows in front of him closed. On the touchdown to Gronkowski, Pierre-Paul attempted a stunt and thus played into the Pats’ offensive line’s scheme of washing the defensive line to either side of Brady and keeping rushers away from his face.

Rattled is one thing. Being afraid is quite the other.

“I don’t know if he’s scared. You know, I don’t see that from him,” Canty said. “He’s such a competitor he’s up for the challenge.”

So are the Giants. At least they’d better be, and not just for one half this time. All of Sunday’s game has to look like the first half of the November matchup and pretty much all of Super Bowl XLII.

Let’s just say the Giants will need the “ghosts” of that day in Glendale, Ariz., to show up from kickoff to confetti.

“Brady will be up for that challenge,” Canty said. “But that’s what makes it even better."

--------------------------------

You are projecting/faking/lying.

You seriously cannot be this fu--ing ret--ded.  You're joking right, you have Down syndrome or something.  

He's a troll shenanigan.  Don't feed him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Crows' new O-plan: go after Gregory and Arrington the rest of the game.

Pretty good plan if your the crows

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

This is what baltimore wants a low scoring close game that they are good at. we need 30 to win this..or a little luck and no passes to welker cause he just drops them...Butterfingers anyone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

shenanigan what's up ???  just stop answering.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

if we win this game, dont anyone tell revisionist tales about how great an off coord josh is.

for 2 years ive been talking about failures at ofc. the need for big outside wr

adn thbe need for a pass rusher and cb's

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Well, we're going to have to come up big - they're making plays (especially on third down), and we're not (Welker drop hurt).  Guess this is gonna' come down to who wants it more - us or them - I'm betting on us!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

welker's drop has literally made me ill

I'll give wealker the first drop down the field while running... but the second there was no excuse!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Lets go O!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

wes welker is incredible

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Run it!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

nice throw by brady

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Did they just completely abandon the run?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

bRADY HAS THE YIPS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Cut back toward the ball! why does he always just stop... is that always the plan?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

It's known as "Down's Syndrome". 

And you are still short even one credible source.  Let's watch the game.