AFC EAST best TE duo?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: AFC EAST best TE duo?

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Winslow's catch in the back of the endzone was fantastic(as was the throw from Smith). Maybe he should have been the guy the patsies held on to instead of the othe 5 TEs they've dumped since.

And it's Pats fans who exaggerate their players??? LOL.  I wouldn't want either Jets TE's, bro.  That's the truth.  I'd rather have Fells and I am not sure why he's not on the team.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Ummm.  No.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I like the duo of Gronk in passing routes and Hooman/Mulligan blocking much more than Winslow and Cumberland. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If by 'best' you mean "helped lead them to a 2-3 record" then sure, they are super terrific

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

[QUOTE]

If by 'best' you mean "helped lead them to a 2-3 record" then sure, they are super terrific

Oh, how sad.  Another patsie fan loser that is ignorant to the records of the AFC East teams.

[/QUOTE]

It's not a bad duo. However when Gronk comes back, you can pair him with me and we would be the best TE duo in the AFC east. Cumberland and Winslow combined cant take over a game like Gronk can. And, they don't have the added benefit of having Brady throwing to them. Nice try though.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I wouldnt mind us having Winslow last week. Im gonna be honest. Not sure how good Cumberland is. I like Mulligan as a no name blocking TE that can sneak out for TDs and if/when Gronk comes back I like him as well.

He may be a jets fan and not welcome but really? Lets be real. We all wish Winslow was here instead of Sudfeld who was overated. How come guys come here and are hurt and no good and the next year they are helping other teams? I mean no one is saying Winslow or Dallas Clark are great but why didnt we have one of them in camp instead of one legged Ballard and the mysterious Fells who got beat out by an undrafted, overated rookie TE?

You guys would drink BB's bath water just to not get shown up by a troll? Who cares. He is right, but what does it mean in the grand scheme of things?? Nothing.. in a month, hopefully Gronk is going down the seams again and helping US win games.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

I like the duo of Gronk in passing routes and Hooman/Mulligan blocking much more than Winslow and Cumberland. 

In theory, but of course Mulligan was cut from the Jets, not to mention has only played in one game and Gronk has not played. I'm talking about a TE duo that has more than 25 catches a 4 TDs this year, Not a backup and a guy that is mailing it in with his new fat contract in hand.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon buttcheese. Mailing it in? Gronk will be back this weekend. In an objective world, your telling me you would rather have your te's vs Gronk and hooman? If you say yes, then I know you just come here to troll and not have any honest conversation. Let me put it this way. If Gronk was ready to go week 1, by now, he would have had 30 catches and 5 TDs by himself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I wouldnt mind us having Winslow last week. Im gonna be honest. Not sure how good Cumberland is. I like Mulligan as a no name blocking TE that can sneak out for TDs and if/when Gronk comes back I like him as well.

He may be a jets fan and not welcome but really? Lets be real. We all wish Winslow was here instead of Sudfeld who was overated. How come guys come here and are hurt and no good and the next year they are helping other teams? I mean no one is saying Winslow or Dallas Clark are great but why didnt we have one of them in camp instead of one legged Ballard and the mysterious Fells who got beat out by an undrafted, overated rookie TE?

You guys would drink BB's bath water just to not get shown up by a troll? Who cares. He is right, but what does it mean in the grand scheme of things?? Nothing.. in a month, hopefully Gronk is going down the seams again and helping US win games.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Agree. I would take Winslow now as the move TE replacing ah. Not sure what happened while he was here. It may have just been bad timing for both parties.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Kellen Winslow - TE - Jets

Kellen Winslow (knee) is not practicing Thursday.

Winslow rarely practices on Wednesdays or Thursdays. He's falling behind Jeff Cumberland for snaps anyway -- and is none too pleased about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Winslow rarely practices on Wednesdays or Thursdays. He's falling behind Jeff Cumberland for snaps anyway -- and is none too pleased about it.

He won't make the season. Leave it to the Jetsies to be in such a cap hell they're two TEs are a PS player and a guy with microfracture surgery who can't play more than 10 snaps.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with Harvey here..I question if Winslow lasts the season...Winslow-"if he aint playin, he aint stayin"

I think physically he doesnt hold up, and mentally he wears out his welcome with complaining about snaps

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

He won't make the season. Leave it to the Jetsies to be in such a cap hell they're two TEs are a PS player and a guy with microfracture surgery who can't play more than 10 snaps.

lmao

I have to agree with Harvey here..I question if Winslow lasts the season...Winslow-"if he aint playin, he aint stayin"

I think physically he doesnt hold up, and mentally he wears out his welcome with complaining about snaps

and for us that wouldnt have been ideal with Gronk coming back in 6 weeks? No one is saying he a star free agent, but he was already here and had some idea what he was doing. He left cuz his knee wasnt right then, but I bet he would have atleast caught ONE pass in 4 weeks. More than we can say for Sudzfeld and the Jets picked him and havent promoted him to the top of the depth chart yet. I would have gladly taken his limited production for 4 weeks until our guys comes back. Speaking of which, Where does this team go if Gronk comes back and has another setback and is out for the year??? Any Ideas???

In 5 weeks, we have gotten 4 catches and 38 yards and TD from our TE position.

The Jets have gotten 24 catches for 308 yards and 4 TDs.

No, Im not a Jets fan, but currently can you argue with him? no...

Im not gonna sit and make comebacks like...You wait till Gronk comes back, he is gonna make you meanies go away! ...its kind a silly. Noone here knows what he is gonna do when he comes back and how long he will last. We are in a potentially F* ck situation if he has any setbacks. Im glad you guys think its ok for our offense to continue the way it has.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

and for us that wouldnt have been ideal with Gronk coming back in 6 weeks? No one is saying he a star free agent, but he was already here and had some idea what he was doing. He left cuz his knee wasnt right then, but I bet he would have atleast caught ONE pass in 4 weeks. More than we can say for Sudzfeld and the Jets picked him and havent promoted him to the top of the depth chart yet. I would have gladly taken his limited production for 4 weeks until our guys comes back. Speaking of which, Where does this team go if Gronk comes back and has another setback and is out for the year??? Any Ideas???

[/QUOTE]

Do you ever get it right? He was whining about snaps here last year. See ya.

Why on earth would BB bring that kind of player back in here?  

[/QUOTE]

he beat me to the reply, but again have to agree with Harvey...Winslow was here and it did not work out...why go back there?

Now, if Winslow was not here last year, perhpas BB wouldhave been open to trying him...but after last year...no chance for this year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

How many snaps will Gronk be able to play when he comes back and most importantly, how long will he stay healthy (remember his back was a concern coming into the NFL).  Missing games is not new for him. He missed three games his sophomore year at Arizona and did not play at all his junior year.

Do you really think Hooman and Mulligan are any better than what the Jets are throwing out there? The Patriots TE through five games have 5 receptions for 39 yards and a TD. There are about 40 TEs in the NFL who have been more productive alone. Winslow, Cumberland, Charles Clay and Scott Chandler all have better numbers than the Sudfeld, Hooman, Mulligan (and throw Develin in there) totals on the season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he beat me to the reply, but again have to agree with Harvey...Winslow was here and it did not work out...why go back there?

Now, if Winslow was not here last year, perhpas BB wouldhave been open to trying him...but after last year...no chance for this year.

[/QUOTE]

I have to give you credit for not pushing the anti-BB agenda so far today like SHizzles is doing.

Anyone claiming Hooman is not more valued to this offense to a gimpy, done TE like Winslow is flat out trolling.

I think Shizzles forgets to take his meds. Some days, he's normal, sensible, etc. Some days, like today, he just is completely bizarre in his analysis.

Or, it's intentional and he's trolling BB the GM again.  Good on you NOT to play along.

[/QUOTE]

I say it like I see it...if we hapen to agree, so be it. if we happen to disagree, so be it...

I am not trolling or aligning to borrow your phrases...just having football discussion with other fans...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

lmao

Why on earth did he bring in him in the 1st place?? He needed help. Like we still do! You think Winslow would have had a problem here the last month with NO viable TE on the roster? You are slow dude.

oh so it wasnt the fact his knee gave out during a game?? The same knee he is having problems with now.  So BB didnt know the backround on a player before he signed him from his buddys team?? 

Please source a link or stop with your lies. Pardon me if I dont take you at your word...Your word is Delusional..

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts