In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Kellen Winslow - TE - Jets

Kellen Winslow (knee) is not practicing Thursday.

Winslow rarely practices on Wednesdays or Thursdays. He's falling behind Jeff Cumberland for snaps anyway -- and is none too pleased about it.

He won't make the season. Leave it to the Jetsies to be in such a cap hell they're two TEs are a PS player and a guy with microfracture surgery who can't play more than 10 snaps.

lmao

I have to agree with Harvey here..I question if Winslow lasts the season...Winslow-"if he aint playin, he aint stayin"

I think physically he doesnt hold up, and mentally he wears out his welcome with complaining about snaps

and for us that wouldnt have been ideal with Gronk coming back in 6 weeks? No one is saying he a star free agent, but he was already here and had some idea what he was doing. He left cuz his knee wasnt right then, but I bet he would have atleast caught ONE pass in 4 weeks. More than we can say for Sudzfeld and the Jets picked him and havent promoted him to the top of the depth chart yet. I would have gladly taken his limited production for 4 weeks until our guys comes back. Speaking of which, Where does this team go if Gronk comes back and has another setback and is out for the year??? Any Ideas???

Do you ever get it right? He was whining about snaps here last year. See ya.

Why on earth would BB bring that kind of player back in here?  

he beat me to the reply, but again have to agree with Harvey...Winslow was here and it did not work out...why go back there?

Now, if Winslow was not here last year, perhpas BB wouldhave been open to trying him...but after last year...no chance for this year.

I have to give you credit for not pushing the anti-BB agenda so far today like SHizzles is doing.

Anyone claiming Hooman is not more valued to this offense to a gimpy, done TE like Winslow is flat out trolling.

I think Shizzles forgets to take his meds. Some days, he's normal, sensible, etc. Some days, like today, he just is completely bizarre in his analysis.

Or, it's intentional and he's trolling BB the GM again.  Good on you NOT to play along.

What exactly is the value of Hooman? Is it in the running game? The Patriots are 14th in rushing yards per game and 16th in yards per rush? That is exactly middle of the pack.

In the passing game, Hooman brings well below average to the table? He is tied for 45th receptions and 49th in yards. Winslow has more catches, yards and TDs than the entire Patriots TE crew through five games.

Yes, Winslow may get injured. Yes, when Gronk comes back he will probably put up double or triple the stats of Winslow (assuming he can stay healthy himself). On the flipside, Gronk has missed ten games and counting over the past two seasons (not to mention he was underproductive thanks to an ankle injury in the Super Bowl). So it is not like our All-pro TE is model of health and wellness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: AFC EAST best TE duo?

Hey Buttcheese,  that "best" TE duo is looking real good right now with Sudfeld and Cumberland.  LOL.  Roid Freak Winslow suspended for 4 games because of a PEDs violation.  Have a great day!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Until Gronk & Hernandez take the field together again, it must be the Jets with Winslow & Cumberland. Wow! Times sure have changed.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9809177/kellen-winslow-new-york-jets-banned-4-games-peds-cited

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is like asking who is the best looking chick at the ugly farm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

This is like asking who is the best looking chick at the ugly farm.

And the Sow award goes to Charles Clay.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Hey Buttcheese,  that "best" TE duo is looking real good right now with Sudfeld and Cumberland.  LOL.  Roid Freak Winslow suspended for 4 games because of a PEDs violation.  Have a great day!

I was thinking the same thing that Cumberland and Sudfeld were going to be a good pair for Geno.  Did you see him thread those to Winslow & Cumberland Monday night?   I was told that Sudfeld was the second best TE in the AFC East.  I can't believe that with the awful production from the TE spot in NE that BB tried to stash him on the PS.  What's up with Gronk, I heard BB say weeks ago that he he was ready to go.

Nice backpedal.  Jets suck.  Go chat with your loser fanbase.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Kellen WinSLOW suspended four games for PEDS... LOL!!!!!!

Gronk comes back this week or next and you have your answer, best tightend unit in the AFCEast belongs to it's best team; the New England Patriots.

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

Butt fumble

lol!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Winslow's catch in the back of the endzone was fantastic(as was the throw from Smith). Maybe he should have been the guy the patsies held on to instead of the othe 5 TEs they've dumped since.

And maybe your team will actually do something under Rex, but probably not. 

Give it time.  You know the drill. 

Sections
Shortcuts