New York Jets: $19.4 million over

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: AFC East salary cap numbers

In response to NYPat's comment:

Buffalo Bills: $20.6 million under

Miami Dolphins: $35.8 million under

New England Patriots: $18.6 million under

New York Jets: $19.4 million over

these numbers really mean nothing until next years salaries are guaranteed (June 1st). The Pats for example, like to keep $5million in carry over for mid season moves. They also need to sign rookies. Therefore, if they sign Wes to a franchise deal, they are theoretically spent up to the cap. Look for the Pats to reneg Brady, Mankins and Vince to give them better flexibilty.

Also look for the Jets to cut Smith, Pace and Scott saving $30 million against the cap

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

These are the numbers for next year, just to make it clear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Pats have enough cap space to pick up Sanchez's guaranteed contract, should BB do it ?/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

The Pats have enough cap space to pick up Sanchez's guaranteed contract, should BB do it ?/

Why?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Why?

So he can attend to Wendel's butt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm just sitting here pondering what it will be like for Sanchez in his reclining years secure in the knowledge that his NFL legacy will forever be (unless of course he tops it) the internationally televised butt-fumble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I know as Patriot fans we really get a kick out of this image, but the guy did win a BCS Championship game, go to 2 AFC Championship games, he does date super models and he is also counting his $50 million in the bank. I think I would take running into some ones butt to have the life.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I know as Patriot fans we really get a kick out of this image, but the guy did win a BCS Championship game, go to 2 AFC Championship games, he does date super models and he is also counting his $50 million in the bank. I think I would take running into some ones butt to have the life.

Can I ask why you always defend the Jets?  Not attacking you or trying to start an argument, just simply wondering.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I simply like to point out both sides of the coin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I respect that but it just seems that every thread that is created in disdain of the Jets you jump on and defend them.  They are our rivals and they are classless.  Their fans have repeatedly come on here to troll and disrupt intelligent football conversation meanwhile putting down our great franchise.  So I think creating threads that are meant for laughs at the circus in NJ are completely appropriate.  Mark Sanchez's butt-fumble might go down as the biggest sports blooper of all-time; I feel as if it's warranted that we constantly laugh at that.  Cheers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I respect that but it just seems that every thread that is created in disdain of the Jets you jump on and defend them.  They are our rivals and they are classless.  Their fans have repeatedly come on here to troll and disrupt intelligent football conversation meanwhile putting down our great franchise.  So I think creating threads that are meant for laughs at the circus in NJ are completely appropriate.  Mark Sanchez's butt-fumble might go down as the biggest sports blooper of all-time; I feel as if it's warranted that we constantly laugh at that.  Cheers.

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am laughing with you. It was classic. But it doesnt suck to be him, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have also never started a Jets thread on the boards. I simply enjoy offering balance when needed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Isnt there really one Jet troll using a coiple of names anyways? Does that bother you more han Sullys nonstop put downs of Brady?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

MIA will get Jennings. He already talked about how he isn't the biggest fan of cold weather games. Also have the Philbin to Jennings connection.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they made a move on Welker, Finley or Wallace.

Philbin's passing attack was always very deep in receiving options, and Jennings, Wallace/Finley/Welker, Hartline, and Bess would be pretty beast or pretty buffalo!

Sections
Shortcuts