AFC - No dominant team

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: AFC - No dominant team

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

There is no clear dominant team in the AFC this year, that is definitely true. However, it is hard to argue that Baltimore and Houston are not both better than the Patriots. There is reason why they are 5-1 and the Pats are 3-3.

Houston and the Pats both beat Denver, other than that Houston has been beating up on scrubs.  The Texans remaining schedule is more difficult than NE's, their late season game in Foxboro might just end up determing a first round bye.

To the larger point, I would agree that there is no clear cut dominant team in the AFC.  I do think there are 4-5 teams (NE,HOU,Balt,Pitt,Den) that are reletively close, and then the rest are either mediocre or just bad.  I'd be shocked if anyone other than those 5 teams wins a playoff game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

just a realist- We have the young gun and you have the has been. My $$ goes with the Jets. And if by some miracle the pats do mangae a win-no big deal then there will be a tie for 1st place in the AFC East

How do you figure that?  With a Pats win, they become 4-3 and the Jets become 3-4.  Oh, I see.  It is more of those Phat Ryan stats of where they won three super bowls even though they never got there.  Dumb!

I'll take that "has been" over any QB in the league -- bar none.  As I replied to you in another thread there are maybe 25 teams in this league that would jump at the chance to get Brady as a starter right now.  The reason it isn't more is that the others have very good QBs and Brady is 35 (or 36?), so they would do a "Luck" and go with the long-term future.  I'd like to see you come back here four years from now and repeat your comments while he is still playing at top form.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

just a realist- We have the young gun and you have the has been. My $$ goes with the Jets. And if by some miracle the pats do mangae a win-no big deal then there will be a tie for 1st place in the AFC East

Wait...you think you have a "young gun"???  If you're talking about Tebow, you're just wrong.  So you either know the game, or you don't.  What you have is a fullback playing QB.  And Sanchez really is awful.

Leon, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: AFC - No dominant team And no dominant team in NFC either. Pats have beat themselves 2 games and refs beat them once.

Sections
Shortcuts