AFC west

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

AFC west

Man after looking at the first half of Chargers game they`re are playing very well.

If u look at the Chiefs you see a good team too

Maybe Broncos life gets a little beat more difficult in their division, and could lose 2 games to them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: AFC west

Yeah, looks like a tough division from what little we've seen so far.  I have serious doubts about whether SD can keep this up, though.  Same with KC.  I think that their offensive limitations will show up eventually.  Heck, Oakland looked decent at Indy yesterday, but I'm sure they will fall back to earth soon too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Just think, if the Bills had hung on and beat the Patriots, they would have been 1-0 along  with the Jets and Dolphins with the Patriots bringing up the rear. What a difference a year makes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

wow Chargers are looking really good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

wow Chargers are looking really good

and they blew it!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

offense disappered in the second half... I know the D had a lot to do with it but the chargers couldn't make any big plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Well it only took one half for thr chargers to stink it up again. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have some friends who are Charger fans, this is going to be fun tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I have some friends who are Charger fans, this is going to be fun tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Tell them they should start playing Sorensen. Rivers will not get them far. Might as well start a new QB to go with the young D and rest of the O. Perhaps they will be serious contenders in one or two years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Norv Turner's legacy lives on.

Aaron Dobson # 17 Marshall U

Sections
Shortcuts