After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign?

I've heard that Deion Branch in likely gna be cut so i think BB will take him at a lowered price because hima brady and so tight that i rekon he could have a wicked season! Im not really sure about anyone else that might get cut and sign with the pats, anyone got any ideas?

Also i think BB told teddy that he wasn't gonna make the team so that bruschi wasn't cut and so that he could retire without being embaressed? Anyone else agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign?

In Response to After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign?:
    I've heard that Deion Branch in likely gna be cut so i think BB will take him at a lowered price because hima brady and so tight that i rekon he could have a wicked season! Im not really sure about anyone else that might get cut and sign with the pats, anyone got any ideas? Also i think BB told teddy that he wasn't gonna make the team so that bruschi wasn't cut and so that he could retire without being embaressed? Anyone else agree?
    Posted by mattadlard

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=149585&id=2149

or

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20090901_Eagles_Notebook_ _Eagles_backup_QB_Feeley_prepared_for_trade_or_release.html

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign?:
    In Response to After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign? : http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=149585&id=2149      or http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20090901_Eagles_Notebook_ _Eagles_backup_QB_Feeley_prepared_for_trade_or_release.html
    Posted by mosseffect43
    i hope not

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=149632&id=2963

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm hoping some defensive guys. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Chris McAlister is still out there, why haven't the Patriots gone after him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Bruschi was told he had a roster spot, he retired because his body couldnt handle it. speculations means nothing he was not cut so all you know is he retired even though he had a roster spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Damon Huard would be my best guess, he's supposed to be the odd man out in San Fran.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Some old, slow WR who has great hands and find holes in a zone...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodwon1. Show goodwon1's posts

hey MVP you are a fool I think Brady got an MVP in 2007. Keep you foolish post to yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Chris McAlister is still out there, why haven't the Patriots gone after him?
    Posted by 49Patriots
    the pats did try and get this guy,but i like McAlister better.

http://nwe.scout.com/a.z?s=121&p=9&c=2&cid=894076&nid=4393592&fhn=1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Some old, slow WR who has great hands and find holes in a zone...
    Posted by krismk

Cool! I'll wait by the phone!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Damon Huard would be my best guess, he's supposed to be the odd man out in San Fran.
    Posted by Grogan77

Damon would be an excellent signing. He already knows the system.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign? : http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=149585&id=2149      or http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20090901_Eagles_Notebook_ _Eagles_backup_QB_Feeley_prepared_for_trade_or_release.html
    Posted by mosseffect43

Feeley would probably be an even better pickup than Huard. We definately don't need an injured dion Branch with our depth at WR.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

I'm hoping some defensive guys. 
    Posted by 49Patriots
    The Pats will probably cit Wheatley and bring in another corner after the teams do their final cuts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I've heard that Deion Branch in likely gna be cut so i think BB will take him at a lowered price because hima brady and so tight that i rekon he could have a wicked season! Im not really sure about anyone else that might get cut and sign with the pats, anyone got any ideas? Also i think BB told teddy that he wasn't gonna make the team so that bruschi wasn't cut and so that he could retire without being embaressed? Anyone else agree?
    Posted by mattadlard
    maybe this guy.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=633

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JordanFromMontreal. Show JordanFromMontreal's posts

amani toomer

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

One guy that i didnt even remeber was a free agent who might be a decent no. 3 would be Matt Jones, most recently of the Jags, he is a pretty big target with decent hands, what are yall opinion about him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Deion Branch would be a massive addition but at what expense I have to wonder.  You are probably looking at trading a 3rd or 4th round pick then they would need to renegotiate and you know how that went the first time.  If this happens Galloway is gone.  Maybe they trade a player or something but I don't see it happening.  Everything would need to fall into place but, wow, would this be a big deal.  You just don't get a player who means more to you than any other team coming around like that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

One guy that i didnt even remeber was a free agent who might be a decent no. 3 would be Matt Jones, most recently of the Jags, he is a pretty big target with decent hands, what are yall opinion about him?
    Posted by thejoshuatree28

Drugs. That is the one thing NFL head coaches fear more than anything in the league. I would love to see him in a Pats uni though. He is white T.O. (By that I mean he has power and can stiff arm the best DBs in the league, like T.O.) but with better hands. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign? : Drugs. That is the one thing NFL head coaches fear more than anything in the league. I would love to see him in a Pats uni though. He is white T.O. (By that I mean he has power and can stiff arm the best DBs in the league, like T.O.) but with better hands. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I do agree, I know he was a druggie, but i believe that he has been clean for a while, and if he was on the pats he would be a 3 or a 4 so thats somebody who can be lost easier i guess than like a 1 or a 2.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign? : I do agree, I know he was a druggie, but i believe that he has been clean for a while, and if he was on the pats he would be a 3 or a 4 so thats somebody who can be lost easier i guess than like a 1 or a 2.
    Posted by thejoshuatree28

Not really, he was busted for drugs in March. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign? : Not really, he was busted for drugs in March. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I guess i missed that one, my mistake. It really is a shame for people to wash away a promising career with drug use

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Posted by mattadlard

pacman? just a thought. would be a playmaker in our secondary that we desperatly need

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to After all the cuts are made, who will the pats sign? : pacman? just a thought. would be a playmaker in our secondary that we desperatly need
    Posted by flutie66

i wouldnt want him, and he recently tried to sign with a team in the CFL. But they said no, so if the cfl doesnt want you why would we

Sections
Shortcuts