After Further Review, the ruling that the Regular Refs are better has been overturned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

After Further Review, the ruling that the Regular Refs are better has been overturned

It's been proven now that guys who have YEARS of experience in the pros are no better than lingerie league cast-offs.

To think how these guys were cheered like returning war heroes is a joke. They are pompous, arrogant, and just as fallible.

Everyone focused on any little mistake the replacements made, while peope simply accept these guys making mistakes equally as bad.

Oh well, the more thankgs change, the more they stay the same.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: After Further Review, the ruling that the Regular Refs are better has been overturned

I can live with a blown call here and there, I'm more annoyed by seeing a flag every time someone gets hit hard.  Like the call against the guy that blasted Dez Bryant last week. Just ridiculous. Or Ngata getting flagged for the hit on RGIII. I could go on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: After Further Review, the ruling that the Regular Refs are better has been overturned

The big difference is the regular refs know how to do makeup calls better.

When the Texans got called for the PI on Welker (even though I thought is was an ok call) they came back and called a bougus offensive interference on Hernadez, stalling the drive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Rusty, that play you mentioned wasn't actually the refs' fault -- it was whoever made the rules'.  It was ruled a scoring play on the field, so would have been reviewed automatically, but because Schwartz threw his flag, the Lions lost the right to have it reviewed.  Stupid rule, I know, but can't blame the refs here -- they were just following the rulebook.  I'm pretty sure they'll fix that as soon as they can.

Sections
Shortcuts