After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FcukUPayMe. Show FcukUPayMe's posts

After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints

The saints are the second best team in the NFL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Re: After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints

Thanks for your opinion. Now you can go back to your cave. 

And next time make sure the content of the post is longer than the title. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints

Let's see them play in cold weather.....

Top 5, not second best.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints:
    [QUOTE]Let's see them play in cold weather..... Top 5, not second best.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Well, there is a good chance the only cold weather game they would have to play is @ GB in the NFC title game.  If N.O. gets the 3 seed they might have to travel to S.F. but that is not exactly a cold weather game.

I agree with the OP, I think the Saints are the 2nd best team in the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I'll go with the better defense.  Saints over the Packers head-to-head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints:
    [QUOTE]The saints are the second best team in the NFL.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]
    Saints in GB... no way.  SF is the bigger challenge.  The Saints are not an outdoor team and will have to go through either SF or GB at their places to get to the SB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I agree, San Fran is the only team that I can see beating them from the NFC, and even then, I think 21 is enough to beat Alex Smith in Green Bay.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints:
    [QUOTE]I agree, San Fran is the only team that I can see beating them from the NFC, and even then, I think 21 is enough to beat Alex Smith in Green Bay.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

I have a hard time believing SF would beat NO in a playoff game, regardless of where it is played.

They both have played the Giants in the past 3 weeks, SF won by 7 and it went down to the wire, NO buried the Giants in 3rd quarter.  The sad thing is, in college football that logic would actually count!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I also don't see the 49ers stopping the Saints or Packers

They struggle against the pass - Carlos Rogers is alright.  Donte Whitner is pretty good but not great.  I don't see how any pass rush can get to Brees or Rodgers - the Saints line is ridiculously good and the Packers have improved since last year while the QBs still have very quick releases and plus mobility.

I don't think the Niners can score enough to keep up with an elite offense, either.  The Saints have at least three or four top-shelf defensive linemen (Rogers, Franklin, Jordan, and Smith), and an elite linebacker in Vilma plus two safeties in Porter and Jenkins who can match up with Vernon Davis.  The Packers have three top-shelf linebackers in Hawk, Matthews, and Bishop to go with one of the best nose tackles in the league in B.J. Raji, with Charles Woodson being a tough enough corner to shut down Vernon Davis and Tramon Williams and James Shields able to hang with Edwards and Crabtree without much safety help since I'm not sold on Peprah and Nick Collins is on IR.  I don't see Gore popping off against these guys and I wouldn't be on Alex Smith in any circumstance.

Saints & Packers in the NFC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints:
    [QUOTE]The saints are the second best team in the NFL.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

id rephrase. the biggest thing standing between the pack and the super bowl are the saints.

and i agree they are the 2nd best team in the nfl right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I can't see any way in he11 San Francisco goes into Lambeau and beats the Packers. I'd bet dollars to donuts if New Orleans had to go into SF they'd win. Not exactly the harshest climate there, Saints will be right at home.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Saints and Packers have great offensnes, but their defenses are not top defenses, and no netter than the Patriots defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I wonder if Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees are eager to play against Tom Brady? I doubt it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Tru, I bet they are eager because that means they too are in the SB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Everything is a guess now. You don't know who is best because they do not play all the same teams. The Giants have been sliding since we played them, so it's hard to compare. The team that is healthy and hot at the time wins the super bowl. Every year. Look at last year. GB barely made the playoffs and then won it all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to After last nights game I now believe that the only thing standing between the Packers and the Super Bowl is the Saints : Saints in GB... no way.  SF is the bigger challenge.  The Saints are not an outdoor team and will have to go through either SF or GB at their places to get to the SB.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

SF can never keep up with GB on points. Never happen, but NO can keep up with anyone and NE can too if the offensive line is playing its best on the day. Go Pats

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

New Orleans Saints 21 at St. Louis Rams 31
    Sunday, October 30, 2011

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?