After Last Night's Game, I Was Hoping Brady Gets Bledsoed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonetone. Show tonetone's posts

After Last Night's Game, I Was Hoping Brady Gets Bledsoed

next year so that we could see what Mallett has in real time reps, but then started looking around the net. I came across a piece that lays out a pretty thorough explanation with examples for what I had a gut feeling was going on the last ten odd years in the NFL. I think revenue sharing is the key to the whole thing. I still feel Brady is better than what we saw last night, and Sterling Moore is too far down the food chain to get the memo.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/587027-the-10-games-or-so-the-nfl-may-have-fixed-in-the-2010-season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: After Last Night's Game, I Was Hoping Brady Gets Bledsoed

One game does not a career make... he has not shown signs he is ready to give up.  The team around him needs to make plays too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Never post something from Bleacher Report as actual news. It is mostly written by youngs writers with no credentials and nothing but opinions.

If you really believe that NFL is fixing games, then why do you watch, and why would not no believe the three Patriots Super Bowls were fixed as well?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Are u sure common men you are joking you need to tell me trade Brady right now the Giants beat a lot good team including Greenbay and beside the Pats did not lose because of him the game was lost because the Giants are that good I will still to Brady as long he is healthy 5 SB in 10 yrs you gotta to be kidding me and still counting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

This is ridiculous. Brady may have had a bad game, but he is certainly not the problem with this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to After Last Night's Game, I Was Hoping Brady Gets Bledsoed:
    next year so that we could see what Mallett has in real time reps, but then started looking around the net. I came across a piece that lays out a pretty thorough explanation with examples for what I had a gut feeling was going on the last ten odd years in the NFL. I think revenue sharing is the key to the whole thing. I still feel Brady is better than what we saw last night, and Sterling Moore is too far down the food chain to get the memo. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/587027-the-10-games-or-so-the-nfl-may-have-fixed-in-the-2010-season
    Posted by tonetone

Tom Brady is one of six quarterbacks in the entire history of the NFL to throw 300 or more touchdown passes.  I definitely think he should be thrown aside for a quarterback who has never taken a snap in the NFL. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to After Last Night's Game, I Was Hoping Brady Gets Bledsoed:
    next year so that we could see what Mallett has in real time reps, but then started looking around the net. I came across a piece that lays out a pretty thorough explanation with examples for what I had a gut feeling was going on the last ten odd years in the NFL. I think revenue sharing is the key to the whole thing. I still feel Brady is better than what we saw last night, and Sterling Moore is too far down the food chain to get the memo. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/587027-the-10-games-or-so-the-nfl-may-have-fixed-in-the-2010-season
    Posted by tonetone

Terrible to wish TB gets hurt. Even the best have bad games. he's #1 till his contract is up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

For some reason, I don't think Tom Brady would wish ill of you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

i think tommy is now JIM KELLY!

Sections
Shortcuts