After taking a day to calm down here's my thoughts on a great game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

After taking a day to calm down here's my thoughts on a great game

Pats deserved the win yesterday. I've had people coming up to me all day so far saying we got lucky... No way. That game should've been ours for the taking but we made it hard on ourselves. We outplayed this team on all three phases. Just one bad defensive play and a couple bad offensive plays and we let NO back in it. Brady and the boys earned that W.    My Thoughts:  •Talib was a man again. Owned Graham from the get go.  •Loved the play calling 1st half. Did not like going into the spread with 330 left and timeouts. Should've pounded the rock some. I liked the idea of running it three times at the goal line but I wished to see power instead of spread on the 3rd and goal.  •Brady missed some throws. The Amendola one was a killer. Also on his INT he had Dobson on the dig rather than a double covered force. And he under threw Edelman on that shot to the end zone. But whatever, TB12 was clutch when it counted he got over his mistakes and won the game. It'll only get better!  •Can't stand Dobson. But I must say, he has a knack for getting open, but he can't make the grab at times. I do like how TB continues to go to him, it'll only build his confidence.  •FINALLY Ridley plays like his old self. I swear if Blount gets ever gets more carries or close to more I will lose it.  Ridley will bring us a good consistent run game which will help the pass O so much more. •O-Line struggled big time again. Missed on run plays and had bad miscommunication on blitzes. Need to improve to be successful.  •Defense yet again, (for the 6 straight week) put the offense in position to win the game. This is a legit D that makes plays when needed. Playmakers left and right. Coverage was very good for most part, don't get why spikes plays in coverage over Hightower. He got burned a couple times. Arrington better great because he was in the slot and made three great plays.  Quote of day, Brady on EEI this Morning being asked how they're 5-1..."I don't know Jerry" . Explains this team perfectly. They have numerous injuries and struggle like crazy but are in the end 5-1 and would have a bye If playoffs started. We have a legit D and progressing offense and once we're healthy we are primed to make a run! Love this team!  •Unsung Heroes: Hooman and Collie had big plays.  •MVP: Talib, Brady & Ghost

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: After taking a day to calm down here's my thoughts on a great game

I live down in FL. I'm the only outspoken pat in my school. When we lose I never hear the end of it. All the haters. I wear pats Gear Everyday an get crap all the time but don't care!!! 

And yes love the run first offense, takes sooo much pressure off the pass and the run is successful 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How can one say the Pats winning was lucky when you consider the go ahead TD scored by the Saints came within a fingernail of the Pats' DB swatting the ball away??!!  You create your own luck as there are many plays that occur in a game.  Pats kept trying and did not give up as some fans here were saying late in the game yesterday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

There is no point in trying to convince non-fans of the Pats that the win was deserved. The WR had to run great routes. It's not like they unknowingly stumbled on to the spot of the reception. TB had to throw flawless balls. How anyone can even think that was luck is beyond me.

Eli's throw to Tyree... that was lucky - holding violations not called, Eli getting out of DL's grasp, Tyree finding himself under the ther andom throw, Rodney not getting a hand on the ball despite being right there, Tyree keeping the ball to his helmet. The three connections last night were done as theyw ere designed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Many  Saints fans are blaming the refs as opposed to NO's inability to get a first down at the end. NFL conspiracy.

I looked at the last pass on NFL video and paused it, there was a hold just a split second before Brady released the ball...could not have affected the play, he was not getting sacked. Notice these fans do not baother commneting on how many times our boy Chandler got tackled and held by the NO OL.

Examples oth NO fans:

Brian2158 4 hours ago     Hard to perform when your receivers are getting mugged by 2 and 3 defenders all day while the ball is in the air, while getting no pass interference or holding calls in your favor. Meanwhile, officials allow a Patriots guard to put a choke hold on a rushing DT to give Brady enough time to throw the winning touchdown. Guess they had to do something after 5 sacks to prevent another at the end of the game.   Like Reply Share                   orlandocajun 4 hours ago     Check this out. The game was over before the opening kick off. The fix was in. There was no way the Saints were going to win the game. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWf0C2RIEAA7t7U.jpg:large
      expat68 3 hours ago     Obvious the refs were directed to make sure the Pats got the calls. The neutral zone infraction was too obvious on replay. The worst is in the picture, showing a flagrant holding call on the winning pass play. Should have been called back, and Brady would have had a 4th and 14 with 5 seconds left. But the refs weren't going to take that chance.       Like Reply Share     louisianajones 5 hours ago     clearly the refs did everything they could to steal this one for the pats. way to many bad calls and non cals in favor of the pats. this has roger and the league written all over it!!!       Like Reply Share         HighlySkeptical1 41 minutes ago     Illustration of siblings reproducing yielding gravely diminished ability to think.       Like Reply Share

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I live down in FL. I'm the only outspoken pat in my school. When we lose I never hear the end of it. All the haters. I wear pats Gear Everyday an get crap all the time but don't care!!! 

And yes love the run first offense, takes sooo much pressure off the pass and the run is successful [/QUOTE]

What school?  Yeah, I don't wear any Pats gear because it's never been worth it, even during the dynasty era.   The jealousy is so high every year, it's just not worth it. Even when you try to avoid, sometimes you can't.

The morons down in Florida, Dolphins, Bucs or Jags fans (or Yankee transplants), are just that: Morons.

Everyone and their mother picked the Saints, especially with Gronk out.

The D put on a clinic and BB's blueprint will be used on the Saints offense the rest of the year. Happens every year. Someone brags about an offense, BB gets a hold of it and BB leaves a massive turd on that team's offensive style in the wake of his own genius and blueprint.

Note how Pezzy, Babe, Shizzles, Mt Hurl are quiet today.  They cannot stand the genius that is BB.  The GM or the coach.

Brilliant.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, BBBALLBANGER,

Some of us have a life outside of BDC, but we're sure you wouldn't know about that.

Already gave the D kudos for a gritty game outside of the 35yrd blip.

However, the tide has now turned to the offensive side where the problems are numerous.

Everyone expects rookies to make mistakes, but no one expects them to be in the tough position they are in as starters on a NFL offense.  The enormous amounts of drops and extremely poor completion percentages are a reflection of that.  I don't blame them, that is a GM problem

Everyone expects injuries but aren't those injuries inevitable when all the non-rookies have a clear history of them?  I'm sorry but when the Rams are unwilling to give Amandola 2M because of his history, why does BB turn around and give him 6M?  That, again, is a GM issue.  Who takes a 3000 mile road trip with a car, prone to breaking down?  Or a brand new car, ignoring the break-in recommendations?

I wouldn't and I wouldn't expect a GM of a multi Billion dollar organization to, either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Many  Saints fans are blaming the refs as opposed to NO's inability to get a first down at the end. NFL conspiracy.

I looked at the last pass on NFL video and paused it, there was a hold just a split second before Brady released the ball...could not have affected the play, he was not getting sacked. Notice these fans do not baother commneting on how many times our boy Chandler got tackled and held by the NO OL.

Examples oth NO fans:

Brian2158 4 hours ago     Hard to perform when your receivers are getting mugged by 2 and 3 defenders all day while the ball is in the air, while getting no pass interference or holding calls in your favor. Meanwhile, officials allow a Patriots guard to put a choke hold on a rushing DT to give Brady enough time to throw the winning touchdown. Guess they had to do something after 5 sacks to prevent another at the end of the game.   Like Reply Share                   orlandocajun 4 hours ago     Check this out. The game was over before the opening kick off. The fix was in. There was no way the Saints were going to win the game. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWf0C2RIEAA7t7U.jpg:large
      expat68 3 hours ago     Obvious the refs were directed to make sure the Pats got the calls. The neutral zone infraction was too obvious on replay. The worst is in the picture, showing a flagrant holding call on the winning pass play. Should have been called back, and Brady would have had a 4th and 14 with 5 seconds left. But the refs weren't going to take that chance.       Like Reply Share     louisianajones 5 hours ago     clearly the refs did everything they could to steal this one for the pats. way to many bad calls and non cals in favor of the pats. this has roger and the league written all over it!!!       Like Reply Share         HighlySkeptical1 41 minutes ago     Illustration of siblings reproducing yielding gravely diminished ability to think.       Like Reply Share[/QUOTE]

what a joke lol. saints o-line was holding all day on us. i thought reffing was fair. blow calls on both sides.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Examples oth NO fans:

expat68 3 hours ago     Obvious the refs were directed to make sure the Pats got the calls. The neutral zone infraction was too obvious on replay. The worst is in the picture, showing a flagrant holding call on the winning pass play. Should have been called back, and Brady would have had a 4th and 14 with 5 seconds left. But the refs weren't going to take that chance.       Like Reply Share     louisianajones 5 hours ago     clearly the refs did everything they could to steal this one for the pats. way to many bad calls and non cals in favor of the pats. this has roger and the league written all over it!!!       Like Reply Share         HighlySkeptical1 41 minutes ago     Illustration of siblings reproducing yielding gravely diminished ability to think.       Like Reply Share[/QUOTE]

Hey...   Everybody knows holding calls and non-calls usually even out.  Don't those bozos know that you could find 10 more examples easily on either side...?  Just because you have one in a photo...  congrats .  

One call that irked me was the ticky tack offensive interfeerence called on Dobson putting Pats in 1st and 20 situation and taking away 25 yard gain.  THAT was a sh1tty call that was A HUGE GIFT TO THE SAINTS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

It also looked like the receiver that caught the Saint's go-ahead TD pushed off just before catching that TD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to fessin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It also looked like the receiver that caught the Saint's go-ahead TD pushed off just before catching that TD

[/QUOTE]

even if, i have no clue how Dennard doesnt get that ball!!

Sections
Shortcuts