Agent maintains...."Patriots didn't want Welker"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Agent maintains....

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

but welkers own agent said they never offered him a contract (after he dropped the SB). instead, they gave him a nice $9M+ franchise tag and allowed him to prove himself. then he once again proved himself as a regular season stat machine and playoff choke artist. BB doesn't care about regular season stats so stop bringing them up, he coaches to win SB's. that's why today we see.....

"It's funny to see you and a few others continue to defend the mistakes the Patriots make.  It's okay to admit they make mistakes, it doesn't make you less of a fan."

ok i'll admit it.... wes welker made mistakes and had 2 HUGE playoff drops...now you admit it too...

The only pass I see he should have caught was in the Ravens game, the SB was a bad pass, could have and should have been better.  But to say they lost those games because of those two drops, which you have said was the reason, is just plain silly.  You should know better then that and if you don't you are just a trolling hater watching with blinders on. It's a tired argument that doesn't hold up.  Without Welker they don't even get to those games.

I blame branch and Hernandez in the Super Bowl too.  They both dropped catchable Passes. 

In our last two play-off game losses, the play in each that killed our chances in both involved Wes Welcher.  If you're gonna talk about dropped passes, stilk to the true game killer. All of the others are part of the course of a full game. Waste Welker's were critical to our success in each game. Stop making excuses. TIMING IS EVEYTHING!!! as they say........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

but welkers own agent said they never offered him a contract (after he dropped the SB). instead, they gave him a nice $9M+ franchise tag and allowed him to prove himself. then he once again proved himself as a regular season stat machine and playoff choke artist. BB doesn't care about regular season stats so stop bringing them up, he coaches to win SB's. that's why today we see.....

"It's funny to see you and a few others continue to defend the mistakes the Patriots make.  It's okay to admit they make mistakes, it doesn't make you less of a fan."

ok i'll admit it.... wes welker made mistakes and had 2 HUGE playoff drops...now you admit it too...

The only pass I see he should have caught was in the Ravens game, the SB was a bad pass, could have and should have been better.  But to say they lost those games because of those two drops, which you have said was the reason, is just plain silly.  You should know better then that and if you don't you are just a trolling hater watching with blinders on. It's a tired argument that doesn't hold up.  Without Welker they don't even get to those games.

I blame branch and Hernandez in the Super Bowl too.  They both dropped catchable Passes. 

You can't be sensible when talking to the large mouth bass posters on this Board who hate WW. Among those are Che and Rally C.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Gang, WW is gone, he's yesterday's news. Get over it already!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Branch's pass/drop was the killer, it was the play after Welkers, the ball was a bit behind him but should have been caught.  But to his defense that pass too was a bad pass behind him.  I clearly document this in a thread a month or two ago yet these people ignore the facts, they have an agenda here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

You can't be sensible when talking to the large mouth bass posters on this Board who hate WW. Among those are Che and Rally C.

You are correct and each post they make only proves it more and more.  They are like little kids who are narrow minded and apparently don't know much about football. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

TFB, welker will be missed, but you gotta relax a bit. you are acting like a jealous ex-girlfriend these past few days. patriots are moving on, and so should you. we are lucky we get to root for a team that does all they can to put a competitive product out there on the field for us fans every year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You are correct and each post they make only proves it more and more.  They are like little kids who are narrow minded and apparently don't know much about football. 

Ha!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

TFB, welker will be missed, but you gotta relax a bit. you are acting like a jealous ex-girlfriend these past few days. patriots are moving on, and so should you. we are lucky we get to root for a team that does all they can to put a competitive product out there on the field for us fans every year.

I'll agree with your comment. Just don't like to see people kicking WW for not being perfect!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I'll agree with your comment. Just don't like to see people kicking WW for not being perfect!

i get that, but the more this thing drags on, the more intolerable it will become. welker was a great patriot and was loved by a lot of fans....i myself liked welker a lot. however, at the end of the day, the NFL is a business, and BB thought the better move was to go with the younger amendola rather than re-sign welker. we'll just have to wait and see what happens. one thing is for sure though, this years patriots team is going to be very entertaining with all the new players they have brought in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

i get that, but the more this thing drags on, the more intolerable it will become. welker was a great patriot and was loved by a lot of fans....i myself liked welker a lot. however, at the end of the day, the NFL is a business, and BB thought the better move was to go with the younger amendola rather than re-sign welker. we'll just have to wait and see what happens. one thing is for sure though, this years patriots team is going to be very entertaining with all the new players they have brought in.

good post. I have made my last comment on WW

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

TSWFAN, I'm sure WW will miss your protection. What a joke.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It's a rare event but I agree wholeheartedly with TSWFAN

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

All I am doing is responding to garbage people continue to spew around here.  I'm not the one who keeps brining it up, notice I didn't create the thread, I just respond to all the trash here.  If there is a Welker thread or comment that I don't agree with I will state my opinion, just like every other thread of comment I read her.

Funny how people call me out defending Welker on here, these are the same people who continue to defend BB for the mistakes he makes.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

All I am doing is responding to garbage people continue to spew around here.  I'm not the one who keeps brining it up, notice I didn't create the thread, I just respond to all the trash here.  If there is a Welker thread or comment that I don't agree with I will state my opinion, just like every other thread of comment I read her.

Funny how people call me out defending Welker on here, these are the same people who continue to defend BB for the mistakes he makes.

TFB, man,  ya gotta take that deep breath, have that soda and move on.  Welker brought a lot to this franchise and I for one am sorry to see him go BUT, and I say this will all due respect, let it go man.  If guys want to dump on Wes, who cares?  

My 2 cents.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey TFB, What about that tattoo you got last winter? Now what? How about this: If you fill in the heart with all red, it might make Wes' face less noticable, right? OR, if you put more hair on his head, he might look more like Amendola? Look out DA!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well i dont defend every mistake BB makes, but no GM is perfect....and defending welker is fine, but cracking jokes at amendola because of your man-lust for welker, isnt.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Please post the mistsakes BB makes.

Letting Moss go.  Still has not filled the deep ball position with letting Moss go. 

Let me throw out a few more players he busted on recently.  Galloway, Holt, Haynesworth, Ocho,  All brought in to address big needs. 

How many years has it taken him to address the CB and safety positions?

Game plans for the SB and playoffs for the past several years.

Not hiring a GM, Defensive Cordinator when clearly they are/were needed.

I could go on but I think you get the point!

Sections
Shortcuts