Agent maintains...."Patriots didn't want Welker"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Agent maintains....

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

All I am doing is responding to garbage people continue to spew around here.  I'm not the one who keeps brining it up, notice I didn't create the thread, I just respond to all the trash here.  If there is a Welker thread or comment that I don't agree with I will state my opinion, just like every other thread of comment I read her.

Funny how people call me out defending Welker on here, these are the same people who continue to defend BB for the mistakes he makes.

Please post the mistsakes BB makes.

Letting Moss go.  Still has not filled the deep ball position with letting Moss go. 

Let me throw out a few more players he busted on recently.  Galloway, Holt, Haynesworth, Ocho,  All brought in to address big needs. 

How many years has it taken him to address the CB and safety positions?

Game plans for the SB and playoffs for the past several years.

Not hiring a GM, Defensive Cordinator when clearly they are/were needed.

I could go on but I think you get the point!

Since you wanna go there, didn't you forget that Bill had plays designed for and to throw to Wes in critical times of our last two playoff losses and Welker let us down with both catches being dropped despite the ball hitting both of his hands. How dare Bill trust Wes like that! These decisions had major roles in the PATS not winning at leat one, maybe two Superbowls!!! Bad on you BB!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Moss has done nothing since leaving.

For every Holt retiring, BB traded to get Branck back here in 2010, so you lose there, too.

His "gameplans" were just fine until a certain #12 or #83 crapped the bed in respective 4th qtrs with the game on the line.

OUCH.

Truth hurts.

Oh come on now!!  The game plans have been horrible in the SB's and Playoffs.  No doubt BB was out coached in those 2 SB's and the Jets playoff loss and the Ravens Playoff loss! 

For instance... Where the heck was Shane Vereen in that game vs the Ravens?  HE had a monster game the game before and then he was hardly used.  Pathetic!!

The letting go of Moss was all fine and dandy until the Jets figured they had nobody to beat them deep so they totally shut down the short to mid field.  No field stretcher without Moss... end of playofss, no SB!!  All because they let Moss go.  Again, out coached! 

Still waiting for that deep threat that can spread the defense.  It's been how many years now since they have not addressed Moss's position?

Talk about nut huggers, get off BB's!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

For every Holt retiring, BB traded to get Branck back here in 2010, so you lose there, too.

His "gameplans" were just fine until a certain #12 or #83 crapped the bed in respective 4th qtrs with the game on the line.

OUCH.

Truth hurts.

Oh come on now!!  The game plans have been horrible in the SB's and Playoffs.  No doubt BB was out coached in those 2 SB's and the Jets playoff loss and the Ravens Playoff loss! 

For instance... Where the heck was Shane Vereen in that game vs the Ravens?  HE had a monster game the game before and then he was hardly used.  Pathetic!!

The letting go of Moss was all fine and dandy until the Jets figured they had nobody to beat them deep so they totally shut down the short to mid field.  No field stretcher without Moss... end of playofss, no SB!!  All because they let Moss go.  Again, out coached! 

Still waiting for that deep threat that can spread the defense.  It's been how many years now since they have not addressed Moss's position?

You forgot that he had plays designed to throw to Wes in critical times of our last two playoff losses and Welker let us down with both catches being dropped despite the ball hitting both of his hands. These decisions played major roles in the PATS not winning at leat one, maybe two Superbowls!!! Bad on you BB!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

OUCH.

Truth hurts.

You forgot that he had plays designed to throw to Wes in critical times of our last two playoff losses and Welker let us down with both catches being dropped despite the ball hitting both of his hands. These decisions played major roles in the PATS not winning at leat one, maybe two Superbowls!!! Bad on you BB!!!

What does Brady or Welker's underperformance have to do with BB "coaching"? 

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Thats my point KING! BB is a class above the rest of his peers in the NFL, yet we have little girls like TFB12 trying to criticize his personnel selections. TFB12, you are so lost in your own morning over Wes that you are lashing out at the man who made Wes who he is. HOW STUPID! Criticize the one who created the one YOU worship.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Would someone put a fork in this thing please?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE

He said he started watching the Past in 2001, which seems to be the pattern with Prolate, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, etc.

[/QUOTE]

More like 1972, but wouldn't expect you to know since you weren't born yet.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  You guys are so screwed up, your arguing with each other thinking it's me. 

Doesn't matter when I started being a Pats fan, I know they sucked prior to Kraft as I watched them continue to get beat on.  So no, I'm not a Pats lifer!  But Just because Kraft and BB turned it all around it doesn't give them carte blanche from making mistakes like you seem to think it does.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

dude you sound like a spoiled brat of a fan. do you remember the state of the patriots franchise prior to BB? who drafted brady? who traded a 2nd round pick for an undersized and unknown receiver named wes welker? who stole randy moss from the raiders for a 4th round pick? who has made the NE patriots SB contenders year after year? 

NOT WES WELKER!!! KISS THE RINGS WELKER, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ONE!!! AND IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!

See my post above about this.  To think BB doesn't make mistakes is insaine.  And you make comments about me posting about Welker.  My gosh, the irony around here with a few of you people!!   It is so laugable, you would think BB has hire you guys to come on here and defend him and some of the dumb moves he makes and horrible game plans he comes up with.

I started liking the Patriots because BB, I was a fan of his when he was with the Browns but I'm not going to act like he doesn';t make mistakes.  You guys are nut hugging at its best! Well done!! Bravo!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

KISS THE RINGS WELKER!!!

Dude, you will look like a bigger tool then you are now if the Broncos beat the Pats.  More so if the Broncos shoulod win the SB.  Oh wait, you will just change your screen name and come back as someone new.  Hahaha, you're a joke!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

this thread isn't about BB, it's about Denver Broncos WR Wes Welker. nobody said BB doesn't make mistakes... but his mistakes have nothing to do with welker dropping the SB and dropping a big 3rd down vs the ravens. it's so laughable, you would think Wes has hired you to come on here and defend him and his dropsies. 

It is about BB.

It was BB's game planning and being out coached that cost the Pats SB's and playoffs.  Not one dropped pass.  Heck, the pass wasn;t even in the endoze, you have no idea what happens if the pass is caught.  Your living in fantasy land, frien!!  Let me repeat that, bad coaching and bad game planning was the reason for the losses!!  Had they had good coaching and game plans for those games then we wouldn't be arguing about a bad throw/drop as it should have never even came down to one play.  And it didn't come down to one play, but you like to pretend it did.  I guess everone else who screwed up in those games don't get any blame.  Just Welker?  Okay, now your credability is total shot.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

this thread isn't about BB, it's about Denver Broncos WR Wes Welker. nobody said BB doesn't make mistakes... but his mistakes have nothing to do with welker dropping the SB and dropping a big 3rd down vs the ravens. it's so laughable, you would think Wes has hired you to come on here and defend him and his dropsies. 

It is about BB.

It was BB's game planning and being out coached that cost the Pats SB's and playoffs.  Not one dropped pass.  Heck, the pass wasn;t even in the endoze, you have no idea what happens if the pass is caught.  Your living in fantasy land, frien!!  Let me repeat that, bad coaching and bad game planning was the reason for the losses!!  Had they had good coaching and game plans for those games then we wouldn't be arguing about a bad throw/drop as it should have never even came down to one play.  And it didn't come down to one play, but you like to pretend it did.  I guess everone else who screwed up in those games don't get any blame.  Just Welker?  Okay, now your credability is total shot.  

My goodness TFB12, now you are acting like a jilted lover! Stop misdirecting your anger toward Bill just because your little Wessy left and Bill just ran him off because he didn't want him anymore. See, we REAL Patriots fans....life long, been through the hard times who have Plunkett and Grogan and Flutie jerseys, know what it is like to appreciate a GREAT coach and a winning tradition. THE NUMBERS don't lie. Bill is a HALL OF FAME COACH. Stop blaming your little Wessy's drops on a coach that put him in position to succeed in two Championship games, and having argueabley the greates QB in NFL history throw him the ball only to have the it bounce off of BOTH hands, BOTH times! You can't coach it any better than Bill did. Wessy just didn't execute like a GREAT player would. Wes is merely a good player who just couldn't step up, and now will never to be known as a GREAT player. Thanks for the memories Wessy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE

He said he started watching the Past in 2001, which seems to be the pattern with Prolate, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, etc.

More like 1972, but wouldn't expect you to know since you weren't born yet.

When did you get your season tickets? 

[/QUOTE]

Before you got yours :-) Your auntie's don't count.

I told you last week.  I moved back to New England in 1994 (i was born there and lived there to college, but lived elsewhere from college until 1994).  I got on the waiting list in 1998.  Had to wait a while to get my own tickets, but with Ticket Exchange, I was able to get tickets as a waiting list member for almost every game from 99 onward.  Also bought tickets through ticket agencies and friends between 94 and 99.  So basically, I've been going to the games since the Parcells era. Started watching on TV as a kid in the 70s.  Unfortunately, none of my aunties had tickets so maybe I was more motivated than you to get my own once I had the money.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Tsk tsk tsk- The pats never even made an offer to Wes?!How do you not offer the most productive player in the League a deal?

Why did Brady reconstruct?(besides the fact that he gave himself an extra 27 mill guaranteed)

How peeved is? Brady-I mean there were plenty of times that Brady to Welker won many games.

Brady to an often injured Amendola doesn't make sense.They gave Amendola a 5 year deal right?

Old BB is getting like Brady...old.