AH situation looks like a Sopranos Episode...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

AH situation looks like a Sopranos Episode...

You got to be kidding me with the information that is coming out of the news in the past few days. Every day there is a new development. I am just waiting for someone to leak the story that AH was Tony's hitman or something along those lines. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: AH situation looks like a Sopranos Episode...

Well I have read where Hernandez is being compared to the not so bright Soprano's thug, Christopher Moltisanti.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Well I have read where Hernandez is being compared to the not so bright Soprano's thug, Christopher Moltisanti.

If you took a guy into a car and drove off with the intention of killing him, would you allow him to continue to text away on his phone ( NFL. Just so you know. ) during the death ride?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

If you took a guy into a car and drove off with the intention of killing him, would you allow him to continue to text away on his phone ( NFL. Just so you know. ) during the death ride?

Hernandez and his thug's are making Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne look smart.  Unbelievable that these guys were this dumb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TFB12

The original movie was hilarious. I don't know why the critics hated it. It got only a 64 in Rotten Tomato.

Sections
Shortcuts