AH To Become A Target?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

AH To Become A Target?

I found this to be interesting.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/06/police_investigating_hernandez_in_unsolved_double_slaying

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: AH To Become A Target?

I heard a couple of different things regarding Hern's jail life/future yesterday...one was that is if he is affiliated with the Latin Kings he will be fine in prison around here because the LK's control the prisons in this area (more so than other areas of the country). So if that's the case someone said on the radio yesterday that he will be golden in prison. Another guy said Hernandez will have to fight right away regardless of his gang affiliation because of his size, being an NFL player, having money and fame, etc.

Really I think the worst part will be from going from a guy who had around 7 million in the bank (with much more on the way), a 4k square foot house, cars, toys, travel, freedom, his gun collection, his girls, his family, the ability to have and do almost anything he wanted at a young and healthy age...to having nothing. This is a guy that hasn't done anything but party, live large, eat out, buy whatever he wanted for three years and now he is going to be living in a 6x9 cell, eating crap food (and not a lot of it), with the chance that he can be brutally murdered at any given moment. Sounds dreamy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I heard a couple of different things regarding Hern's jail life/future yesterday...one was that is if he is affiliated with the Latin Kings he will be fine in prison around here because the LK's control the prisons in this area (more so than other areas of the country). So if that's the case someone said on the radio yesterday that he will be golden in prison. Another guy said Hernandez will have to fight right away regardless of his gang affiliation because of his size, being an NFL player, having money and fame, etc.

Really I think the worst part will be from going from a guy who had around 7 million in the bank (with much more on the way), a 4k square foot house, cars, toys, travel, freedom, his gun collection, his girls, his family, the ability to have and do almost anything he wanted at a young and healthy age...to having nothing. This is a guy that hasn't done anything but party, live large, eat out, buy whatever he wanted for three years and now he is going to be living in a 6x9 cell, eating crap food (and not a lot of it), with the chance that he can be brutally murdered at any given moment. Sounds dreamy.

Yeah but, he didn't stand for being disrespected. That surely is worth losing everything over. Pffft. What a dope.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

apparently not......lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

He was a one time LK and now is a "Bristol Blood" according to someone who used to run with the LK's in MA when Hernandez was in high school...he was apparently well known as a gang member as a kid....this was discussed on the D&C show this AM...AH will be treated like a superstar thug when he's in jail...he'll be protected by his peeps while there...gonna be a dang long time...I guess he sports mucho and beaucoup gang tats.

I don't want to hear any more  about the false dichotomy between the "Kraft Way" and the "Patriot Way", one being simply a PR image thing, the other a way of football operations....if that was the case the "Patriot Way" has failed as badly as the "Kraft Way"....if this punk was a known gang member as way back as high school and continued hanging with the same "associates" at UofF, and many, many other NFL teams knew about it and kept him off their draft boards as a result, then the football end of operations blew it MORE than bigtime...BIGTIME...we're looking at a freekin' frackin' mass murderer here!   The guy's body was half nekkid at the combine and covered in gang tats, and you tryin' to tell me nobody there could tell?

I heard they are now supossedly ivestigating his tats, but I haven't heard anything about it since...have they discovered something?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Once in prison he will be part of the Latin Kings gang and he will be fine.

0627_aaron_hernandez_gang

Being in a prison cell 23 hours a day is going to be the rough part, I would imagine.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

What it sounds like is deserving...

Sections
Shortcuts