AHern Switching Jails

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

AHern Switching Jails

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24610417/judge-allows-aaron-hernandez-to-switch-jails-to-be-closer-to-lawyers

No word on whether his ex-jailmates gave him a going away present.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Re: AHern Switching Jails

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Dummies Guide On How To Make A Shiv?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He was unhappy with the intellectual level in that dump.   Nobody to talk nuclear physics with' no world class chess players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

before he even gets a chance to give his usual reply...."who cares about AH. he's not on my boy toy BB's team anymore. no one cares since my hero BB and his overlord RK let him go. he's not associated with the Patriots so Roger Goodell and ESPN are conspiring to make this an issue when they clearly hate the Patriots" this IS a patriot issue no matter what the twerp says and anyone with a working brain knows it is. he's just is such denial that his hero could screw up a draft pick so badly. in his little mind, BB NEVER EVER is wrong and anything that points to that is hatred/jealousy/conspiracy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

No Hernandez doesn't play for this organization anymore. Why would you make this thread? Don't you know that we aren't supposed to talk about Hernandez? Come on man! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Everyone just wait till the movie comes out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

all the proceeds to go to relatives of Lloyd, Furtado, and de Abreu after the civil lawsuit.  Looking forward to the movie after the criminal trial....lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

If Hernandez is somehow acquitted, do you think anyone in the NFL would sign him?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

No Hernandez doesn't play for this organization anymore. Why would you make this thread? Don't you know that we aren't supposed to talk about Hernandez? Come on man! 

I don't get it either. What is next?  Bustchise to talk to himself back and forth telling us hernandez took a dump?

No real pats fan cares about hernandez or his future other than it behind bars.

He is dead to me that is for sure.

No, you don't!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I don't get it either. What is next?  Bustchise to talk to himself back and forth telling us hernandez took a dump?

Rusty this was total sarcasm. 

I made an Ahern thread two weeks ago and people were all over me for no reason. 

This is NFL news. We talk about Gordon, Brazil, The jets sucking, Aldon smith, and rice etc etc etc on here all the time because it is news about the NFL. 

Hernandez falls into this category. And yes he doesn't play anymore but he was a unique talent in the league which makes this even better. There may never be a player that can play in line, out wide, in the slot and in the backfield as good as AH.. 

I find it interesting. At this point in the season, we can only talk about the defense, rookies, etc etc for so long. No one is in pads yet so there isn't much to talk about. 

Once the pads are on and they are balling for real, I won't care about Hernandez nearly as much, but right now, it's something. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't even think Hollywood would be interested in a story that dumb. Rich, successful athlete murders two people and throws it all away so he can live in a 6 by 8 room with concrete walls, floors and bars for windows.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

IDK MtHurl they made a movie about oj.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I wonder if Bellichick and Kraft will play themselves?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Rusty if you don't like the topic don't click on it . I am a real Pats fan and very interested in this trail and sure alot more are too and that doesn't make us any less a Pats fan then you.Please stop talking for other people its the most annoying thing you do here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Rusty this was total sarcasm. 

I made an Ahern thread two weeks ago and people were all over me for no reason. 

This is NFL news. We talk about Gordon, Brazil, The jets sucking, Aldon smith, and rice etc etc etc on here all the time because it is news about the NFL. 

Hernandez falls into this category. And yes he doesn't play anymore but he was a unique talent in the league which makes this even better. There may never be a player that can play in line, out wide, in the slot and in the backfield as good as AH.. 

I find it interesting. At this point in the season, we can only talk about the defense, rookies, etc etc for so long. No one is in pads yet so there isn't much to talk about. 

Once the pads are on and they are balling for real, I won't care about Hernandez nearly as much, but right now, it's something. 

LMAO - everyone else understood the dripping sarcasm - not Da Trombone!!  :)  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusty if you don't like the topic don't click on it . I am a real Pats fan and very interested in this trail and sure alot more are too and that doesn't make us any less a Pats fan then you.Please stop talking for other people its the most annoying thing you do here.

+1.   It is human nature to be interested in this story because it is the classic hero to zero drama, that unfortunately, seems to strike close to home for us because we were fans of the player, and are fans of the team (not to mention members of the community)

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Knowing someone is guilty of murder last year is not drama.

Disagree. But you got the last word, feel better?!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Knowing someone is guilty of murder last year is not drama.

Duplicate, sorry folks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

+1.   It is human nature to be interested in this story because it is the classic hero to zero drama, that unfortunately, seems to strike close to home for us because we were fans of the player, and are fans of the team (not to mention members of the community)

Murder is something that effects us all.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts