AIKEN.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

AIKEN.........

I know this is on a different level then Welker. I was glad to see Aiken at practice as I thought he hurt himself badly on the Brady pick at the end of the Texans game. We will need him to step up and catch the ball. Brady has hit him in the hands a few times only for me to jump up and yell as the ball hits the field as another drop. His special team play is huge too. I feel good about this game for some reason................Pats 31....Ravens 17...........I think we run the ball with huge success........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Re: AIKEN.........

The Ravens are allowing an average of 93 rush yards per game.  Pats are rushing for 120 yards per game.  I don't think we'll be using the rush to overpower the Ravens defense, but only to keep them honest.  Brady must have a good game throwing the ball and our Defense needs to contain them in the red zone.  Field goals, but No Touchdowns. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I think this entire playoff run will be all about running the ball with our 4 capable backs.  Our success will depend on how well we mix them up and if we stay with the hot hand.  just no more goalline carried for LM. 

Aiken is extremely important to this team.  We have seen him make some very nice plays and not so good plays. Hopefully he steps it up playing in a larger role. 

I feel great about this game. Patriots 27 Ravens 10. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

Aiken will be called upon to make catches for sure, but I think we see a different offensive scheme which opens up other receivers in this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

He play's football?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Aiken's a stiff who can't catch. Joey galloway only bigger.

Sections
Shortcuts