Air McNair

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trlrunner. Show trlrunner's posts

Air McNair

Yes his passing is a huge loss to the NFL community and his family, but would this have happened if he didn't play with fire and stayed a family man? hmmmm..... chances not!!! Anybody dialing that number for Ashley Maddison??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from theplaintruth. Show theplaintruth's posts

Re: Air McNair

FYI,
    There is already an intense discussion going on under "Steve McNair Dead from Gunshot Wound" or something like that.  Feel free to join in if you wish. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Air McNair

Funny how these discussions go. The other McNair thread had turned into a religious debate. One on Donte Stallworth turned into an examination about our legal system. There is also a huge thread about Tony Dungy. That has been a political debate (mostly about Iraq) for the last several pages! While there have been some thought provoking comments on all sides, I can't wait until next month when we can all get back to discussing football! While I think McNair made some bad choices, I still feel bad for his family. Though these situations happen all the time (the infidelity, not neccessarily the murder/suicide), it's unfortunate for McNair's children their father's transgressions will be dragged through the mud by the media. I suppose that's the price you pay for "fortune and fame", but it's a tough burden to put on the kids.

Sections
Shortcuts