Airtight alibi? Exculpatory video proof Aaron Hernandez not with Wallace/Ortiz the night of the homicide

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Airtight alibi? Exculpatory video proof Aaron Hernandez not with Wallace/Ortiz the night of the homicide

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Airtight alibi? Exculpatory video proof Aaron Hernandez not with Wallace/Ortiz the night of the homicide

That gif is awesome (other than AH being in it).

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Airtight alibi? Exculpatory video proof Aaron Hernandez not with Wallace/Ortiz the night of the homicide

Best GIF ever. I cant look at it the same way I did three weeks ago though unfortunately

Yours is good too.  You made it yourself, I assume. I like it, but who is the guy bashing Mangini?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  Well done AcheNot!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Best GIF ever. I cant look at it the same way I did three weeks ago though unfortunately

How is this one then?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

nice tfb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

How is this one then?

I bet the tricky part was finding enough photos of Tom with the same haircut.

Great stuff!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

[QUOTE]

How is this one then?

[/QUOTE]

Perfect!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Funny GIF, stupid headline.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

How is this one then?

Hahaha. Great!

Masterpiece restored

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

How is this one then?

[/QUOTE]

Show off!

Awesome work TFB12!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

stupid headline.

No argument from me, but arent you the guy responsible for "Robert Kraft, Duper or Dupee"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks guys!  Great Comments!

BTW, need Babe to do a few more, looks like he has the hang of making these things too.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I turned that clip over to CSI East Boston.  They said that's the guy from Southie Rules in the back seat With Gronk.

Nice job!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The more I look, the more I laugh!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I bet the tricky part was finding enough photos of Tom with the same haircut.

Great stuff!

Hahahaha!  You are correct, that was a challenge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Double post

Sections
Shortcuts