AJ Feeley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

AJ Feeley

He was cut by Philly on 9/6, and had yet signed with another team. Could the silence mean he may be signing with the Pats ?  Are the Pats waiting to finalize the Seymour deal that opens up a roster spot?  AJ has tie to Boston, his financee is Heather Mitts of the Boston Breakers. You would think there would be teams that are hard up for a veteran NFL QB and would have jumped already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

Re: AJ Feeley

I believe I heard if a team signs him after the first week then they DON'T have to guarantee that players salary for the year. So, I imagine there will be some activity after week one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Who cares what kind of tie's he has 2 boston, the guy stinks and were not going 2 sign him and we don't need him, Edlman is the 3 Qb,we need another player 4 the D or OL, so stop winning about a crapy player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Groundhog51. Show Groundhog51's posts

In Response to Re: AJ Feeley:
    [QUOTE]I believe I heard if a team signs him after the first week then they DON'T have to guarantee that players salary for the year. So, I imagine there will be some activity after week one.
    Posted by mac24[/QUOTE]

mac24-

Thanks for you're insights...I thought it strange that AJ had not been scooped up yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to AJ Feeley:
    [QUOTE]He was cut by Philly on 9/6, and had yet signed with another team. Could the silence mean he may be signing with the Pats ?  Are the Pats waiting to finalize the Seymour deal that opens up a roster spot?  AJ has tie to Boston, his financee is Heather Mitts of the Boston Breakers. You would think there would be teams that are hard up for a veteran NFL QB and would have jumped already.
    Posted by Blomie[/QUOTE]

I just wonder, who gets the axe for Feeley?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

No one has picked him up because he is a vested veteran. Which means his salary is guaranteed if he is on the roster week 1. If the Pats sign him, Connolly will most likely get cut.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]No one has picked him up because he is a vested veteran. Which means his salary is guaranteed if he is on the roster week 1. If the Pats sign him, Connolly will most likely get cut.
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]

So, the Pats cut a need (OL) to add a precaution (Back-up QB)? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

First of all. I said "IF". Second, the Pats are carrying 7 interior OL men. That my friend, is a lot. Connolly is the 53rd man on this team. I don't have anything against Connolly, but if they add a third QB he's gone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i'd have to guess the eagles resign him now that mcnabb is hurt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]i'd have to guess the eagles resign him now that mcnabb is hurt.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same possiblity after today! LoL

Go Pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Forget Feeley, he stinks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I think that many people forget that we have 3 QB's on the team....

Brady
    Hoyer

Edelman (even though he is listed as a WR)

Sections
Shortcuts