AJ hawk?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: AJ hawk?

A.J. Hawk back with Pack

He'll Sign New 5-Year Deal Thursday

By Lance Allan

Just as quick as he was cut, A.J. Hawk is back, with the Pack. Two sources tell me that the linebacker is scheduled to fly back to Green Bay on Thursday, and sign a new 5-year deal. Terms not disclosed. The Packers didn't have deal fully completed before they had to release Hawk. But Hawk will come to Lambeau Field to sign the new contract before the collective bargaining agreement is set to expire on Thursday at midnight. Hawk released because the $10 million in base salary owed for next season, courtesy of his rookie contract....there's no way the Packers were going to pay that. It's a win win. The Packers keep a good "glue guy" in the locker room, one that other players respect in the locker room, and a guy that makes all the defensive calls. While Hawk stays in a place, he never wanted to leave in the first place. Even if it was just for a day.

brdbreu/cbdam

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Absoloutely sign him up. Whats the downside of having three good ILB's and guarding against injury or in Spikes case his next suspension?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: AJ hawk?:
    Absoloutely sign him up. Whats the downside of having three good ILB's and guarding against injury or in Spikes case his next suspension?
    Posted by Quagmire3

are my posts not showing up.
    i post aj hawk has been re-signed by green bay, and the next post is sign him?

are you guys not seeing my post?
    just checking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Love Spikes but would pass on HAWK.

GO AFTER PAUL POSLUZNY.  All the production, none of the salary expectations.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

if we signed him could we have hawk and spikes up the middle because didnt mayo play a olb in college. I dont know if he did but i think he was but even than if he did in college it comes down to a 3-4 vs 4-3 he ran. Sound good mayo at olb, hawk and spikes mlb, and cunningham at olb on the other side. I'd rather draft a young olb in the first round but if this would work it saves us a pick.
    Posted by patsfan1994

And you'd want to move the NFL tackiling leader out of position because...?

Hawk is being WAY overvalued around here. He's average, nothing more. "Good" ILB make north of 140 tackles a season, Hawk hovers around 100, and doesn't have the other stats (INT/sacks/ff) to offset the lack of tackles. He's not bad, but as he is RIGHT NOW, I don't even see how he's better than Spikes. THis isn't 5 years ago and he's not a prospect anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: AJ hawk? : are my posts not showing up. i post aj hawk has been re-signed by green bay, and the next post is sign him? are you guys not seeing my post? just checking.
    Posted by brdbreu

I see dead posts.

They're there. 6 min difference between you and the following...he was probably reading through and never saw it. The innacurracy of posts got me to respond before I got all the way to yours.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: AJ hawk? : I see dead posts. They're there. 6 min difference between you and the following...he was probably reading through and never saw it. The innacurracy of posts got me to respond before I got all the way to yours.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

thanks ma6dragon,
     people one poster still posting the same info today??
    see you on other threads.

Sections
Shortcuts