AJ Maccaron(sp?) wouldn't mind playing Rogers/Young to Brady's Farve/Monatana.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

AJ Maccaron(sp?) wouldn't mind playing Rogers/Young to Brady's Farve/Monatana.

Draft gurus, is he worth a 3rd if we can sell Mallett for a second?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: AJ Maccaron(sp?) wouldn't mind playing Rogers/Young to Brady's Farve/Monatana.

In response to mellymel2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes...the kid can play...has a decent arm and a great head for the game...well schooled and coached...played well in big games against the best competition for a long time...

And his girlfriend is better looking than TB's!

[/QUOTE]

So, to be clear, you would hold out for something greater than Gisele?  

Good luck with that. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: AJ Maccaron(sp?) wouldn't mind playing Rogers/Young to Brady's Farve/Monatana.

I like him too, but I don't know squat about College ball. Is it him or his WRs that made the offense run?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like him too, but I don't know squat about College ball. Is it him or his WRs that made the offense run?

[/QUOTE]

just the system in general. he has a couple burners on the outside but no beastly WRs.

he isnt asked to do much with such a great run game and defense but when the time comes he makes all the right moves and throws to win games.

he's got talent and is a winner. could be a solid QB under a good system surrounded with good talent (think: NE)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mellymel2's comment:

+1

Composure plus.....my worst nightmare is that he goes to the Jets...he'd win there because Smith and Sanchez SUCK

he he went to the jets say round 2 (because they reach at everything) and go WR round 1, maybe like Evans, Lee, or Benjamin, they could put together something okay. Ivory is a good RB

they have a good run D. McCarron could make them decent

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

He's Alex Smith, can win with a good, solid team around him. Won't make many mistakes. Can win otherwise lost games occasionally. Not sure if he runs as well as Smith? Fine choice at the end of the third. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's Alex Smith, can win with a good, solid team around him. Won't make many mistakes. Can win otherwise lost games occasionally. Not sure if he runs as well as Smith? Fine choice at the end of the third. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree. He be someone worth looking at. Only if they can move mallet for a 2 or a 3 I still doubt it. But some people may disagree.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I heard not a great arm, would have trouble in met life, not really a great runner I think he looks like a life time back up, would rather have Mallet

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I heard not a great arm, would have trouble in met life, not really a great runner I think he looks like a life time back up, would rather have Mallet

[/QUOTE]

Sounds a lot like what was said of Brady...

You never really know until you have them on the field in a pro setting. He has composure which is huge.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Can't see the Pats going Brady and a rookie only. Also can't see them getting a 3 for Mallett. Most likely we see Brady, Mallett and a PS QB learning the system for the year. I don't see the pats using 3 roster spots on the position, and it don't see a 3rd lasting on the PS. So no, I don't see Mccarron drafted here. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't see the Pats going Brady and a rookie only. Also can't see them getting a 3 for Mallett. Most likely we see Brady, Mallett and a PS QB learning the system for the year. I don't see the pats using 3 roster spots on the position, and it don't see a 3rd lasting on the PS. So no, I don't see Mccarron drafted here. 

[/QUOTE]

I would agree. I believe that there are going to be quite a few veteran QBs out there this year looking for work. Most will have to accept a back up roll and will be well qualified to do so. 

I have never been a fan of taking money out of my wallet and burning it. The Pats have a third tied up in Mallett and they should get it back rather than getting nothing for him when he leaves at the close of the 2014 season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds a lot like what was said of Brady...

You never really know until you have them on the field in a pro setting. He has composure which is huge.

[/QUOTE]

But Brady was a 6 th round pick

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Draft gurus, is he worth a 3rd if we can sell Mallett for a second?

McCarron is worth a Rd 3 pick, IMO, yes.  Arm strength is average, but he has good size, good decision maker/protects the football, is accurate to all area's of the field, spins a nice deep ball, is very competitive and is proven against the best competition.  He's also a leader and appears to really enjoy the game.

I'm also in the group that think he'd have the hottest wife/GF in Foxboro, if drafted.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I just think all theses Qbs are backups or average starters

Manzeil could be diferent but he is small

Mcarron add the advantage of playing for a team with tons of talent, he sounds like a USC Qb yo me

Sections
Shortcuts