Al Michaels DUI

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Al Michaels DUI

I dont know why All these people with money find it so hard to hire someone to drive them around if they are gonna be drinkin. If i had the kind of money these people have id be hiring limo drivers all the time to drive me around to wherever i wanted to go. And get this, After your done drinking, if you so choose you can get even more sloppy in the limo. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1naFstaP. Show 1naFstaP's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I agree.  I knew last night, I'd be out drinking, etc, so being able to walk or make sure I have a ride arranged, etc is not hard.

If you're even remotely considering having drinks and now why you are out on the town, etc, just handle it.

This was at 10 PM, so it appears it was one those dinner situations where you have wine, maybe post meal cocktails, etc, but still. Just leave you're car behind and get it the next day. You're Al Michaels for crying out loud.

Hit and run here last night at 3:28 AM. Some guy just smashed into a line of cars and he and the gal took off running.   Had to be hammered. 

Drinking and walking, lol!!  You can get your shoes taken away for that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

I agree with these posts, but I also think it is very easy for people to not realize that they are 'legally' intoxicated. Not sure where Cal draws the line, but generally it is very low and can be at a point where you really do not 'feel' any effects. And two drinks can have wildly different effects on the same person depending on all sorts of other factors.

Again, not defending his actions, people make mistakes. It being misdemeanor DUI suggests he was not 'out of control.'

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think I found his mugshot...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well for 6 mos to a year he will be limo'd around. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

At least he didn't ask the Cop 

"Don't you know who I am?"

always liked the guy

he let people down

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

disappointing always liked him

at least he didn't ask the cop

"don't you know who I am?"

Sections