Alan Faneca could be free agent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Alan Faneca could be free agent

ESPN NY is reporting that the Jets are shopping Alan Faneca, but with his high salary, I can't see someone trading for him.....it is more likely that he will be dropped.....unless NY can find a replacement in the draft.

Would you like to see him in a Pats uniform?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Alan Faneca could be free agent

I would gladly take Faneca if he is dropped. He was a great player and is still good. He would be a great mentor to the young O-linemen and help provide great depth as well. He's old, but he still has value.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Alan Faneca could be free agent:
    Would you like to see him in a Pats uniform?
    Posted by m1021us

yeah

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

absolutely 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

if he is a FA, yes, in a trade at his current salary, nope

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If we got Fanaca to split time with Neal then we don't have to address OG in the draft.

I currently see RG as a blackhole, Neal will not play 12 games

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Alan Faneca could be free agent:
    ESPN NY is reporting that the Jets are shopping Alan Faneca , but with his high salary, I can't see someone trading for him.....it is more likely that he will be dropped.....unless NY can find a replacement in the draft. Would you like to see him in a Pats uniform?
    Posted by m1021us

Still a solid run blocker, but he's a liability in the passing game. What happened to Mawae, did he stay with Tenn.?  Rather have him if we're going old on the line. 

Sections
Shortcuts