Albert Breer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Albert Breer?

What’s up with this guy?  Did he get kicked out of Boston or something?

I don’t really care what analysts say about any team, but it seems like this guy has personal issues with anything Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Albert Breer?

He's such a hack... He did work for the Globe for a little while, but luckily it was a stop over.  No one liked his stuff...he got killed on the boards (who doesn't though) and I can be pretty fair...but his coverage was turrrble (barkley voice).  Bedard has been a revelation after Breer. 

NFLN keeps him pretty far away from the NE area.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

He just seems so annoyed with anything positive mention of Patriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Breer is part of the anti-BB crowd in the media. He covered the Patriots for the Globe for a little while, had the usual immature, negative reaction to BB's tactics with regard to media relations, and has been on an anti-BB crusade ever since.

There are only a few media people in this town, Curran and Reiss chief among them, who are professional enough to realize that BB's job is not to do their job for them.

Breer obviously doesn't get that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Thanks King. I didn’t know much about him and couldn’t figure out why he had such an attitude toward Patriots. He is very annoying . I instantly disliked him and I don’t usually do that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

King is spot on as usual.  Breer is such a stain.  Can't stand him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

He picks against the Pats whenever he can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

I don't like him too and btw I like the look on most analysts now on NFL Network talking about the Patriots this AFC Championship game when they predicted that this year's Pats will not go into the playoffs, clearly show they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to Patriots

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I can't look at Breer without wanting to to put my first two knuckles between his unibrow. He was actually laughing while doing a report with Gasper after a Pats blow out loss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Here is the link to support my claim

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Remember the story on Hernandez failling multiple Drug tests ???

there was Bad blood in that story...

Hate the guy ! now, even more...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Breer made a fool out himself over the phony taping incident accusations of Matt Walsh. He hates the Pats for being innocent of the bs .

Sections
Shortcuts