Albert Haynesworth suspended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Albert Haynesworth suspended

the final 4 games for conduct detrimental to the team. He refused to play in certain 3-4 sets, refused to talk to the coach. What is wrong this guy? He has ruined his career.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Albert Haynesworth suspended

Wow, I feel so bad for the guy being treated like a slave, just like he said a couple months ago. NOT!!!!!! Its obvious he doesn't like playing football. He brought this upon himself. I guarentee that if the Redskins ran a 4-3 and let him have his way he would come up with something else to be disgruntled about. He got his money and he doesn't want to play anymore but just sit on his fat ar$e all day and claim no one loves him and Shanahan has it in for him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Albert Haynesworth suspended:
    Wow, I feel so bad for the guy being treated like a slave, just like he said a couple months ago. NOT!!!!!! Its obvious he doesn't like playing football. He brought this upon himself. I guarentee that if the Redskins ran a 4-3 and let him have his way he would come up with something else to be disgruntled about. He got his money and he doesn't want to play anymore but just sit on his fat ar$e all day and claim no one loves him and Shanahan has it in for him
    Posted by Homecheese

Anyone who has studied the history of slavery knows that they were paid millions per year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Please don't bring up slavery we'll have to listen to Pats1966 all over again.

Sections
Shortcuts