Alchemy in New York

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Alchemy in New York

I thought i would forward this article for your consideration:

It only further emphasizes what we already knew, which is that their locker room is pretty volatile right now.

Notable: cutting Alan Faneca and releasing Leon Washington did not go over well in the locker room because they were leaders on last year's close-knit team

Also, they have a lot of guys entering contract years who might be pressing a little too hard to get paid instead of falling into line as a good teammate

It's important for the Pats to punch them in the nose in Week 2 (and for us to bite the bullet and cheer for the Dolphins in Week 1).  I think that the Jets will fall apart if things look bleak.  I don't think that locker room was made to handle adversity

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Re: Alchemy in New York

In Response to Alchemy in New York:
    I thought i would forward this article for your consideration: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?id=5133084 It only further emphasizes what we already knew, which is that their locker room is pretty volatile right now. Notable : cutting Alan Faneca and releasing Leon Washington did not go over well in the locker room because they were leaders on last year's close-knit team Also, they have a lot of guys entering contract years who might be pressing a little too hard to get paid instead of falling into line as a good teammate It's important for the Pats to punch them in the nose in Week 2 (and for us to bite the bullet and cheer for the Dolphins in Week 1).  I think that the Jets will fall apart if things look bleak.  I don't think that locker room was made to handle adversity
    Posted by NickC1188

The very same could be said about the Patriots falling apart early espically with the O line and stretched too thin coaching. If I were you I wouldnt count the Jets out just yet, this is going to be the biggest year yet for the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts