Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Alchemy in New York

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Alchemy in New York

I thought i would forward this article for your consideration:

It only further emphasizes what we already knew, which is that their locker room is pretty volatile right now.

Notable: cutting Alan Faneca and releasing Leon Washington did not go over well in the locker room because they were leaders on last year's close-knit team

Also, they have a lot of guys entering contract years who might be pressing a little too hard to get paid instead of falling into line as a good teammate

It's important for the Pats to punch them in the nose in Week 2 (and for us to bite the bullet and cheer for the Dolphins in Week 1).  I think that the Jets will fall apart if things look bleak.  I don't think that locker room was made to handle adversity

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Re: Alchemy in New York

In Response to Alchemy in New York:
    I thought i would forward this article for your consideration: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?id=5133084 It only further emphasizes what we already knew, which is that their locker room is pretty volatile right now. Notable : cutting Alan Faneca and releasing Leon Washington did not go over well in the locker room because they were leaders on last year's close-knit team Also, they have a lot of guys entering contract years who might be pressing a little too hard to get paid instead of falling into line as a good teammate It's important for the Pats to punch them in the nose in Week 2 (and for us to bite the bullet and cheer for the Dolphins in Week 1).  I think that the Jets will fall apart if things look bleak.  I don't think that locker room was made to handle adversity
    Posted by NickC1188

The very same could be said about the Patriots falling apart early espically with the O line and stretched too thin coaching. If I were you I wouldnt count the Jets out just yet, this is going to be the biggest year yet for the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts