Aldon Smith Arrested For Suspicion of DUI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Aldon Smith Arrested For Suspicion of DUI

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Hernandez set to get married and with a newborn and new home was a "demise" that "someone with a seeing eye dog could have seen it coming"?

Really?

See, RKrap is a person that makes me post these threads. I love pointing out hypocrites.

NEWSFLASH: Aldon Smith had more of a record by 2012 than Hernandez did.

RKrap exposed.

Aldon Smith= immature kid who comes into some money and does some dumb things

AHern= multiple murders, multiple shootings, seen repeatedly in public with known gang members, known drug user. Team mates complaining to management about his life style. 

RKarp Exposed as some one who doesn't look at things thru homer rose colored glasses, and understands that while management does some great things here, they aren't infallible. 

The concept is red flags, not semantics over questionable behavior choices.  SMith is a "known drug user" as well and shot someone at a party this summer.

"KNOWN"

Because he didn't kill the guy, it's ok?

Either be consistent and objective or be a hypocrite.

I didn't say Kraft and BB were infallible. I am asking for the same standard to be held up for all other 31 teams.

Two DUI ARRESTS can warrant a suspension via Goodell. Not convictions, but ARRESTS.

PS No teammates complained to "management" about whatever Hernandez off the clock, liar.

Regarding the PS-Mayo, Vince and Connolly. All 3 complained directly to BB. 

Repeat, it's a Pats board. No one cares about the other 31 teams

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Leave it to rusty to compare a guy who is a serial killer to a guy that got pulled over driving drunk...can't be made up!

I can see it now if Smith played for the pats...yeah, what's wrong with having a few and then getting pulled over with some drugs in your car? It's not like the guy was driving drunk...heck! Even if he punched the cop, it's not like he actually hit him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Now it comes out that on top of Pot he was in possesiom of narcotic pills......

twice the legal limit of alchohol... pot ... and narcotic pills....on the was to practice at 7:00...                        And the 49ers say they do not plan to disapline him.......

was it mentioned a neighbor at the sean of the accedent where he hit a tree said that the excelerator was peged spinning his wheels after the collision......

WTF......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

twice the legal limit of alchohol... pot ... and narcotic pills....on the was to practice at 7:00...                        And the 49ers say they do not plan to disapline him.......

was it mentioned a neighbor at the sean of the accedent where he hit a tree said that the excelerator was peged spinning his wheels after the collision......

I've posted repeatedly that pro sports pick and choose who they will suspend for drug use and not for drugs but for rocking the boat, being individuals, troublemakers...  the NFL is a business, they don't care if their players are on drugs, they know they use drugs, as long as they shut their mouth, stay out of trouble, don't embarrass the brand and can play football on Sunday is all that matters.

Drug policies are a joke anyway, he was in possession of three types of drugs, it was the two legal drugs (booze, pills) that made him crash his car into the other one.  Hemp could save our planet and reverse global warming, we're the idiots for allowing the criminalization of a plant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Hemp is legal, at least the industrial part. You can buy hemp seeds at Costco and a bunch of other products all over.

It has lots of uses, whether is will save the world is an open question...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to part-timer's comment:

I've posted repeatedly that pro sports pick and choose who they will suspend for drug use and not for drugs but for rocking the boat, being individuals, troublemakers...  the NFL is a business, they don't care if their players are on drugs, they know they use drugs, as long as they shut their mouth, stay out of trouble, don't embarrass the brand and can play football on Sunday is all that matters.

Drug policies are a joke anyway, he was in possession of three types of drugs, it was the two legal drugs (booze, pills) that made him crash his car into the other one.  Hemp could save our planet and reverse global warming, we're the idiots for allowing the criminalization of a plant.

Look at what Parcells and Belichick did to cover up for LT. LT was a guy that did so many drugs during his career that he would sometimes sleep in his car after a night of partying, right in Giant's stadium parking lot. Think about that for a second...players and coaches would walk past a sleeping Taylor on their way into the practice facility. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I think the issue here is the reaction the team had to the incidents.

49ers let the guy practice, supposedly. The Pats cut the guy while he was on the way to jail. I know the offences are different, but this is also not Smith's first issue. His 2nd Dui, shooting at people, and one other I forget. What do the 49er's do, let him practice. He should be in rehab not playing football. 

If you can blame the Pats for ignoring signs on AH (as many on this board seem to like to do), the signs here on Smith are more open and public knowledge. 49ers are looking the other way and it will negatively affect Smith and others on the team as the example being set is not healthy.

The media would be all over BB and Pats if this was done here. 

This is pertinent to a Pats board as a form of comparison. Our management and ownership while not perfect, seems to have principals that they establish and adhere to. Maybe I am being a homer on this and a little naive, but Pats, while not perfect have rules and no one seems to be outside the rules. Yet the media enjoys making the Pats managment look like idiots, criminals and cheaters.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Hemp is legal, at least the industrial part. You can buy hemp seeds at Costco and a bunch of other products all over.

It has lots of uses, whether is will save the world is an open question...

He wasn't smoking hemp seeds, if all he was doing was smoking weed, the worst that could have happened was he would go home with a case of the munchies.  As for the benefits of it all, it grows three times as fast as trees, deforestation wouldn't be an issue... and we could sure use the clean air.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Why does Aldon Smith's DUI merit a long thread here? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Why does Aldon Smith's DUI merit a long thread here? 

My thought exactly.

I read Smith was found asleep at the wheel with his foot still on the accelerator against a parked car.  Why doesn't the NFL figure out how to help these guys rather than fine or suspend them? I understand they can't make the player accept help, Titus Young anyone, but it seems like a lot is done to cover up and not enough is done to deal with the actual issue. Go Pats! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

LOL @ SF 49ers front office shaping this as a rehab suspension:

http://fansided.com/2013/09/22/aldon-smith-suspended-san-francisco-49ers-indefinitely/

I can only imagine if BB drafted a guy in RD 1 who needed to be suspended for a stay at Betty Ford in year 2.

Oh my. Would the trolls be out or what?

The troll already is out. He has posted a whopping 188 times since lunch time. LMAO@U

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Aldon left the team today and is going to go into a rehab center for his problem.  Looks like a good decision.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to creationismsucs's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Aldon left the team today and is going to go into a rehab center for his problem.  Looks like a good decision.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Phat virgin/Bustchise/section136/fatsam/whodeawhodat/Bungalo Bill/patriot rain/Uncle Rico...all the same moron, who troll for the same team, the NY Jets who SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

Stalker.  I am in your head.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Phat virgin/Bustchise/section136/fatsam/whodeawhodat/Bungalo Bill/patriot rain/Uncle Rico...all the same moron, who troll for the same team, the NY Jets who SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

I live inside your head. Stalker.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

I live inside your head, stalker. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

I live inside your head, stalker. 

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

I live inside your head!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts