Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

Warnings have been out.

How much did SF know?  Why did he drop out of the top 10? Will the media go after the 49ers front office?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

guy may be the biggest idiot in the NFL at this point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kaepernick involved in a possible rape and now this.  How much did they know?  Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kaepernick involved in a possible rape and now this.  How much did they know?  Lol

[/QUOTE]

about Kaep, i'd not much. but Smith, after the whole gun/DUI thing you think the team would try and keep and leash on this kid and help him but that's obviously not happening.

wonder if they cut him, his 2015 option needs deciding on May 9th for 9.5M, that's alot of coin for a head case that may be in jail in 2015.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Dumbest guy in the NFL by far.. first of all he will be heavily suspended by the league, and his  candy ash should be cut.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

There are a lot of dumb players in the league, but I just want to know if the media will go after the 49ers front office, and in particular, the mouthy Harbaugh.

Take a look at the patterns of the Harbaugh coached players.  The arrogance and entitlement is stunning.

I've mentioned this in the past but no one really saw it.  The Harbaughs came into this league entitled. It was a shame to see one of them rewarded with a SB.

Aldon Smith's career could be over with this one.  Whoever picks him up will claim he deserves a second chance, etc, but it's high time the league walks away from garbage like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/13/san-francisco-49ers-aldon-smith-bomb-los-angeles-international-airport/

This guy is freekin' frackin' fruit loops....in this day and age to say that...the guy needs mental health help...he must have a death wish!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Think the Pats system could straighten him out. Lets pick him up.

I am kidding...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/13/san-francisco-49ers-aldon-smith-bomb-los-angeles-international-airport/

This guy is freekin' frackin' fruit loops....in this day and age to say that...the guy needs mental health help...he must have a death wish!

[/QUOTE]

He will now be considered a terrorist.  I am sure ESPN will let this one die just like they've left all the other stories fade away.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

He will now be considered a terrorist.  I am sure ESPN will let this one die just like they've left all the other stories fade away.

yep, this, totally under-playing Ray Rice knowingly beating his now wife, and other stuff barely spoken of while the moment Hern's buds Ortiz and Wallace get indicted that's a lead story

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yep, this, totally under-playing Ray Rice knowingly beating his now wife, and other stuff barely spoken of while the moment Hern's buds Ortiz and Wallace get indicted that's a lead story

[/QUOTE]

$100 here is what happened:

Back after 9/11, the airlines started keeping a closer on people, as we know.  However, what some may not know is that the airlines would somewhat "harrass" those with basic American last names.

Back in my regular and weekly flying heyday, I used to fly United out of O'Hare.  After being annoyed with delays in checking in, I finally asked the desk person out of curiosity just what on earth the problem was every week.

I finally got someone to tell me that my name was so American like a Jones or a Smith that it was on "the list".  I had no idea what this meant so I asked and the lady told me it meant that the gov't felt that terrorists would use basic American names to try to pose as Americans. It kinda makes sense, but then I realized how dumb it was that a pasty white Anglo like me might be a terrorist and I complained.

I laughed and told them to cut the antics and take my name off the list as it was becoming annoying simply checking in. They did and I haven't been bothered much since.

IMO, Aldon Smith had this situation happen to him and simply wasn't having it. He wasn't on a chartered flight with the team, was in a bad mood, and was probably being sarcastic when he claimed he had a bomb.

Regardless, he's cooked in SF and should be after the infractions and his apparent indifference to such a short leash.

Will ESPN pay attention to this story? They already protected Ozzie Newsome and Harbaugh in Baltimore supporting Ray Rice's spousal abuse, but will they support SF after Smith's antics continuing?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Incredibly stupid human being right there.

Not as harmful as a murderer, but equally as dumb.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I finally got someone to tell me that my name was so American like a Jones or a Smith that it was on "the list".  I had no idea what this meant so I asked and the lady told me it meant that the gov't felt that terrorists would use basic American names to try to pose as Americans. It kinda makes sense, but then I realized how dumb it was that a pasty white Anglo like me might be a terrorist and I complained.

I laughed and told them to cut the antics and take my name off the list as it was becoming annoying simply checking in. They did and I haven't been bothered much since.

IMO, Aldon Smith had this situation happen to him and simply wasn't having it. He wasn't on a chartered flight with the team, was in a bad mood, and was probably being sarcastic when he claimed he had a bomb."

Psssh- the Gover-ment...psssh.  And instead of "haha- m#r#ns, cut the antics," He was probably like, "I'm pretty famous...albeit Big, threatening, and black."  And they were probably like, "How do'ya like These Bars."  Then he was no doubt, like: "Look I made my point."  ....annnnd the rest is just modern day journalism.  Look its not as IF he beat some sense in to his girl friend or anything.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Here is some info on the California Laws.

This guy should be fired from the NFL and banned for life!

http://www.shouselaw.com/criminal_threats.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Looks like maybe the curse have moved to the west coast.  Hopefully it is out of the Patriots organization after last year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I like the Niners, but this guy is turning into the biggest idiot in the league. He HAD to be drunk. Who talks about having a bomb at the airport, especially whe he doesn't even have one?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I remember mt hurl bashing bb for not trading up for him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the issue isn't how dumb Smith is, nor will the media go after the 49'ers.

the issue is will the 49'ers extend Smith early with a huge contract, and then the next time Smith gets into trouble, will the 49'ers cry "how could we have known?"

"the media", especially the locals, including Reiss, ESPN and everyone else, let the Pats, Kraft and BB off the hook easy with Hern. There should be an outrage if the media treats the 49'ers/Smith problems the same way they did the Pats/Hern problems, that is if the guy is released, then the team accepts no responsibility and the media moves on to the next story.

Sad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sad. This guy needs to be put in therapy, asap. Look for the 49ers to release him, and draft a pass-rusher in the upcoming draft.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sad. This guy needs to be put in therapy, asap. Look for the 49ers to release him, and draft a pass-rusher in the upcoming draft.

[/QUOTE]

if the 49'ers dont do right by Smith, then the NFL should. Goodell should suspend Smith for the year, with the only way for reinstatement is therapy for the suspended year. Smith obviously is fighting demons or maybe its drugs. What ever, the young man needs help before he seriously injures some one else, or he kills himself. This is a disaster waiting to happen, and the NFL should not miss all of these red flags.

we all laugh when the imbecile says "warnings were out", but in this case it rings true. The NFL must heed these warnings

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO at this thread, how sad of Rusty feeling like he needs to parade around like this pointing fingers at other teams to hopefully downplay the mistakes of this team.  Talk about insecure.  Must have been a pretty rough childhood for you Rusty, it has now carried over to you adult life, lol!  You sound like a jealous girlfriend.

Not nearly as bad as drafting and having a mass murderer on the team.

And I'm pretty positive Kaepernick will be innocent of wrong doing concerning the female in the hotel room.  TMZ is already trying to back out of this story.

Just plain embarrassing to have this Rusty buffoon as a Patriots fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The problem with the Kaepernick story is simple.

Using a BS organization like TMZ as a news source.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

The problem with the Kaepernick story is simple.

Using a BS organization like TMZ as a news source.

I can and will agree with you on this. TMZ is a freaking joke!  I can't believe people actually pay attention to that place. 

Man, I remember around 5 years ago logging onto another one of my favorite website forums, MMA Underground, and Beau Taylor who at the time was a regular forum member and jokster reported that MMA fighter Kimo had passed away.  TMZ jumped all over it and ran with the story front page...  The reality of it was that the story was false, a freaking hoax!  

Check it out...

http://newsok.com/tulsan-beau-taylor-began-false-report-about-death-of-ufc-fighter-kimo-leopoldo/article/3387608

Beau Taylor of Tulsa provided media observers this week with a case study on how quickly an Internet rumor can be reported as news.

Taylor started a thread Tuesday on a mixed martial arts Web site forum stating former Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter Kimo Leopoldo, 41, had died of a heart attack in Costa Rica. Taylor attributed the information to a fictitious person.

Other mixed martial arts Web sites soon reported Taylor’s message. Within hours it spread further after the Web site TMZ.com, which was the first media outlet to confirm the death of pop star Michael Jackson, reported it "confirmed” Leopoldo’s death.

Taylor, 31, said he was surprised because he posts "nonsense all the time. I’m always joking around.”

But Leopoldo’s representatives rousted the retired fighter from bed in California and confirmed he was alive and well at a Tuesday news conference. Leopoldo expressed frustration with how fast news of his demise spread.

An Oklahoma media expert said the pressure of reporting a story another media outlet came out with first has been around for decades, going back to when even small cities had more than one newspaper.

But the speed of online communication means the news reaches further and faster. The growing numbers of people who hear the report can lend credibility to a report in the mind of a consumer.

"It’s lazy reporting,” said Joey Senat, a journalism professor at Oklahoma State University.

"The Internet just exacerbates the problem.”

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO at this thread, how sad of Rusty feeling like he needs to parade around like this pointing fingers at other teams to hopefully downplay the mistakes of this team.  Talk about insecure.  Must have been a pretty rough childhood for you Rusty, it has now carried over to you adult life, lol!  You sound like a jealous girlfriend.

Not nearly as bad as drafting and having a mass murderer on the team.

And I'm pretty positive Kaepernick will be innocent of wrong doing concerning the female in the hotel room.  TMZ is already trying to back out of this story.

Just plain embarrassing to have this Rusty buffoon as a Patriots fan.

[/QUOTE]

You may be right but TMZ, really?

That is where you go for news?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Ok TFB12, I was a little too late on my last post.  Sorry.

I could see Commy using TMZ though.