Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

You know you're either dumb as dirt or self-destructive if you don't know any better than to not  use the word "Bomb" at the airport.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well....it certainly draws the attention away from Kaepernick......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Teams like the Niners and Pats and Ravens (and everyone else, for that matter) are employers. It's not their job to monitor the off field behavior of the people they employ. They do their background check and are (or are not) willing to risk a certain amount of money on the guy because the reward is worth it. More often than not, everybody behaves themselves. Sometimes they don't. 

The key, to me anyway, is what do they do in response when it goes bad. In the Pats case, they fired the guy, immediately and without hesitation. The Ravens circled the wagons around their guy. We'll see what SF does.

These are all different circumstances, of course. Hern wasn't going to play football last year, and quite probably, never again. Rice will be suspended and be able to resume his career. Smith, who knows? He might do time. 

The Pats could have done some things to lessen the cap consequences, but they chose to do the right thing in their judgment, consequences be damned. The Ravens would have incurred a similar cap hit, and they're choosing to avoid that, even if it means having a scum-bag on the team.

In all three cases, I don't fault the teams for hiring and paying these guys, they're all talented football players. It's what you do when the going gets tough that is telling to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

LMAO at this thread, how sad of Rusty feeling like he needs to parade around like this pointing fingers at other teams to hopefully downplay the mistakes of this team.  Talk about insecure.  Must have been a pretty rough childhood for you Rusty, it has now carried over to you adult life, lol!  You sound like a jealous girlfriend.

Not nearly as bad as drafting and having a mass murderer on the team.

And I'm pretty positive Kaepernick will be innocent of wrong doing concerning the female in the hotel room.  TMZ is already trying to back out of this story.

Just plain embarrassing to have this Rusty buffoon as a Patriots fan.

^low iq.  Joke is on you.  I post these to show it is a league wide issue based on the culture of the league, not just one particular team like you and your inbreds claim.

No gm or owner has a crystal ball, dummy.  Learn to comprehend concepts before posting more embarrassing commentary.

Anyone else tired of 3rd grade reading comprehension levels here? Note how the trolls all showcase it.

If a pats player issued a bomb threat at logan, espn would be all over it 24/7.

Fact.

^^^^

No IQ! The Joke is you!

Media is talking about it, fool.  Pull your head out. 

I have never witnessed a person as defensive as you are.   LOL @ U feeling like you have to protect the NE Patriots.  Let me fill you in on a little secret... The Patriots don't care what others think or say about them.  Apparently you don't know how to be a top dog in this world.  Top Dogs don't need to go around attacking the haters, pointing fingers like you do... Top Dogs look down at the haters and laugh at them for tying so hard to pull them down from the pedestal.  The top dogs just keep on going about their business and winning.  You my friend are just like all those haters...   Get what I'm saying here? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Teams like the Niners and Pats and Ravens (and everyone else, for that matter) are employers. It's not their job to monitor the off field behavior of the people they employ. They do their background check and are (or are not) willing to risk a certain amount of money on the guy because the reward is worth it. More often than not, everybody behaves themselves. Sometimes they don't. 

The key, to me anyway, is what do they do in response when it goes bad. In the Pats case, they fired the guy, immediately and without hesitation. The Ravens circled the wagons around their guy. We'll see what SF does.

These are all different circumstances, of course. Hern wasn't going to play football last year, and quite probably, never again. Rice will be suspended and be able to resume his career. Smith, who knows? He might do time. 

The Pats could have done some things to lessen the cap consequences, but they chose to do the right thing in their judgment, consequences be damned. The Ravens would have incurred a similar cap hit, and they're choosing to avoid that, even if it means having a scum-bag on the team.

In all three cases, I don't fault the teams for hiring and paying these guys, they're all talented football players. It's what you do when the going gets tough that is telling to me.

[/QUOTE]

Tfb12 and his little group disagree. They claim it is bb's responsibility and then ignore other egregious off field acts by employees from other teams which are also dangerous felonies.

The panthers had no idea what carruth would do and the chiefs had no idea what belcher would do.

Tfb12 thinks bb had to be responsible for the adult henrandez.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO at this thread, how sad of Rusty feeling like he needs to parade around like this pointing fingers at other teams to hopefully downplay the mistakes of this team.  Talk about insecure.  Must have been a pretty rough childhood for you Rusty, it has now carried over to you adult life, lol!  You sound like a jealous girlfriend.

Not nearly as bad as drafting and having a mass murderer on the team.

And I'm pretty positive Kaepernick will be innocent of wrong doing concerning the female in the hotel room.  TMZ is already trying to back out of this story.

Just plain embarrassing to have this Rusty buffoon as a Patriots fan.

^low iq.  Joke is on you.  I post these to show it is a league wide issue based on the culture of the league, not just one particular team like you and your inbreds claim.

No gm or owner has a crystal ball, dummy.  Learn to comprehend concepts before posting more embarrassing commentary.

Anyone else tired of 3rd grade reading comprehension levels here? Note how the trolls all showcase it.

If a pats player issued a bomb threat at logan, espn would be all over it 24/7.

Fact.

[/QUOTE]

^^^^

No IQ! The Joke is you!

Media is talking about it, fool.  Pull your head out. 

I have never witnessed a person as defensive as you are.   LOL @ U feeling like you have to protect the NE Patriots.  Let me fill you in on a little secret... The Patriots don't care what others think or say about them.  Apparently you don't know how to be a top dog in this world.  Top Dogs don't need to go around attacking the haters, pointing fingers like you do... Top Dogs look down at the haters and laugh at them for tying so hard to pull them down from the pedestal.  The top dogs just keep on going about their business and winning.  You my friend are just like all those haters...   Get what I'm saying here? 

[/QUOTE]

You and your group asked bb to resign last summer.  You are a hypocrite.  Plain and simple.

You must now ask other gms to resign as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The Psychological Viewpoint:

People with deep feelings of paranoia, who easily feel entitlted and arrogant about being inconvenienced by airport security are easily triggered into defensive or aggressive behavior by the post 2001 standards now endforced at airports worldwide. 

Is this an excuse? Absolutely not, only an explanation and a vindication that Smith continues to need help.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muzzy, I think many here agree with you. But teams cannot paint every player with the same broad stroke. Individuals like Hern and Smith give reason for extra attention and back ground checks. Obviously the Pats and 49'ers systems failed them and need further improvement.

I dont think anyone faults the drafting of Hern or Smith (although it appears many teams had pulled Hern off the board draft day), but both the 49'ers and Pats should have or now do know enough about each player to not have extended. Each are/were clearly a disaster waiting to happen, and in Herns case already happened. If a team can't see past TD's, sacks and wins and get help for the player before something dire happens, then the NFL must step in and act. It is too late for Hern, but not for Smith.

I dont lump Rice into the same predicament. He has been a model citizen, and we still do not have all of the facts. We have seen him pulling his unconscious fiance off the elevator. Nothing more. Apparently he hit her. Until all the facts come out, why pass judgement now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

You and your group asked bb to resign last summer.  You are a hypocrite.  Plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

I believe the discussion was BB the GM for poor drafting and player signing since being GM, amazing how things change when Lombardi has been around.  Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Why should other GM's resign?  Is there another mass murderer in the NFL?  I don't see the logic behind your statement... loser.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont lump Rice into the same predicament. He has been a model citizen, and we still do not have all of the facts. We have seen him pulling his unconscious fiance off the elevator. Nothing more. Apparently he hit her. Until all the facts come out, why pass judgement now?

[/QUOTE]

I think we all know what Rice did. I'm satisfied I know what happened.

Just because there was no awareness of bad things Rice may have done before this, or even if he refrained from doing bad things in the past, and this is the only bad thing he's ever done, this is bad enough that he should be out of football, in my opinion. OJ was a model citizen too. He was a class act, the Juice! We all loved him in the movies and running through airports. Remember that? He only did one bad thing...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

OIn response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe the discussion was BB the GM for poor drafting and player signing since being GM, amazing how things change when Lombardi has been around.  Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Why should other GM's resign?  Is there another mass murderer in the NFL?  I don't see the logic behind your statement... loser.

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

Lombardi was working as a consultant for bb since 2010.

Another fact.  

You cannot weasel out of this one.  We all watched you meltdown with welkie and then the board witnessed you asking bb to resign last summer when the hernandez thing broke.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think we all know what Rice did. I'm satisfied I know what happened.

Just because there was no awareness of bad things Rice may have done before this, or even if he refrained from doing bad things in the past, and this is the only bad thing he's ever done, this is bad enough that he should be out of football, in my opinion. OJ was a model citizen too. He was a class act, the Juice! We all loved him in the movies and running through airports. Remember that? He only did one bad thing...

[/QUOTE]

you could be correct. Just asking, what if the fiance pulled a knife on Rice in that elevator and was drunk enough to try and stab him. would Rice have then been defending himself?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok TFB12, I was a little too late on my last post.  Sorry.

I could see Commy using TMZ though.

[/QUOTE]

Uses it exclusively.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

People with deep feelings of paranoia, who easily feel entitlted and arrogant about being inconvenienced by airport security are easily triggered into defensive or aggressive behavior by the post 2001 standards now endforced at airports worldwide. 

Is this an excuse? Absolutely not, only an explanation and a vindication that Smith continues to need help.

Trying to explain it away and excuse him because he is paranoind, arrogant, entitled, inconvenienced , defensive and aggressive is just wrong. The guy is an idiot and a danger to society as a whole. He needs to be put away before he mains, kills or does something else that permanatly ruins someone elses life, not 'helped' to continue on this path. Here are 5 incidents in 27 months.

On January 28, 2012, Aldon Smith was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach, Florida.[16][17]

On June 30, 2012, Smith was believed to have suffered stab wounds when attempting to break up a fight at a party at his residence in San Jose, Calif.[18]

On September 20, 2013, Smith was involved in a single vehicle accident in San Jose, Calif. He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of DUI and possession of marijuana. After the week 3 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, he voluntarily entered a rehab facility, to be put onto the non-football injury list with an indefinite leave of absence.[20]

On October 9, 2013, Smith was charged with "three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon" relating to the 2012 stabbing incident.[21]

On April 13, 2014, eyewitness accounts indicate that Smith was detained and arrested following an incident in LAX airport in which Smith was alleged to mention a bomb to TSA officers.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/49ers-aldon-smith-risk-of-off-field-trouble-draft-psych-test-lax-alleged-bomb-threat-041414

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought Commy WAS TMZ ?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

The arresting officer said it was "apparent" that Smith had been drinking earlier in the day....his old problem has reared it's ugly head again...the guy needs to stop playing until he gets his life together or he's going to have a complete life meltdown...he's got to take care of #1 and they have to do whatever they can to make him do so...The NFL gave Rothlesberger a suspension to get the process started and he wasn't charged with anything...it's time for Smith to be suspended until futher notice by the NFL before something bad happens...he needs professional help badly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Idk, 20 sacks a year ago?!?!  I Think I would be waiting by his house for the news of his release to be reported. I dont care what he does on his own time as long as he plays and produces. Just like the NBA has been known to care little about pot smokers for years but all it takes is One Eediot like Lamar Odom to confess, crying on T.V. like he was a on the juice or something. He brought the attention to himself but otherwise, NFL players in general do lots of things off the field you and I wouldnt agree with.

I NEED Rushers!!!! (in my Romeo Crennel voice)

Release him and watch the line that forms. This is the NFL aka WWF aka One Entity! Not Some St. Marys Church league.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This has not been a good offseason for the 49ers.  Between the Harbaugh trade rumors to the Browns and the Kaepernick story and now this with Aldon Smith getting in trouble again, the 49ers are looking like a dysfunctional bunch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

I remember mt hurl bashing bb for not trading up for him.

[/QUOTE]

No you don't remember me saying that, because I never said it (but then agian the vicodin you are on clouds memory/judgement).

And before you run around making fun of the 49ers for taking Smith, try to think back (if the vicodin will let you) and recall us wanting to draft him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

isnt it annoying that this guy Russell runs around this board telling lies and putting your name to it (and mine)

he clearly makes up the most bizarre comments, and says them so matter of factly. if you didnt call him out on it, others would simply interpret his lies as fact.

that is the crux of his repeated banishments. not the name calling. not the Brady bashing. it is his lies that has him banished so frequently. he pleads ignorance as to why he is banned so often, but he has been told repeatedly to stop the lies.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

OIn response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

Lombardi was working as a consultant for bb since 2010.

Another fact.  

You cannot weasel out of this one.  We all watched you meltdown with welkie and then the board witnessed you asking bb to resign last summer when the hernandez thing broke.

[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot.  Lombardi was not used previously as much as he was used this off season.  His impact this off season s evident of that.  Clearly you are not paying close attention.  You might want to just stay away from the forum some more, you continue to get owned on here. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

isnt it annoying that this guy Russell runs around this board telling lies and putting your name to it (and mine)

he clearly makes up the most bizarre comments, and says them so matter of factly. if you didnt call him out on it, others would simply interpret his lies as fact.

that is the crux of his repeated banishments. not the name calling. not the Brady bashing. it is his lies that has him banished so frequently. he pleads ignorance as to why he is banned so often, but he has been told repeatedly to stop the lies.

[/QUOTE]

Get em' RKarp! aka Mr. Cricket

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought Commy WAS TMZ ?!

[/QUOTE]

TMZ is the National Enquirer minus the alien babies.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

you could be correct. Just asking, what if the fiance pulled a knife on Rice in that elevator and was drunk enough to try and stab him. would Rice have then been defending himself?

[/QUOTE]

RKarp I understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty, but the cops say they have video of rice striking his babe in the elevator. they arent releasing it until court. unless they are lying, which i doubt, he's did it

Sections
Shortcuts