Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

isnt it annoying that this guy Russell runs around this board telling lies and putting your name to it (and mine)

he clearly makes up the most bizarre comments, and says them so matter of factly. if you didnt call him out on it, others would simply interpret his lies as fact.

that is the crux of his repeated banishments. not the name calling. not the Brady bashing. it is his lies that has him banished so frequently. he pleads ignorance as to why he is banned so often, but he has been told repeatedly to stop the lies.

[/QUOTE]

iI've said it before, I'll say it again...there are roughly 5 billion people on the Internet, no one is as low a human being as him. The guy literally has to look up to whale crap...that's how low he is in the grand scheme of things...you can't get much lower than that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

This is a blatently stupid thing to do. I get that most athletes have a pleasant sense of entitlement, but doing something like this is really stupid. I mean, you do something like this at the wrong time and the wrong place and you could tased or worse.....shot. Just a very very dumb thing to do even if it was done in jest. If Smith had done this at Logan or JFK, would anyone care if he got a serious beatdown by armed officers. Odd thing is I have no clue about what legal action can be taken. It seems uttering threats on a plane or in an airport should be a punishable/indictable offense.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a blatently stupid thing to do. I get that most athletes have a pleasant sense of entitlement, but doing something like this is really stupid. I mean, you do something like this at the wrong time and the wrong place and you could tased or worse.....shot. Just a very very dumb thing to do even if it was done in jest. If Smith had done this at Logan or JFK, would anyone care if he got a serious beatdown by armed officers. Odd thing is I have no clue about what legal action can be taken. It seems uttering threats on a plane or in an airport should be a punishable/indictable offense.

[/QUOTE]

it is max sentence up to a year in jail

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

It'll definitely be interesting to see what Harbaugh does in this situation. Stars in the NFL and other major sports seem to always be given a longer leash than less talented players. If this was a bottom third of the roster player, I'm thinking he wouldn't last the week. With Smith, I guess we'll see.

I linked an article from PFT where Harbaugh wanted the "49'ers to be above reproach in everything". It would seem that Harbaugh would need to hand out some type of disciplinary action in this matter / or maybe not?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/14/aldon-smith-puts-jim-harbaughs-above-reproach-stance-to-the-test/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Sections
Shortcuts