Aldon Smith Faced With Felony Charges

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Aldon Smith Faced With Felony Charges

this guy is a mini aaron hernandez, good thing for him though is all the little things are coming out in public before he gets very reckless. he can chnge his ways now and know he wont get off on the bs. aka AH..... smh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Lol.  Russ on the warpath with a rubber hatchet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

1st rd pick.

Will the media go after Trent Balke and 49ers owner to imply that they should have known Smith was an alcoholic, drug addict and gun wielding gang member.

Will they?

Will our board trolls stay consistent and talk about how Balke the GM needs to be held accountable for such a draft pick?

How could they miss it with Aldon Smith? How could they? 

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/49ers-Aldon-Smith-Faces-Felony-Weapons-Charges-DA-227093931.html

I wont. I am concerned with Pats players. Have no interest in Aaron Smith

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

1st rd pick.

Will the media go after Trent Balke and 49ers owner to imply that they should have known Smith was an alcoholic, drug addict and gun wielding gang member.

Will they?

Will our board trolls stay consistent and talk about how Balke the GM needs to be held accountable for such a draft pick?

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/49ers-Aldon-Smith-Faces-Felony-Weapons-Charges-DA-227093931.html

I wont. I really only am concerned with Pats players. Have no interest in Aaron Smith

Who is Aaron Smith?

You have A LOT of interest in other AFC teams, though, raving about Denver, Baltimore, the Jets, etc, especially the Jets. You raved about Mike Huff going to Baltimore and he was benched by Week 2. Remember that one, Mr Phony?

How about ol Dumievil in Balt sucking and not worth the 9 million? How about Ed Reed ready for retirement down in HOuston at 6 million? Hmm? You haven't been complimenting other teams in the NFL on their rosters (while bashing BB all spring and summer)? Hmm?

Oh, I don't think you can escape this one, Mr Sneaky.

The Jets.

In 2010, you came here, weekly, to tell us that the Jets are coming because ESPN employees told you so.  Oh yes you did. It's why people thought you were a Jets fan.

So, don't sit here and deny it now. It's how I guessed correctly you were regurgitating ESPN induced propaganda for the Jets and newly launched ESPN New York.

See how intelligent I am, Mr MBA? You bought into Woody Johnson's PSL propaganda like a rube. I called you, Mt Hurl, Bustchise and every other moron out on it at the time.

lmao

I never said any such things. I did state I thought Huff a better signing than Wilson.

why do you think you recall what I said, but dont recall your own comments on Wilson, Ballard and Jenkins

to be clear, I never wanted Dumerville. Have always hated cheap shot artist Reed and thought Huff could be an upgrade to Chung( and Wilson)

if you have such a great memory, why dont you recall me wanting smith out of ND? 

I havent mentioned Denver, ever, until this week

i will say it again, my only Jets comments were that I didnt want to play them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, I enjoy pointing out frauds and hypocrites. It's also a skill I have when negotiating large deals.

I win most.

I just don't call people I do business with names. Here, I do.  

It's a skill, though.  I enjoy having such a skill.

[/QUOTE]

down at the flea market?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

^Sounds great, Bustchise/Uncle RIco.

Is this the part of the day where you now move on to Phat Virgin or Bungalow Bill because I've bludgeoned you as Bustchise, Uncle Rico and now "Patriot Rain"?

bawhaha

i think that maybe the only thing you bludgeon is your little friend and there is only one patriotrain

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Did he kill anyone?

The guy the Pats drafted despite questionable character and then extended to the tune of $40M did.

I don't see how these are similar.

One guy shot a gun and is in trouble for it.

The other shot a gun into someone's head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

this guy is a mini aaron hernandez, good thing for him though is all the little things are coming out in public before he gets very reckless. he can chnge his ways now and know he wont get off on the bs. aka AH..... smh

mini?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

So, bottom line, a felony in the NFL ... is that just one season out?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Did he kill anyone?

The guy the Pats drafted despite questionable character and then extended to the tune of $40M did.

I don't see how these are similar.

One guy shot a gun and is in trouble for it.

The other shot a gun into someone's head.

Apparently, he tried to, one was shot and dozens fleed for their lives. Also, he could have killed someone with his DUI.

This is your counter argument, Phony Cochrane?  Do the bloody gloves not fitting somehow trump DNA evidence, moron?

[/QUOTE]

Wow, the lies never end.

Let's cover the actual facts.

1.  Smith's felony charges are for gun possession, not shooting someone.

2.  He didn't try to shoot anyone.  He fired his gun to send the crowd away.

3.  The people who were shot are not claiming they were shot by Smith.

That's a lot different than you've presented here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

1st rd pick.

Will they?

Did they really say he was a drug addict and a gang banger? I only knew of his drinking problems and him shooting in the air at his house. Did you include that to sensationalize your thread and assault peoples character like you usually do or did the article really include that info?

edit, Yep, you are a liar, but we already knew that. Nothing about him being a drug addict and a gang banger. Not that he couldnt be, but thats not what was stated. You love to lie to support your crazy agendas. Here is some advice. Give it up! Your fraudulency has been expose a million times over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, I enjoy pointing out frauds and hypocrites. It's also a skill I have when negotiating large deals.

I win most.

I just don't call people I do business with names. Here, I do.  

It's a skill, though.  I enjoy having such a skill.

[/QUOTE]

Russ its difficult believing anything you say. 

You do have a talent for calling out the media for their PERCEIVED slights of the pats.  What must be questioned constantly is your perception.  In nearly any given situation, and without even a mention of the patriots, you can read into a comment and find the anti-patriot messaging.  If a reporter at Patriot's practice tweeted that the sky was blue, you'd find anti-patriot messaging in it. 

I really don't see this as talent.  I see it as a real medical issue.  I am worried that you may have multiple personalities (and I am not talking about the multiple board names you post under), that you may hear things that dogs can't, that you may see things a telescope can't, and that you perceive things that aren't real. 

Russ, I am worried that someday soon you may do physical harm either to yourself or someone else.  I think you should seek help. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Reports now trickling in that TWO people were shot, not just one. Also, he was stabbed later, after the attempted murders by Smith.

Dude YOU are Crazy! You are slapping attempting murder on him now?  Wow...You picked the wrong profession. You want to be a judge it seems. Right now your job is internet trolling and you went to college for this???   Wow...What a rip off.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

My issue is not with the Hernandez pick....I do get frustrated that Belichick tends to think he is the smartest guy in the room and do his "value picking" - it's more the pattern of the value picks that bother me...brushing off other people's concerns and assuming that he knows more than they do about extracting value. Gronk/Hernandez are currently exhibit A for that. 

sometimes you have to go top dollar, don't trade down, that's it. Would like to see him mix it up a bit. But every team has to roll the dice sometimes. 

But that said it's his style and he deserves credit for the successes he has had with his style also. 

My only beef is elevating Belichick to the best drafter in the game. He's been good, very good, sometimes great. 

He's not the unquestioned best in the game at it though. That's all.

I'm not into moralizing about the NFL so I never had that problem with AH, therefore I don't have a hypocrisy issue to deal with here. 

What I do have an issue with is if AH came to Bill for help and didn't get it. But - that story has not be sufficiently verified to my satisfaction. I would like to think BB would have done more if he had known more.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Reports now trickling in that TWO people were shot, not just one. Also, he was stabbed later, after the attempted murders by Smith.

Dude YOU are Crazy! You are slapping attempting murder on him now?  Wow...You picked the wrong profession. You want to be a judge it seems. Right now your job is internet trolling and you went to college for this???   Wow...What a rip off.

[/QUOTE]

WHat else do you call pulling out a gun and initiating the use of an automatic weapon on two other humans?

This isn't Jason Williams accidentally killing his driver after showing off his weapons collection.

My god are you defensive over this. Are you related to Aldon Smith? Don't shoot the messeneger, please.

[/QUOTE]

I am going to go ahead an post Rusty's next post for him. 

Aldon Smith has not been charged with attempted murder because the presiding prosecutor hates the patriots. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHat else do you call pulling out a gun and initiating the use of an automatic weapon on two other humans?

This isn't Jason Williams accidentally killing his driver after showing off his weapons collection.

My god are you defensive over this. Are you related to Aldon Smith? Don't shoot the messeneger, please.

[/QUOTE]

I am going to go ahead an post Rusty's next post for him. 

Aldon Smith has not been charged with attempted murder because the presiding prosecutor hates the patriots. 

[/QUOTE]

Or, Aldon SMith's lawyers are tapping into his 1st rd money bank account greasing the pockets of the authorities so far just like Marvin Harrison in 2008 in Philadelphia:

[/QUOTE]
    No!  Its because the prosecutor hates the patriots.  Don't try to spin your anti-patriot BS, like the rest of the trolls here.  Anyone who understands contexts can see this as plain as day, and you won't hear a peep from the media about this because they hate the Patriots and BB, too. 

Get a GED before posting here again.  Your efforts look like 2nd grade blather. 

Troll!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

^This was supposed to be a counter to MArvin Harrison assualting two people (one a child) in the streets of Philly or Aldon Smith doing it?

lol!

Talk about a fail, Underpanties.

Don't try to change the subject, troll.  This is about Aldon Smith and the Anti-Patriot world at large.  This has nothing to do with Marvin Harrisoon.  Besides, we ALL know that Marvin Harrison wasn't charged with any crime, let alone murder, because the Philly prosecutor hates the Patriots. 

I am laughing at you and your ineptitude  and inability to understand something so simple.  Forget the GED, your not ready for that.  You need remedial reading and probably toilet training. 

Rusty owned.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The article that you posted says that two people were shot.

Attempted murders by Smith? 

And you call TFB12 a troll?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You told this board ad nauseum for months on end that BB was to be responsible for Hernandez's off field, personal behavior.

Oops.  That's not true.  I may have said he's accountable for drafting a known problem, but not that he's responsible for Hernandez's personal life.

Typical lies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

My issue is not with the Hernandez pick....I do get frustrated that Belichick tends to think he is the smartest guy in the room and do his "value picking" - it's more the pattern of the value picks that bother me...brushing off other people's concerns and assuming that he knows more than they do about extracting value. Gronk/Hernandez are currently exhibit A for that. 

sometimes you have to go top dollar, don't trade down, that's it. Would like to see him mix it up a bit. But every team has to roll the dice sometimes. 

But that said it's his style and he deserves credit for the successes he has had with his style also. 

My only beef is elevating Belichick to the best drafter in the game. He's been good, very good, sometimes great. 

I'm not into moralizing about the NFL so I never had that problem with AH, therefore I don't have a hypocrisy issue to deal with here. 

What I do have an issue with is if AH came to Bill for help and didn't get it. But - that story has not be sufficiently verified to my satisfaction. I would like to think BB would have done more if he had known more.

Actually I see it as the opposite. BB DID help Hernandez by drafting him(where would hernandez have gone if he went undrafted? probably full gangster mode) so in light of TFB posting about Jim Brown and him saying how BB visited the jails and mentored kids and talked to gang members, do we really believe BB didnt know Aaron was one? I dont think BB is that naive. its why he was so contrite and sympathetic when he finally spoke. I think BB was hoping Aaron would take his chance and run with it and when it didnt, BB felt dissapointed like a father. I believe he rolled the dice. He knew he had trouble after his father died and maybe thought bringing him here and mentoring him would change his life(while also being a beast on the field) lets not forget the real reason he was drafted but yea. Why was BB telling him to get a safe house if he didnt know anything?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Actually I see it as the opposite. BB DID help Hernandez by drafting him(where would hernandez have gone if he went undrafted? probably full gangster mode) so in light of TFB posting about Jim Brown and him saying how BB visited the jails and mentored kids and talked to gang members, do we really believe BB didnt know Aaron was one? I dont think BB is that naive. its why he was so contrite and sympathetic when he finally spoke. I think BB was hoping Aaron would take his chance and run with it and when it didnt, BB felt dissapointed like a father. I believe he rolled the dice. He knew he had trouble after his father died and maybe thought bringing him here and mentoring him would change his life(while also being a beast on the field) lets not forget the real reason he was drafted but yea. Why was BB telling him to get a safe house if he didnt know anything?

That's a nice story.  It could be all true, or maybe Belichick said, "The kid can play.  I'm going to take a chance on him and cross my fingers that nothing goes wrong."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Aaron Hernandez was not a "known problem" when drafted. Smoking weed in college is not considered a "known problem", unless you're a complete tool, like you.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your story telling, Rusty.

Personnel sources from multiple NFL teams tell SI that they had off-field concerns about Hernandez. In particular, the questions pertained to alleged gang activity of some of Hernandez's associates in his native Bristol, Conn. A law enforcement official familiar with Hernandez reiterated concerns about his circle of influence.

Combined, the marijuana use and gang concerns worried some NFL teams immensely.

"There were a lot of teams that had him off the board," said an NFL personnel executive.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Oh, I agree. I think there was some of that sympathy element and that he could be groomed a bit, which for a while he was.

It appeared that he started to go off the rails in the summer of 2012, after playing in a SB and his agent talking new deal with the Pats.

With your last sentence, you really believe BB casually suggested for him to "get a safe house"?

Please tell me you aren't THAT stupid, Shizzles.

I just want to know why the 49ers took a risk with Aldon Smith when they were clearly red flags with him on his dossier in draft.   Can you answer why other teams' aren't verballuy accosted in the press like BB was?

What line did you use earlier?? Im just a messenger? Yea, I never made this up and dont know if its true. Ive heard it several times though and if you say havent, you are a liar, but what else is new. I dont make things up. Im just saying that the media reported HERE LOCALLY! You know the same media that you find articles from daily to support your agenda?

So you can beleive that BB wanted to help him but cant believe he would suggest him getting a safe house?? WHat do think that is?? I would call that Helping , no?  Wow...you are the dumbest person with a 152 I.Q. ever in history!

Look at you! you are being owned left and right. You posted an article today and lied about what it said. YOu are over here desperately trying to find as many articles possible on some guy who doesnt even play here JUST to delfect from the AH thing....WHY??? Its not a bad reflection on you. Why do you feel the need to defend BB. Was he  a child sponser or something for you back in the day.???   Defending some of BB's GM moves will have you fighting daily, but you do that anyways...Wow...what a life you have....(sarcasm)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

May I ask a question?  Which media outlet brainwashed you into thinking BB wants people to think he is the "smartest guy in the room"?

Is this because he's smart, gets creative and tries to stay ahead of the curve, to ya know, HELP OUR TEAM?

If something works, generally speaking, why would he try to be worse at something he's successful at????

Are you insane? Are you a Pats fan? His doubling down on positions of need in drafts has worked quite well.

Branch/Givens 2002

Eugene Wilson/Samuel 2003

Ty Warren/Jarvis Green 2003

Sanders/Hobbs 2005

Gronk/Hern 2010

Vereen/Ridley 2011

Jones/HIghtower 2012

To sit there and whine and complain is outrageous.  

This thread is about the media and how they ignore other issues with other franchises and how they obviously hammer the Pats, to the point of an awkward subtle attack on BB.

[/QUOTE]

Good points. Bb is following his military roots with this pattern. "2 is 1 and 1 is none".

Sections
Shortcuts