Aldon Smith Involved in 2012 Gun Incident

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Aldon Smith Involved in 2012 Gun Incident

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Why in the world would an NFL player be stupid enough to throw a party in his house and charge $10.00 for admission and $5.00 for a drink?Is he REALLY that hard up for money?

It seems like it wouldn't be worth the aggravation and/or nonsense for a little chump change.

Exercising his entrpreneurial talents

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

[QUOTE]

Quick, let's get rid of Kembrell Thompkins BEFORE something bad happens. LOL!

BB had his crystal ball tuned up with the latest software downloads, and the coast is clear with Thompkins.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you know that if he ever does get into some kind of trouble with the law that some posters on this board will think that somehow Kraft and Bill should or did know about it and are somehow responsible for his actions and should have hired a PI to follow him around and blah, blah, blah. LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

You think stop and frisk works?  Patting down over 1000 teenagers a day and finding guns on less than 1% of them. Stop and Frisk is nothing more than a racially charged profilinf agenda designed to lock up youths and give them records and keep them in the system. There was a kid that videotaped some ny cops harrasing him telling them they would punch him, calling him names, racial slurs,etc. Im all for keeping guns off the street but thats NOT the answer. Why are guns always funneled thru the hood? Why/How after all this gun debate and stricter laws etc., can a no name rapper be caught on instagram showing guns and get caugh up with over 250 guns ready to hit the street,. From semi auto's to tech 9s to AK's??? Someone answer that. I already know.

What would be the benefit to locking up kids, to giving them records and/or to keeping them in the system?

are you serious right now? I will just leave it alone. There are those who know and those who dont, but if you ask that, u are waaay out the loop. You have to research. Ever heard of the PIC, Prison Industrial complex and money for putting people in jail.. YOu missed the story of the judge who recently got 28 years in jail because he was selling young black youths to jails. No record, no nothing. Go research this Sh*t.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

are you serious right now? I will just leave it alone. There are those who know and those who dont, but if you ask that, u are waaay out the loop. You have to research. Ever heard of the PIC, Prison Industrial complex and money for putting people in jail.. YOu missed the story of the judge who recently got 28 years in jail because he was selling young black youths to jails. No record, no nothing. Go research this Sh*t.

Take a breath, amigo. 

While there will always be instances of corruption, I don't think the NYC law is designed for this purpose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

http://www.upworthy.com/meet-the-17-year-old-who-blew-the-lid-off-racial-profiling-with-his-ipod

http://www.today.com/id/44105072/ns/today-today_news/t/pennsylvania-judge-gets-years-kids-cash-case/

You all need to get hip about this great country of ours and stop acting like its sweet. Some of us have to go thru this sh*t. I got 3 boys to raise. Its not a game.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

NYC has the most dirtiest, corrupt cops outside of the crazy hick town sherrifs who likely exist in every southern state somewhere. I have experienced it. I got plenty of folks up there too

Take a breath, amigo. 

While there will always be instances of corruption, I don't think the NYC law is designed for this purpose.

Your opinion is yours, but lets just say I dont need anyone to tell me whats what. Thats the thing. It one thing to read an article  and its entirely another to have LIVED it, but nice try. BIllions of dollars involved. Dont get it twisted. When money is in it, there is no limit. I learned that long ago. Dont be naiive cuz the maintstream media will paint a nice pic for you but is that what you want. Someone to tell you its all good?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL @ charging $10 to enter and $5 per drink.  Cheap bastards.  Well I guess they had ammo to pay for.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Its not just thugs that carry guns. These guns were at home where I prefer them, but just bad behavior and drinking dont mix but to say carrying a gun is a coward move, I would agree but ask america about that. Most people now feel the need to carry guns and will never need it, but will most likely shoot someone for no reason. Athletes can blame rap music and their surroundings. Why does the average american living well in a nice place feel the need to carry tho' . I have my sh*t at home for intruders. I never felt the need to carry around.

To each his own.  If people have a CWP and choose to carry when going about his/her day - I'm okay with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

Its not just thugs that carry guns. These guns were at home where I prefer them, but just bad behavior and drinking dont mix but to say carrying a gun is a coward move, I would agree but ask america about that. Most people now feel the need to carry guns and will never need it, but will most likely shoot someone for no reason. Athletes can blame rap music and their surroundings. Why does the average american living well in a nice place feel the need to carry tho' . I have my sh*t at home for intruders. I never felt the need to carry around.

To each his own.  If people have a CWP and choose to carry when going about his/her day - I'm okay with that.

whats a cwp? Let me clarify. I have no problem with someone wanting to carry if the reason is there. I just think its outta control now and too many irresponsible owners. Every time there is a mass murder which is pretty frequently , thousands of new people go and get guns and they dont even know why. I went to my gun safety course, not cuz I didnt know hot to use one, but to get certified and every kind of person was there. Old ladies, u name it and the course was BUNK! Just watched videos. My wife went and it was a cop and it was very thorough. There should be a standardized test/course. Not any smoe who can BS thru it and give out certs and they get licensed right away. Every black person I know has had a very hard time getting one and they live in very troubled areas while most every other person can get one easily and they wonder why blacks alway got illegal guns. Living in the hood, u better have one. They are gonna get cuz they need it, not cuz they want it. So in short, do as you please, just be responsible and if you witnes some foul sh*t, like a mass murderer at work, please BUST YOUR GUN,! Where are alll these carriers when sh*t pops off??  Sitting under tables with gun in their pockets?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

whats a cwp? Let me clarify. I have no problem with someone wanting to carry if the reason is there. I just think its outta control now and too many irresponsible owners. Every time there is a mass murder which is pretty frequently , thousands of new people go and get guns and they dont even know why. I went to my gun safety course, not cuz I didnt know hot to use one, but to get certified and every kind of person was there. Old ladies, u name it and the course was BUNK! Just watched videos. My wife went and it was a cop and it was very thorough. There should be a standardized test/course. Not any smoe who can BS thru it and give out certs and they get licensed right away. Every black person I know has had a very hard time getting one and they live in very troubled areas while most every other person can get one easily and they wonder why blacks alway got illegal guns. Living in the hood, u better have one. They are gonna get cuz they need it, not cuz they want it. So in short, do as you please, just be responsible and if you witnes some foul sh*t, like a mass murderer at work, please BUST YOUR GUN,! Where are alll these carriers when sh*t pops off??  Sitting under tables with gun in their pockets?

This isn't a place for a racial debate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to wrecksryan's comment:

The NFL has a huge problem with guns, moron players with guns, moron players drinking then playing with guns, moron players bringing guns with them wherever they go, drinking and being even bigger morons...not all of these guys are Rhodes Scholars to begin with, most have lead very sheltered and/or twisted lives growing up and hang with questionable characters, not to mention they are largely undereducated, hyper capitalized db's with too much downtime on their hands...

That about covers it....

You can't fix stupid....money, youth, guns and stupid is a bad combo...

That's a pretty good summary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to seawolfxs's comment:

Stop and Frisk in NYC works mostly because it kept the guns home by the bad guys.

If there weren't so many bad guys or so many nut jobs people wouldn't want to carry

Then we let the bad guys and real nut jobs know where they are free to do waht they want.

Once again - no silver bullet solution.

I never want a gun, but I reserve my right to have one for self and family defense. 

Then Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

You think stop and frisk works?  Patting down over 1000 teenagers a day and finding guns on less than 1% of them. Stop and Frisk is nothing more than a racially charged profilinf agenda designed to lock up youths and give them records and keep them in the system. There was a kid that videotaped some ny cops harrasing him telling them they would punch him, calling him names, racial slurs,etc. Im all for keeping guns off the street but thats NOT the answer. Why are guns always funneled thru the hood? Why/How after all this gun debate and stricter laws etc., can a no name rapper be caught on instagram showing guns and get caugh up with over 250 guns ready to hit the street,. From semi auto's to tech 9s to AK's??? Someone answer that. I already know.

Yes it works.   The NYC numbers over 20 yrs proove it, Don't believe me. Fine believe Bloomberg -a no pro gun guy AT ALL!  It works in LA too. Where it came from another former NYC Police Commissioner and called something different.

And whose lives do you think it saves? 80-90 % black and minoroty. If S & F goes away - . then when the murder rate and crime goes up in NYC , don't forget to re- read your post.

Why do you think when your 1000 teens are patted down there are so few guns? CAUSE THEY DON"T want to be arrested. (And it is ILLEGAL fior teens to have guns!) Its the number of guns people don't carry on their bodies at any given time that counts.

And there are guidelines too on how they should be stopped too

Please save the anecdotal evidence, or the odd ball idiot cops doing something wrong. That is just a straw man argument. No one is for that, The guns you talk about are black market - and they aren't there because of S&F. You want to take guns away from pople who are legal and make sure that only the gang bangers have them

The true measurement isn't a psuedo % of this or that. Its the true rate of crime that has been reduced. In NYC it has dropped dramatically.

I rather prefer not to have all these minorities (or anyone) murdered and  I rather have them live a safer life. 

Were you ever in Times Sq before S&F?  And then now? Do you know there are now only a few areas in NYC that it's still really dangerous to go? And in the 1990's a plurality were dangerous.

Detroit and Chicago had the same chance 20 yrs ago to make similar laws - Where are they now? Tell me please.

I am may sick of reading every week of some poor child getting murdered. Sick!

You don't have to live there and you probalby don't even visit there. I have friends who live there and I visit often. I have seen the difference

You may believe what you will.

I have no need to change anyone's mind

There is no magic bullet to make all this go away

have a good day ( i mean it)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Plax Burress situation. Wonder if the DA goes after Smith as they did with Plax. 

Did he not shoot himself on the foot? It's an entirely different thing if Smith shot someone else.

Plax shot himself in the foot, but that is not what he was charged for. He was charged and found guilty on a weapons possession charge. The charges were not brought up by a patron at the club, but by the city....

I assume no one at the party will press charges, even the guy shot. They will be paid to go away quietly. It will be up to the city to press charges, similar to Plax.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Stop and Frisk in NYC works mostly because it kept the guns home by the bad guys.

If there weren't so many bad guys or so many nut jobs people wouldn't want to carry

Then we let the bad guys and real nut jobs know where they are free to do waht they want.

Once again - no silver bullet solution.

I never want a gun, but I reserve my right to have one for self and family defense. 

Then Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Yes it works.   The NYC numbers over 20 yrs proove it, Don't believe me. Fine believe Bloomberg -a no pro gun guy AT ALL!  It works in LA too. Where it came from another former NYC Police Commissioner and called something different.

And whose lives do you think it saves? 80-90 % black and minoroty. If S & F goes away - . then when the murder rate and crime goes up in NYC , don't forget to re- read your post.

Why do you think when your 1000 teens are patted down there are so few guns? CAUSE THEY DON"T want to be arrested. (And it is ILLEGAL fior teens to have guns!) Its the number of guns people don't carry on their bodies at any given time that counts.

And there are guidelines too on how they should be stopped too

Please save the anecdotal evidence, or the odd ball idiot cops doing something wrong. That is just a straw man argument. No one is for that, The guns you talk about are black market - and they aren't there because of S&F. You want to take guns away from pople who are legal and make sure that only the gang bangers have them

The true measurement isn't a psuedo % of this or that. Its the true rate of crime that has been reduced. In NYC it has dropped dramatically.

I rather prefer not to have all these minorities (or anyone) murdered and  I rather have them live a safer life. 

Were you ever in Times Sq before S&F?  And then now? Do you know there are now only a few areas in NYC that it's still really dangerous to go? And in the 1990's a plurality were dangerous.

Detroit and Chicago had the same chance 20 yrs ago to make similar laws - Where are they now? Tell me please.

I am may sick of reading every week of some poor child getting murdered. Sick!

You don't have to live there and you probalby don't even visit there. I have friends who live there and I visit often. I have seen the difference

You may believe what you will.

I have no need to change anyone's mind

There is no magic bullet to make all this go away

have a good day ( i mean it)

I dont want to take guns out of responsible owners hands. Do the research and tell me what those S N F in NY produce. Dont claim to know where I live, where ive been, etc. Detroit and Chicago have seperate issues. One is gangs, the other is ecomony. I bet no police would stop and frisk any REAL gang bangers anyway. We are talking about teens who do nothing. Ive seen the testimonies from other COPS saying there is pressure for s n f or you get demoted so they do them just because. Its only on blacks and hispanics. Its produces next to nothing cuz they purposely frisk guys who DONT look dangerous. I dare them to try that sh*t in Chicago. No law is gonna make cops go frisk REAL gangsters. same where I live. Lazy *ss state cops sitting and pulling over folks and profiling, but they dont f*k with the real bangers and they know where they are. I saw 4  squad cars the other night, had this car posted with teens on the ground. Found out later that night a 74 y/o man was beaten to death, down the street. They still looking for the suspect. They only take down serious drug dealers once in a while in raids when the money profits gets too high. and by serious, I mean street level. They will never go after kingpins and distrubitors and the like. You know why? There is money in Cocaine! It Runs WALL ST!  Do you research buddy. have a nice night. Hope I was clear, because you misunderstood my last post. I dont want thugs w/guns, but someone does.