Alex Smith Outstanding

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Alex Smith Outstanding

lol your hilarious..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Alex Smith throws ONE incompletion, I am impressed, and I am attacked by the Brady Ballwashers. Unreal.

Talk about sick. God forbid an NFL fan appreciate great play outside of NE. Anything to defend your image and bloated legacy of Brady, right ladies?

Good god. Seek help. You can do it.

It's very clear to us normal folks that YOU are the one with the Brady obsession to the point that you have to bash him in every thread.  You Must seek help for your obsession.  It is taking over your life.  Sad to see a fellow (pats fan????), go off the deep end like that.

And pulezee with I didn't do anything and got banned crap.  You've been told 100's of times what you are doing wrong and still you persist.

See ya next time and change your name to "not for long".

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I am just so devastated that people on the interwebs who love Tom Brady so much to the point of delusion, hate me! The devastation of it! haha

Brady could melt down and throw 3 INTs in the AFC title game, losing the game and we'd have people acting like it didn't have an effect.

Even MOST Cowboys fans now realize what that stuff means via Tony Romo.

Just admit that Brady isn't this end all be all, best QB by a mile anymore and needs to channel his old self to bring another Lombardi here. Brady playing more like Alex Smith last night is one way to accomplish that. Arizona is a good D.  He handed off to Gore PLENTY early and often, which helped him only miss 1 pass all night.

1 pass? Are you kidding me? Has anyone been perfect in completions/attempts in an NFL game?

Hey Rusty - I'll concede this to you - I LOVE the way the Niners run their D - tell you what - give the Pats the talent and coaching of the Niners D and I will be right on your side about the need for balance with the Patriots O

Of course you would then have to concede that Jim Harbaugh is a superior coach to BB - what do you say Rusty? Are you going there?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

SHould BB tank seasons to go 4-12 to get top 5-10 NInersesque draft position? Are you going there? Hmm?

Uh-huh. Debate over.

I like OUR D. Don't look now, but this LB corps is not far off from SF's.

My friend - you are delusional - Tom Brady IS the reason this team has never had to truly rebuild - Tom Brady is currently leading the passing stats in the NFL

Yet - here you are trying tell us all the Tom Brady is the biggest problem the Pats have  - and should play more like a career underachiever who happened to have a great game against the Arizona Cardinals

BTW -no one thinks the Pats linebackers are the problem with the Pats D - I think most people are fully aware of the unacceptably poorly coached secondary being the problem with the Pats D -

Rusty - I would trade every member of the Pats secondary and secondary coaching for the Niners secondary and coaching

Will you make that trade?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The endless Troll drivel continues.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Rusty if Brady played like Smith did in either of their losses or like he did against Seattle you would probably have a straight up coronary.  I cannot believe you are talking about not throwing picks and then mentioning a trio of QBs who all have more picks than Brady in less passing attempts. Smith is the definition of average.  There is a reason Harbaugh worked out Gomer this offseason despite Smith coming off a career year.

I think hes a little better than average. Hes very efficient, although a little sloppier this year than last. But no one is saying hes Brady.

No, but someone is apparently saying he's better than Brady. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Actually, our D held the Giants to 13 points in the SB.  In the NFC title game, the SF D allowed NY 38 minutes of time, mostly due to two fumbles by a rookie SF kick returner.

Funny how our D DOES hold teams to 10-14 points for 3.5 qtrs and it's only when our offense can't move the sticks or run it decently, that those 10-14 pts allowed become 21 or more.

Hmm.

Do you really want to see a SB here again or not, because it ain't happening with the way the offense played im SB 42 or SB 46, hence the losses.

Anyone with an IQ higher than 15 knows that 13 does not equal 19. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

NO.  I said, Brady needs to be better game manager similarly to how Alex Smith, Schaub or Eli leans on their run games, in order to do so.

Don't be a scummy liar. It's very clear what I said in the first post.

Arizona is a very good D and Smith dominated it. He handed it off, they established a run with Gore and then it enabled him to control/manage the game from there.

What's next, Prolate? Our RBs stink and Brady's hands are tied?  You won't see a finesse offense in SF, NY or Houston, Prolate.

Keep it up. Maybe we'll see another finesse gameplan this January or February with you wondering why it keeps happening.

You apparently didn't watch the Arizona game. Maybe it wasn't on TV down there in the Confederacy. The Pats did try to establish the run. Didn't work. Probably should have spread it out and passed earlier, since that's how they scored their only TD. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Baloney. Tom Brady underperformed in SB 42 and SB 46, not to mention his last 2 AFC title games at homes he's thrown 5 INTS.

Case closed.

I never said he's the biggest problem the Pats have. I said I want my best player playing up to his caliber when it matters.

Did the 2004 Brady care about stats like you apparentlt do? Hmm?  How sad is it no one cared about Brady's stats in 2001, 2003 or 2004, but now it's the argument you make to defend hy he's above any accountability.

Wonder if he had more than 8 possessions in those games and a D that could get the ball back, so he could score, if he would have underpreformed?

Tell us, crusty genious.  If a team averages 2.5 points a possession and they only have 8 possessions, how much are they expected to score in an 8 possession game?  (With their last possession being 35 seconds and 57 seconds because of time and almost not even countable as they averaged 2:45 a possession.

Do you know that if they had played a 12 possession game @ 2:45 a possession, they would have had the ball for 33 minutes instead of the pitiful 22 minutes the D allowed them because they were sucking up 4:45 every single possession.?

The D underpreformed. Case closed!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

That's some fuzzy math you have there which mysteriously leaves out every human element possible in a competitve sport such as football.

One thing is clear: You little math wizards here, who go running to QBR or any other offensive stat which is bloated beyond belief in this era anyway, clearly never played competitive sports. Like, ever. You didn't even play anything on the playground in elementary school.

You pretend momentum, attitude, consistency, style of play, etc, etc, etc, mean absolutely nothing. You think this is a video game, replete with some kind of a formula backed by stats.

"Stats are for losers" - Bill Belichick (You know, the Pats GM and Head Coach)

If Brady doesn't take the Safety, throw the worst INT of his career in a SB in the 4th qtr or throw high to Welker, that's easily 5 minutes combined of clock.  Easily. And I am being nice.

Add in 3 straight runs on one series and it's another 2+ minutes of clock.

Get it?

Do you not understand basic math.  Not fuzzy at all 2:45 x 12 = 33minutes.  2:45 x 8= 22 minutes.  Get it?  Maybe you need a GED refresher.

Oh, yeah 3 more of those negative runs would have done wonders.  Wonders!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Alex Smith throws ONE incompletion, I am impressed, and I am attacked by the Brady Ballwashers. Unreal.

Talk about sick. God forbid an NFL fan appreciate great play outside of NE. Anything to defend your image and bloated legacy of Brady, right ladies?

Good god. Seek help. You can do it.

You want to appreciate some of the players in the league? Then do it. Admire a Jason Witten or something, don't go praising an average at best QB and then throw digs at our Hall of Fame one. Dumb, just dumb. There are plenty of players worth talking about outside of New England - guys that have had long and productive careers. Go ahead and do it dumbo, just don't come around here bashing the main reason why we win so much.

You're a tool bag.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

If the run was used in the first half, they wouldn't be negative in the second half. Note how in the Buffalo, Denver and Rams games, NE had no problem rushing the ball in the second half.

Only YOU (and your blowhard pinkies) are confused as to why. The fact you can't see it proves your blinded virtual love for Brady.  Again, we're thrilled you think he's so infallible and not to be held accountable.

Again, if Brady is't taking a Safety (the only SB QB ever to start a game like that), throwing a stupid INT on 1st down or throwing high to Welker (take your pick on any of these plays), NE wins the SB.  All 3 plays are plays Tony Romo enjoys doing multiple times every week.

None of these 3 plays can be blamed on the D, the part of the team that no expects to play better than a loaded offense.

Are you that dumb that NY had more drives due to our pathetic offense?  LMAO. How can anyone be this dumb?

You are right, none of those 3 plays can be blamed on the D.  Only the other 70  that the gints ran can.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Yeah, sure. 1 incompletion on the night happens every game for every QB in this league. Let's not appreciate a great game by a good QB in this league.

Let's make sure we wait for the media to crown a player as great so we feel comfortable posting as such on the interwebs. lmao

You best hope Brady is sharp in January and February this year, pinkies. You best hope.

PS Hurlie - The main reason why we win so much is Bill Belichick. Not Tom Brady. Bill Belichick.  11-5 with Cassel in 2008.

Last time.

Alex Smith wins nothing without a D

Tom Brady wins everything without a D.

Case closed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

That's Niner football. Time consuming drives with lots of running, some short passes, move the chains, ball control. It's not explosive but safe and works well with their very good defense. They don't have as many possessions as a team like the Patriots but it works for them. If I have a QB like Brady, Manning, or Rodgers I want him to have Extra possessions . Alex Smith maybe not so much. Works well for them though.

Extra possessions are only worthwhile if something is done with them.

Speaking of possessions, maybe we have finally found the root of your problem. Somebody call an exorcist.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts