Re: Alex Smith Outstanding

In response to Neal Page's comment:

What is a "stocking troll"?

you

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No one has any idea what that means. Pezz, how many Brady jerseys do you own?

Will you ever admit when he doesn't play well in a game?

I have said he didn't play well in a few games over the years.  Who hasn't?  You fail to look at the whole body of work and that his D has been handicapping him for YEARS!

He is a much better Qb, statistically, then his SB years as he has had to learn to win with only half the team participating.  That was not the case back then.

If you had one brain cell in your head, you would see that there is a HUGE difference in winning with a top rated D than there is in winning with a bottom rated D.  Apparently you don't.

How many Alex Smith jerseys do you own, freak?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

No, the league has changed since Brady won those SBs. It's EASIER now to move the sticks than it was back then. I and no Pats fan should care about his stats in an easier league to produce those stats.

If it's easier to produce the stats, why does that factor in?  LMAO It's easier!  Get it? It means nothing! All of his regular season production, as bloated as it was in 2007 or now, means nothing. No QB's stats do. 

I own zero Smith jerseys.  But, when I see a QB miss one pass against a good D, the same D our B faced who missed MANY passes, not leaning on a lead back like SF wisely did with Gore, I have the right to like how SF ran their offense last night.

Your fascist behavior can't change my opinion.

Here is a quiz, who calls the plays and make the game plan in SF? Who does in NE? You should write McD and BB and tell they can learn something from big Jim over there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, the league has changed since Brady won those SBs. It's EASIER now to move the sticks than it was back then. I and no Pats fan should care about his stats in an easier league to produce those stats.

If it's easier to produce the stats, why does that factor in?  LMAO It's easier!  Get it? It means nothing! All of his regular season production, as bloated as it was in 2007 or now, means nothing. No QB's stats do. 

I own zero Smith jerseys.  But, when I see a QB miss one pass against a good D, the same D our B faced who missed MANY passes, not leaning on a lead back like SF wisely did with Gore, I have the right to like how SF ran their offense last night.

What you don't get junior is that even if it is easier to move the sticks it's all still relative. Brady moves the sticks about as well as any QB out there. Got it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Why do you keep asking this? Every person here has admitted when Brady has played poorly in a game.

It's just that you call good games poor because of your cockamamie agenda and the fact you don't know the game junior.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

What you don't get junior is that even if it is easier to move the sticks it's all still relative. Brady moves the sticks about as well as any QB out there. Got it?

Correction.  He moves the sticks better than anyone out there.  42 x's better than the next.

So I quess the great passing league only benefits TB?   What a dope.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Why do you keep asking this? Every person here has admitted when Brady has played poorly in a game.

It's just that you call good games poor because of your cockamamie agenda and the fact you don't know the game junior.

No. You refer to his SB by a QBR and then ignore the Safety, INT and high throw to ice the game. So, no you don't admit it.

In fact, you rave about the game he played, ignoring the plays he failed on. Do you realize if he literally ran forward on the Gronk INT, it's hihgly likley we win the SB because it's a possible FG in a dome and more time off the clock?

Do you realize this??  If your boyfriend simply ran forward instead of lobbing a wounded duck to a one legged TE, we win the SB.

Never raved about any play he's ever made ever.  Lie much? I said picks happen, as they do in MOST games and they scored an acceptable amount of points for the # of possessions they had and were on the field for a better than average TOP for those 8 possessions.  Their ppp was also high and they scored on almost 40% of their possessions which is also better than the norm.

I did however note a million times that the pathetic D gave up the game winning TD again and never gave Brady the ball back or never stopped the gints in their own territory, or never got one 3& out or even a 6 or never got one turn over and committed stupid penalities at the worst possible time and Bb had to let them score after they marched down the field in no time, just to give them a chance and they allowed Eli a 75% completion % and allowed him to score on 50% of his drives.  These are facts.  Your delusions are delusions.  Simple as that!

What's hihgly mean?  What's 8 x's 2:45, in minutes? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Smith does what they ask him to do, he does a nice job of it too. Harbaugh keeps it safe for Smith and like you said he's a game manager. He couldn't do what Brady does IMO. Brady can take a game over and dominate, carrying the team. Smiths play works well with an elite defense .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Eli is not a game manager. He is simply the best clutch big game playoff QB in the game today. 

You're right though that Eli and Alex Smith and Schaub have this much in common: they have to do less and feel less pressure to score because their defense can be counted on. That's a luxury Tom Brady doesn't have. 

But in the playoffs, in the end, Smith is going to have to be more than a game manager. He's going to have to make a few plays. In the NFC championship game, he didn't make those plays, Eli did, and the Giants lost. 

Game manager with awesome D will get you into the playoffs, perhaps far into the playoffs, even today. But no championships for a QB that can't make a play when it counts. Eli has outplayed Brady when it counted and that was the difference in two Super Bowl rings.

p.s nice job Rusty with more classless name calling, comparing people to women as if that's supposed to be an insult - perhaps it is to you, remind me not to introduce you to my girlfriends. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No. You refer to his SB by a QBR and then ignore the Safety, INT and high throw to ice the game. So, no you don't admit it.

In fact, you rave about the game he played, ignoring the plays he failed on. Do you realize if he literally ran forward on the Gronk INT, it's hihgly likley we win the SB because it's a possible FG in a dome and more time off the clock?

Do you realize this??  If your boyfriend simply ran forward instead of lobbing a wounded duck to a one legged TE, we win the SB.

Thanks for proving my point. Learn the game.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Yeah, sure. 1 incompletion on the night happens every game for every QB in this league. Let's not appreciate a great game by a good QB in this league.

Let's make sure we wait for the media to crown a player as great so we feel comfortable posting as such on the interwebs. lmao

You best hope Brady is sharp in January and February this year, pinkies. You best hope.

PS Hurlie - The main reason why we win so much is Bill Belichick. Not Tom Brady. Bill Belichick.  11-5 with Cassel in 2008.

Last time.

If it is true that BB is the main force behind the Pats winning - then Rusty, can you explain to us why he just took a desperate flier on a potential team killing cancer bringer and sent a 4th rounder for the privilege?

FWIW - before you say it I will concede that BB has done well with several bad apples - but no one, and I mean no one can fix all these guys - BB hasn't either so don't bother trotting out Dillion and Moss - I will remind you about Ochocinco and Haynesworth

Sections
Shortcuts