ALEX the SMITH > or = BRADY? one is 14-3 with 23 TDs+3INTs in his last 17!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: ALEX the SMITH > or = BRADY? one is 14-3 with 23 TDs+3INTs in his last 17!

To me Alex Smith is in the same class as Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer, except a little bit better because he can run a tad bit.  But to put him in the same breath, sentence, air space, thread as HOF Brady is pretty moronic. 

Please tell me your other 549 posts have not been this horrible.  I would hate to see you wasting interweb space with this nonsense.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Do you seriously have two accounts and refer to your other self in the third person?

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Do you seriously have two accounts and refer to your other self in the third person?

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Okay, I am all confused here.  Commy and Imagy are the same guy, talking in the third person.  And who the heck is Uncle Ricco?

I need name flow charts to keep track of everyone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Okay, I am all confused here.  Commy and Imagy are the same guy, talking in the third person.  And who the heck is Uncle Ricco?

I need name flow charts to keep track of everyone.

[/QUOTE]

That's CC/Imagyd's job here on all the Boston.com sports threads...to defy logic and provide comic relief...I thank him for the lighter interludes here when we aren't all trying to commit interpersonal backstabbing and character assasination...he'll play universal hate object for the rest of us to take out our frustration on...it's a needed public service....I personally think it's NAS, that equates to the moron's level of intellect, but that's only My Opinion...lol...in any event, thatnks to CC/Imagyd...great job!

We know who Rico is...can't keep a good man down...he's like a cat, even if he's thrown from a 12 story building he'll land on his feet, he's got nine lives...go in peace Rico...live long and prosper!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

INDEED...LMFAO!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

We know who Rico is...can't keep a good man down...he's like a cat, even if he's thrown from a 12 story building he'll land on his feet, he's got nine lives...go in peace Rico...live long and prosper!

No, you can't keep Uncle Rico down.  I am like a cat, I always land on my feet.  But you have no idea who I am.  I just signed up today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, you can't keep Uncle Rico down.  I am like a cat, I always land on my feet.  But you have no idea who I am.  I just signed up today.

[/QUOTE]

As long as your not another one of Bustchise's butt suckin' Jet troll personas I could really care less...if not, peace, if so, we'll all figure it out.

Sections
Shortcuts