Alfonzo Dennard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Alfonzo Dennard

lets see if dennard can plead down, optimistically to misdemeanor.
    otherwise were talking probation at the least. dangerous for a guy like him. no minor messups after that.

i posted similar thoguths to several of you above on other threads.
    guy's got fire
    needs to channel it.
    resisting arrest is one of the most added charges (unwarrented)
    who knows may all be true, but police reports are as reliable as corporate environamnetal studies.

on dennard,
    not the best cover guy, otherwise maybe an upgrade of what we have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard:
    [QUOTE]Most importantly.... Where did Kiper rank him? If they drafted him in the second and Wilson in his spot would it be OK? Will BB get an "A" grade now before anyone actually plays? Will TexasPat go away or keep whining like a girl?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

DITTO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

It ain't about the police; it's about not putting oneself in situations where bad things can happen; 
    it ain't about resisting arrest, it's about resisting the temptation to retaliate against others un-fairness toward us. 

It ain't about others, it's about being accountable for every thing that happens to us.  

Did I say that? Oh sh*t! When will I live that way all the time?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't like that he punched a police officer, if in fact he did.  Even if he were involved in a simple 'interfering' scenario with the police it is not a good thing.  That said, there are ways of dealing with this from a football perspective.  I agree that a 7th round pick isn't much of a risk and that with a properly structured contract there's a chance that the guy could be kept on the straight and narrow.  I like the pick and where it was made.

With respect to opinions being expressed on the board, that is what the board is about, including expressing opinions about opinions.  I happen to believe that results speak for themselves and I have difficulty finding fault with BB's results.  There are those who wish to grade now; others think that grades can't be assigned until the picks actually show what they can do over time. 

I don't believe in grades with respect to this kind of thing.  I like the picks BB made; I like that he focused on the D; I actually even like that he made a pick in the second round that has a few football fans swallowing their tongues.  Unless they're professional judges of football talent with a stronger record than BB, I'll put my faith in the guy who has successfully run the team over the past 10+ years.

My humble 2 cents.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

If he's unstable, well, our last pick washed out.

But it's pretty common (from what I've learned) for cops to slap an assault charge on someone who resists their own heavy handed means of breaking up a fight.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I know for a fact it happens with regularity.  Maybe the guy was just a d!ck to a cop, or shrugged off a hand layed on him with too much vigor.

Something like that.  It definitely happens.  Cops are not exactly famous for their honesty, let's be real.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]COP on the whole are a waste of tax payer dollars because all they do is write tickets that are essentially overly priced so the government can line its pockets. Most officers are lazy power hungry idiots. There are exceptions, my onw aunt is a detective for the LAPD, but living in Southern California I can tell you the cops out here are about as smart as a woodpecker on an aluminum telephone pole. As for this kid, maybe BB can find a way to harness the fire inside him that actually made him punch a COP. That or this kid will learn how quickly a 7th round pick can be dropped and completely forgotten in the NFL.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]
    Stated like someone who has had a few run-ins with the law....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]If he's unstable, well, our last pick washed out. But it's pretty common (from what I've learned) for cops to slap an assault charge on someone who resists their own heavy handed means of breaking up a fight.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I know for a fact it happens with regularity.  Maybe the guy was just a d!ck to a cop, or shrugged off a hand layed on him with too much vigor. Something like that.  It definitely happens.  Cops are not exactly famous for their honesty, let's be real.
    Posted by JustWords[/QUOTE]
    Words,
    In case you haven't noticed.... NO ONE IN AMERICA IS FAMOUS FOR THEIR HONESTY ANYMORE..... because if you are honest you will upset those that are loud mouths... and that feel entitled to the world at their fingertips.... 
    It is not just cops that have a lack of integrity.... Americans today would never even think of telling the truth if there is any consequence to them.   THAT THE FACT JACK!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : Words, In case you haven't noticed.... NO ONE IN AMERICA IS FAMOUS FOR THEIR HONESTY ANYMORE..... because if you are honest you will upset those that are loud mouths... and that feel entitled to the world at their fingertips....  It is not just cops that have a lack of integrity.... Americans today would never even think of telling the truth if there is any consequence to them.   THAT THE FACT JACK!
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]
      WELL SAID!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

FenwayChuck - no disrespect intended but that is a mighty broad generalization about American integrity that is not at all consistent with my experience and I'm no one's spring chicken.  You are of course entitled to your view but I simply don't agree.  Are there those who take a cynical approach to life and would sell their mother for a nickel?  Of course but they are in the minority, a visible minority to be sure, but a minority nonetheless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]Most importantly.... Where did Kiper rank him? If they drafted him in the second and Wilson in his spot would it be OK? Will BB get an "A" grade now before anyone actually plays? Will TexasPat go away or keep whining like a girl?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]Exactly what i was thinking.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

We tend to rationalize anything to our own positive perspective . The facts are that Dennard is a punk. He has had a number of troubling incedents and has shown poor judgement (which is more concerning). Why hasn't anyone mentioned his ejection from the Bowl game for...fighting? Punks, like Pacman and many other examples rarely miraculously turn into outstanding citizens and contributors Dennard may be a great player and make some great plays for us, like Merriweather (a first round pick who punked himself out of NE), but my concerns are: his negative contribution and chemistry in the locker room (and no, he is not going to cowtow to Wilfork and Mayo), his poor decision making that may cost us game, or his inability to physically control himself (like Meta Peace) that may blow a game or god forbid a Super Bowl for us... A great 7th round talent ? Undoubtedly. A good team mate? No.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]We tend to rationalize anything to our own positive perspective . The facts are that Dennard is a punk. He has had a number of troubling incedents and has shown poor judgement (which is more concerning). Why hasn't anyone mentioned his ejection from the Bowl game for...fighting? Punks, like Pacman and many other examples rarely miraculously turn into outstanding citizens and contributors Dennard may be a great player and make some great plays for us, like Merriweather (a first round pick who punked himself out of NE), but my concerns are: his negative contribution and chemistry in the locker room (and no, he is not going to cowtow to Wilfork and Mayo), his poor decision making that may cost us game, or his inability to physically control himself (like Meta Peace) that may blow a game or god forbid a Super Bowl for us... A great 7th round talent ? Undoubtedly. A good team mate? No.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

While I can't really disagree, in truth, none of us know what kind of a teammate Dennard will be or how he'll behave in a Pats uniform.  His talent makes the use of a 7th round pick hardly much of a gamble.  We'll see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]FenwayChuck - no disrespect intended but that is a mighty broad generalization about American integrity that is not at all consistent with my experience and I'm no one's spring chicken.  You are of course entitled to your view but I simply don't agree.  Are there those who take a cynical approach to life and would sell their mother for a nickel?  Of course but they are in the minority, a visible minority to be sure, but a minority nonetheless.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]
      I hear what you are saying, and there are honest people out there, but there is so much dishonesty and backstabbing in the world as a whole, that you cant ignore it.  You cannot believe anything you hear or read anymore. And that is a FACT. When is the last time you heard an honest Politician?There is so much BULL in this world, that when someone is giving it to you straight, it really doesn't mean much, because its hard to tell the difference.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]We tend to rationalize anything to our own positive perspective . The facts are that Dennard is a punk. He has had a number of troubling incedents and has shown poor judgement (which is more concerning). Why hasn't anyone mentioned his ejection from the Bowl game for...fighting? Punks, like Pacman and many other examples rarely miraculously turn into outstanding citizens and contributors Dennard may be a great player and make some great plays for us, like Merriweather (a first round pick who punked himself out of NE), but my concerns are: his negative contribution and chemistry in the locker room (and no, he is not going to cowtow to Wilfork and Mayo), his poor decision making that may cost us game, or his inability to physically control himself (like Meta Peace) that may blow a game or god forbid a Super Bowl for us... A great 7th round talent ? Undoubtedly. A good team mate? No.

Merriweather was fine for us for several years... not quite pick 21-25 or whatever impact.... but a good starter.

He has made some dumb off-field mistakes after leaving NE, but not while he was here. I thought it was more his freelancing style of play and decision to make a hit that bordered on illegal (over the safer less dramatic one he wouldn't get penalized/fined for) that punched his ticket out of here?

Dennard is more a FS than a CB. He can hopefully replace what Merriweather was giving us, only more ballhawk/CB skills and less freelancing/stupid hits. Now that he got a wake-up call that cost him like 2-3 million over the next 4 years, hopefully he will be the type of person/player that earns the playing time and eventually money his football talent deserves.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]Guy assualted a police officer and all people care about is if he is talented enough to help on the football field......sigh
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]You never felt like assualting a cop. If it had been a woman or child he beat up. I would be more concerned. The timing of it was the worst part of the infraction.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Last year we tried to replace Sanders and Merriweather, guys in the safety rotation for 4-6 years, with players like Barrett, Brown, Moore and Ihedigbo.

We had a short training camp for Brown/Barrett that Sanders/Merriweather actually started off as the starters, then we cut (Sanders foolishly IMO). Then the other 3 guys were brought in DURING THE SEASON.

Moore certainly grew as a player and fits in at either FS or CB next year. The other  3 players are likely all gone and replaced by Gregory, Wilson, Dennard and Ebner.

I'd call that a BIG upgrade

if we can get a healthy Ras-I, the '10 DMC, the Will Allen who played very well in short stints vs. slot guys last year, a Moore who improves on his impressive end of the year performance and Arrington continuing to ballhawk (only with less time of the field) then I hthink our CB crew will be very good. Dennard could even play corner and Moore FS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : You never felt like assualting a cop. If it had been a woman or child he beat up. I would be more concerned. The timing of it was the worst part of the infraction.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

haha truth

I have great respect for most police officers, very hard job

but so many times they instigate situations, go on power trips, demean and humiliate a person and puff up the charges during the arrest to make it look worse than the actual situation was

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]FenwayChuck - no disrespect intended but that is a mighty broad generalization about American integrity that is not at all consistent with my experience and I'm no one's spring chicken.  You are of course entitled to your view but I simply don't agree.  Are there those who take a cynical approach to life and would sell their mother for a nickel?  Of course but they are in the minority, a visible minority to be sure, but a minority nonetheless.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

ATJ, No disrespect inferred by you stating your opinion. YOU claim that those that would kill their mom or their children for a nickel is in the minority, I believe you just do not want to belive it to be true.  I am not a CYNIC- I am a realist....  I have travelled this country, and the world extensively..... and I am just saying what I see...

INTEGRITY = being willing to tell the truth regardless of the consequences you will suffer personaly..... AMERICA is no longer famous for that!  YES there are pockets of people who will always do the RIGHT thing... hand money back to a teller that is not theirs, give money back to the cashier, tell someone that they dropped something, help someone find the right way even though it costs them personally.... there are pockets of those people.  However the gov'ts own statistics show that 30% of disability collectors are "Sketchy" to be polite.  Assuming that to be correct.... there are others that know about this and say NOTHING....   The gov'ts own records show that "HEAD START" is a money pit.... that is to say; that the children who go to head start get an initial bounce but within a  year or so those who do not have the opportunity to get that program have caught up to and in many cases exceeded their start... YET the gov't keeps using that as a way to steal from you.   Our president and vice president tell us how we need to help the poor... we need to give them more.... YET the gov'ts own statistics show that those that are on assistance now avg about $21000/person/ yr ( given the freebies they get)... of course those of us who know people who work at lets say WALMART etc, know people who make much less than that and are having their wages stolen to be given to these "POOR".  I know many working people that do not have cable, the ability to have steak once a week..... Apparently that is not the case for those not working poor.  
     I did not take my statement lightly when I stated that America as a whole has almost NO personal integrity....  but I stick to my statement... as I see it daily. I deal with it daily... I see people damage things where I work and then claim they should have our services for free.... Problem is- the items was verified immediately before they used it....SO NOPE!
    I wish that it was a minority.... but how many people buy things on EBAY ( or other internet site) and do not tell the state that they are in what they purchased so that they can pay a use tax on it?   It is no longer the minority sir, it is the rule.... and the exception is integrity.  Since integrity is no longer expected.... then it looks just fine to the normal person watching it.

VP Biden told us all how we need to be willing to help our fellow Americans.... How we need to give more.   WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE.,....  He gave less than 3% of his income to charity....  REALLY?  Why- because it is altruistic to say, but he has no integrity!

I think that if you look you will understand that personal integrity, and accountibility-vs-responsibility are VERY LACKING in this country. 

It is great to discuss though.... most people blame the cops for being heavy handed thugs.... However they fail to realize that their actions usually are a result of the person who they are tasked with ensuring is not a problem.  IF an officer comes up to you and says SIR you are causing a stir, and you react adversely.... He has two options; 1)to act heavy handed... hoping you backdown, -or- 2) pray that you are not one of those that will prevent him from ever seeing his family again.  I'd chose the former, and take out the threat before it takes me out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

NOW, you do not know what kind of a team mate he will be....  While I tend to agree with you that he is a "ME FIRST" person.... "I" shall reserve judgment until we see if that is true when he has some discipline in his life.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

It looks like he had some recent issues, but I haven't read of him being a habitual offender.  Janoris Jenkins makes him look like an alter boy. Those issue have cost him dearly, dropping from a second rounder to a 7th has to be a huge wake up call.  Hopefully he hets his head on straight regardles of what he does on the feild.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : haha truth I have great respect for most police officers, very hard job but so many times they instigate situations, go on power trips, demean and humiliate a person and puff up the charges during the arrest to make it look worse than the actual situation was
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Spoken by someone who has never walked into a situation and put THEIR life on the line with little or no information.

Once you have had to defend the life and liberty of another without knowing everything ( like does one of the perpetrators have a gun- will this biotch slice me, or is there anything they can do to prevent me from going home alive today) then you have a right to judge those who have to make those decision regularly.... UNTIL  then go sit in the corner and suck your thumb.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : Spoken by someone who has never walked into a situation and put THEIR life on the line with little or no information. Once you have had to defend the life and liberty of another without knowing everything ( like does one of the perpetrators have a gun- will this biotch slice me, or is there anything they can do to prevent me from going home alive today) then you have a right to judge those who have to make those decision regularly.... UNTIL  then go sit in the corner and suck your thumb.

watch your mouth bro

I'm in the National Guard and well trained/informed on the things your trying to 'educate me' on in an obnoxious way

I have little respect for the university campus police officers who look to ruin the lives of 19-20 year olds b/c they have an open container or a bit of weed on them

I've seen cops visably dissapointed that a girl who was being put on a stretcher after a fall at a house party was 21 and not 20, so they couldn't make an arrest on someone headed to the ER for being underage... not caring at all if she would be ok

I've seen cops insult and antagonize kids who had too much to drink but weren't doing anything wrong so hopefully the drunk kid would 'assault them' (maybe like Dennard) and then the bully would have an excuse to smash someone weaker than them in face and throw cuffs on 'em.

like I said in a post the other day, I got my car stuck in a ditch/stone wall once avoiding a deer in the middle of nowhere and left the tow truck call for the morning...only to be woken up by cops, who intimidated me, tried to get me to admit to drinking (untrue), then charged me with FELONY EVADING (a crime related to hit and run property damage with potential jail time if guilty) and I needed $1,500 in lawyer fees to be clear of the charges, there was ZERO property damage.

oh don't forget the numerous power trips that take place when someone is pulled over going 12 above the speed limit and made to feel like a criminal...those are VERY disgusting

i respect officers who ACTUALLY put their life on the line to keep us safe. Not small town bored bullies or capmus babysitters who intimidate and flaunt the law b/c they have few actual crimes or dangerous issues to solve/resolve

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : watch your mouth bro I'm in the National Guard and well trained/informed on the things your trying to 'educate me' on in an obnoxious way I have little respect for the university campus police officers who look to ruin the lives of 19-20 year olds b/c they have an open container or a bit of weed on them I've seen cops visably dissapointed that a girl who was being put on a stretcher after a fall at a house party was 21 and not 20, so they couldn't make an arrest on someone headed to the ER for being underage... not caring at all if she would be ok I've seen cops insult and antagonize kids who had too much to drink but weren't doing anything wrong so they could 'assult them' (maybe like Dennard) and they'd have an excuse to smash someone weaker than them in face and throw cuffs on 'em. like I said in a post the other day, I got my car stuck in a ditch/stone wall once avoiding a deer in the middle of nowhere and left the tow truck call for the morning...only to be woken up by cops, who intimidated me, tried to get me to admit to drinking, then charged me with FELONY EVADING (a crime related to hit and run property damage with potential jail time if guilty) and I needed $1,500 in lawyer fees to be clear of the charges and the numerous power trips that take place when someone is pulled over going 12 above the speed limit and made to feel like a criminal are disgusting i respect officers who ACTUALLY put their life on the line to keep us safe. Not small town babysitters who intimidate and have few actual crimes or dangerous issues to solve/resolve

WOW, You are in the National Guard huh.....  I AM SO HONORED TO SPEAK WITH YOU...... NOT.... Give me a break..... get a life you little thumb sucker....

I was in the REAL MILITARY for 20+ years....  I honor those who actually serve beside me in the real theater... but not those of YOU that sit a college and judge others because YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE.... Those who joined the guard and actually got deployed are GODS in my mind.

I hope that when the time comes that you were trained well.... because there WILL be decisions you are required to make that will require YOU to think, not look in some damned book and follow some damned scenario.  YOU have NO concept of what the real world is based on YOUR view of what YOU think happened. 

YOU also have no idea who I am and what I have been through... so again I tell you GRAB A CORNER AND SUCK YOUR THUMB!

You have no respect for the campus police(your words)..... who BTW are trying to uphold the campus or state LAWS (whether you like them or not)....  that is all I have to hear from you.

YOU are such a spoiled little brat that YOU believe you have a right to judge someone else who is entering a building full of law breakers, as being WRONG for doing their job. 

YES there are those that can be a little overboard, but for every handful of those like that, there are those who go home in a box ( because they were dumb enough not to perceive the threats around them).

Wow you have seen cops antagonize kids who had too much to drink but did nothing wrong?   REALLY?... SO publicly displaying your DRUNKENESS or being rowdy is doing nothing wrong?  REALLY????  HAving a littl eMarijuana if the law says it is illegal is NOT wrong?  LOOK if it is a lwa they are supposed to enforce it- whether I agree with it or not.

Please explain your accident....  DID YOU LEAVE THE CAR?.... OR did you stay with the car and were intoxicated in it when the cops came?  Because both of those are violations of the law.... I KNOW that you don't like the laws.... but lets ask;

1) You are driving- Drunk or not....  YOU swerve to avoid a deer (Very noble of you).... YOU run along the side of the road into a ditch and hitting a wall....  DAMAGING SOMEONE ELSE's PROPERTY DID YOU NOT?  

In every state they have a value of (damage/ stealing) of anothers property that makes it a felony... it is based on how much you did.  LEAVING the scene of an accident where excessive property damage is done is a CRIME!  DUH!!!

SO now these mean cops picked on you?  REALLY?....

They woke you up and having seen the scene of your sccident figured you must have been toasted.....  HMMM?  SO they attempted to intimidate you into saying you were.... or your mind knew you had a few the night before and when they asked several questions about the accident you felt like they were intimidating?

YOU WERE IN THE WRONG..... You are one of the people I mention with a lack of integrity and personal responsibility..... IT is their place to UPHOLD the law.... NOT to decide it doesn't need to be enforced....  

IF you have a nice set of 8oo8's they are more lenient on you.... but oh well... what can I say....  

IT is their place to CITE you for disobeying the law and allow the states attorney to decide whether there is enough evidence for the case to go to court.  THE states attorney are the ones who would have decided to charge you with evading, and escaping the scene of the damage.... they do the paperwork.   The COPS investigate and throw it at the COURTS hands and they prefer the correct charges.  In a lot of places the two co-mingle the jobs so that those of you as well educated as you can accuse them of improeperly treating you...

LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT IS A CRIME... IF THE VALUE OF DAMAGE IS HIGH ENOUGH /> />> IT IS A FELONY..... YOU WERE WRONG.. and won't accept the responsibility.... it is all their fault.... GO BACK IN YOUR CORNER AND SUCK YOUR THUMB.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]i respect officers who ACTUALLY put their life on the line to keep us safe. Not small town babysitters who intimidate and have few actual crimes or dangerous issues to solve/resolve

We are sorry we were all unaware that you were our judge of what was dangerous, and that we are all babysitters unless we meet what YOU the almighty RAMEAKAP things is dangerous...
    EVer heard of a crowd gettung rowdy and riotous?  What are we who are charged with enforcing the law supposed to do when you spoiled brat thumb suckers do that?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : WOW, You are in the National Guard huh.....  I AM SO HONORED TO SPEAK WITH YOU...... NOT.... Give me a break..... get a life you little thumb sucker.... I was in the REAL MILITARY for 20+ years....  I honor those who actually serve beside me in the real theater... but not those of YOU that sit a college and judge others because YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE.... Those who joined the guard and actually got deployed are GODS in my mind. I hope that when the time comes that you were trained well.... because there WILL be decisions you are required to make that will require YOU to think, not look in some damned book and follow some damned scenario.  YOU have NO concept of what the real world is based on YOUR view of what YOU think happened.  YOU also have no idea who I am and what I have been through... so again I tell you GRAB A CORNER AND SUCK YOUR THUMB! You have no respect for the campus police(your words)..... who BTW are trying to uphold the campus or state LAWS (whether you like them or not)....  that is all I have to hear from you. YOU are such a spoiled little brat that YOU believe you have a right to judge someone else who is entering a building full of law breakers, as being WRONG for doing their job.  YES there are those that can be a little overboard, but for every handful of those like that, there are those who go home in a box ( because they were dumb enough not to perceive the threats around them). Wow you have seen cops antagonize kids who had too much to drink but did nothing wrong?   REALLY?... SO publicly displaying your DRUNKENESS or being rowdy is doing nothing wrong?  REALLY????  HAving a littl eMarijuana if the law says it is illegal is NOT wrong?  LOOK if it is a lwa they are supposed to enforce it- whether I agree with it or not. Please explain your accident....  DID YOU LEAVE THE CAR?.... OR did you stay with the car and were intoxicated in it when the cops came?  Because both of those are violations of the law.... I KNOW that you don't like the laws.... but lets ask; 1) You are driving- Drunk or not....  YOU swerve to avoid a deer (Very noble of you).... YOU run along the side of the road into a ditch and hitting a wall....  DAMAGING SOMEONE ELSE's PROPERTY DID YOU NOT?   In every state they have a value of (damage/ stealing) of anothers property that makes it a felony... it is based on how much you did.  LEAVING the scene of an accident where excessive property damage is done is a CRIME!  DUH!!!  SO now these mean cops picked on you?  REALLY?.... They woke you up and having seen the scene of your sccident figured you must have been toasted.....  HMMM?  SO they attempted to intimidate you into saying you were.... or your mind knew you had a few the night before and when they asked several questions about the accident you felt like they were intimidating? YOU WERE IN THE WRONG..... You are one of the people I mention with a lack of integrity and personal responsibility..... IT is their place to UPHOLD the law.... NOT to decide it doesn't need to be enforced....   IF you have a nice set of 8oo8's they are more lenient on you.... but oh well... what can I say....   IT is their place to CITE you for disobeying the law and allow the states attorney to decide whether there is enough evidence for the case to go to court.  THE states attorney are the ones who would have decided to charge you with evading, and escaping the scene of the damage.... they do the paperwork.   The COPS investigate and throw it at the COURTS hands and they prefer the correct charges.  In a lot of places the two co-mingle the jobs so that those of you as well educated as you can accuse them of improeperly treating you... LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT IS A CRIME... IF THE VALUE OF DAMAGE IS HIGH ENOUGH /> /> /> IT IS A FELONY..... YOU WERE WRONG.. and won't accept the responsibility.... it is all their fault.... GO BACK IN YOUR CORNER AND SUCK YOUR THUMB.....

haha

what a loser you sound like

cops intimidate and do wrong by innocent people all the time, make situations worse.... thats the facts of life. If I'm 'spoiled' b/c I think there are better things to waste your time on than some kids with open beer containers on a lawn or who smoke a lil weed, then so be it.

I respect them  greatly when they deserve it

my situations were all white on white too... Never even got into the terrible racial injustices and confrontations caused purely b/c a person is black... like Dennard obviously is... such sad racist arrests happen all the time and are a blackeye on law enforcement.

the way you childish insult others just b/c they feel differently than you and back it up with the truth/facts is pathetic, you clearly have no idea how to have a polite disagreement and are way to into yourself, your 'accomplishments' and insulting and demeaning others who may not think like you and have life experiences to back it up

get a life and grow up

later bro

Sections
Shortcuts