Alfonzo Dennard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Alfonzo Dennard

In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard:
    In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : Doesn't this seem to happen every year? A player always seems to get injured either the 1st or 2nd day of camp for us and we can't toss them on the PuP. I always thought that was a silly rule. It should extend to the 1st preseason game. But there is also the 1 time short term IR this year. Don't forget there is a new rule where once a year you can stick a player on IR and pull him off after 8 weeks if you want. The only catch is they can't practice in 6 of the 8 weeks, it's a one time deal, and the person has to be on the 53 man squad before he can be placed on this special IR
    Posted by PatsEng

Although that rule has been passed by ownership, it has NOT been ratified by the
    NFLPA and there fore can NOT be used. Similarly the rule extending the trade dead line is not passed by the NFLPA. So two rules recently approved by ownership that seem to help the players are being held up by the NFLPA in their on going pi$$ing match. Thank D Smith for his policy of being an a$$ with ALL moves made by the NFL.
    So NO that rule is NOT available.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Alfonzo Dennard : Evidently you've never had one pop on you. It's a really weird feeling, & later it masks being fully healed very well. It's why there are so many times it's incorrectly called another injury, when it's actually just the same injury that didn't heal 100% resurfacing.
    Posted by xxxcrwn

No I have not.  I'm actually known in many circles for my freakishly large and durable hammys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In Response to Re: Alfonzo Dennard : No I have not.  I'm actually known in many circles for my freakishly large and durable hammys.
    Posted by tcal2-

LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well didn't the colts carry a guy on the 53 man roster ALL season that didn't have a chance to play?  Oh wait we're not tanking the season to get the #1 overall pick.. never mind.

Sections
Shortcuts