ALGE CRUMPLER TD DROP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

ALGE CRUMPLER TD DROP

We all know the Pats didn't play their best game yesterday, but did anyone stop to think about the TD he dropped? I do not understand why Gronk was not in the game. Why was Woodhead running the ball on 1st down? Why was Brady overlooking Tate when he was wide open? The Pats could have won this game. I'm going to say this again we could have used a deep threat yesterday and better play calling. I would love to have #21 from Raiders to boost the secondary. Overall, I think BB need to be active in the FA market.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: ALGE CRUMPLER TD DROP

Asomugha would be great but he will be seeking too much $$$$$

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: ALGE CRUMPLER TD DROP:
    [QUOTE]Asomugha would be great but he will be seeking too much $$$$$
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I would love him here. BB needs to do some serious think this off season. The defense needs to play more physical and smart. He should address some of these issues in free agency.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ALGE CRUMPLER TD DROP : I would love him here. BB needs to do some serious think this off season. The defense needs to play more physical and smart. He should address some of these issues in free agency.
    Posted by FLY2K[/QUOTE]

I don't see the Patriots paying for #21 and Mankins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ALGE CRUMPLER TD DROP : I don't see the Patriots paying for #21 and Mankins
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

He my take a pay cut to win a Superbowl. BB has to do something to get this DEFENSE right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Crumpler never was here to catch passes, only to block. He probably was thrown that pass because the jests would not be looking for it. That strategy worked fine; he was open and brady threw the perfect ball, except crumpler forgot about the hanging on to the ball part.

I cannot see BB paying #21 a gazillion dollars. I can see him taking another CB early in the draft, 1st or 2nd round.

I hope they do see their way clear to pay Mankins. The effect he has on the offense is obvious. He revitalized the running game and I don't think we lost a game before yesterday since he came back.

Just pay the man, Mr. Kraft. You're worth billions. What else will you spend it on? Do you need a bigger house, still more jewelry or more expensive cars and planes than you already own?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donk3. Show donk3's posts

I don't blame Brady for not throwing to Tate.  He drops too many passes.  I blame him for not throwing to Hernadez and "Ski".  Crumpler has been a blocker all year and they tried to make him a pass catcher and paid for it.  I'll say one thing though.....While the other Pats were watching the LB that Brady tossed the ball to run the length of the field, Crumpler ran him down and tackled him.  Brady's "attempt" at tackling him was pitiful.  The defense played well enough to win, but they gave up 14 points.....7 on after botched fake punt and 7 after onside kick.  I don't blame them for that.  Brady kept them on the field too often by not moving the sticks.  Put the blame on #12.  He makes all the money and gets all the credit when they win.  He seems to have lost the hunger that made him so great.  I want the old Tom Brady back.  Anybody know where he is?