All aboard!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

We are still the best team in football. If Cassel can't get it done than O'Connol will. In Bill we trust.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Cassle with BB's help will get er done. Dont you worry. BB will script it out for him and the Pats will get er done with a solid performance. Nothing fancy but they wll get er done.

I agree with all the specualtion looking back to 2001. Cassle knows this is his shot. He's motivated to give it his all and not make big mistakes so when Brady returns he's off to another team for some decent bucks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

We can win with Cassell or O'Connell.

Great point, fairbanks. I'm even more psyched to prove these idiot pundits wrong!

We're gonna crush the JESTS!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Hey, guys. Long time reader, never posted till now.

Just wanted to say that I'm aboard. Peace.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

hey mvp-you should get t-shirts made of embrace the faith.like the ones of embrace the hate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I'm onboard..In fact, I'm driving the sonofabitch!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Moss I am so pumped up right now about how badly we are being brushed aside as an after thought right now that I am this close to strarting a Pats web site with my own forum and having T shirts made up with embrace the faith and All aboard the Cassel express! lol We need to stand together and support this team no matter who is QBing.

Someone started a thread that is titled "Stick a fork in this season....its all done" or something to that effect and i urge all of you to fight back against that kind of fanhood, We have played one game this year and i am sorry but if you are a fan and you think its all over after one game you are a fair weather fan and should not be on this forum. If you want to be a fair weather fan go watch the Jets for christs sake. If you guys see a fan on this board that is preaching gloom and doom you need to counter that with EMBRACE THE FAITH! Cause at this point boys and girls it is either get on board the train or?....say it with me....Get the F off!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I like the attitude here and only echo the sentiments of everyone else.

I do find it somewhat puzzling that Green Bay was 13-3 last year, bid adieu to their future HOF QB, gave the keys to an unproven back up and everyone has them contending for the Super Bowl BUT...the Patriots are going tp be 8-8.

Another thing to keep in mind, as I note that Merriman will now take the advice of his doctors and is out for the year, it's only week one and we have no idea what players other teams will lose as the season goes on. (not that I'm hoping people get hurt but I doubt TB will be the only impact guy to go down)

Keep up the good work MVPKilla!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

As Tom Brady has said. It will be OK. I Still Like our chances. I'm excited to see what the team can do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I dont even think it is a question, All Cassel has to do is not make the big mistake that costs us the game if he can do that the team should be able to pull together and rally around him for the Win. I am sure he will hit a few snags but if we have his back and let him know he is our guy Cassel might be able to take us farther then anyone can imagine. I am going to go out and get me a number 16 jursey tonight that is how much faith i have in this team. The Matt Cassel train is leaving for New York and wont stop till it hits Tampa get on board or get teh F off!

EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!

WE HAVE YOUR BACK MATT CASSEL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

From a colts man - Good luck Pats fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Kmax I like your attitude man, open it up. I do not think for a second that Belicheck is going to change the playbook for Cassel and any coach that over looks him will regret it. I 100% could see them come out throwing, but i also fully expect a huge push from the RB's and the O line. The Jets only scored 20 points against a lack luster Miami team and our D and our coaching is way better then Miami, Pats will win this game and the Matt Cassel train will move to the next city! all the way to tampa baby! THE MATT CASSEL TRAIN IS LEAVING FOR NEW YORK! EITHER GET ON BOARD OR GET THE F*CK OFF!

EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!

P.S. Underdogg it means a lot coming from a Colts fan, you are a class act.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

thats what I want to see people EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08 BABY! HERE WE GO CASSEL HERE WE GO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I could not get back here until today.

EFFFING LET'S GO !!
    Bring it on, I want to see what this team can do. FOR BETTER OR WORSE!(worse, only that they can't go 16-0 so FING WHAT!)

WIN Play !

GO PAT's

SCREW EVERYONE ELSE -

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

EMBRACE THE HATE - 08
    Remember

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

test

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

the time for embracethe hate has come and gone and now we must rally together and support our team and our new QB so it is now time for EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I am more or less expressing to the NFL as a whole FANs included.
    I can forgive just not forget.

I can EMBRACE THE FAITH...
    I trust this fate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mongoose. Show Mongoose's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Call me crazy, but with the talent on this team and the coaching staff I'm going to be looking forward to each and every game and expect great results. Go Patriots! Get well Tom Brady.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Thats what I am talking about Mongoose! EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08! WE HAVE FAITH IN THIS TEAM!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

I can see the trolls have come out from under their rocks since i left the office last night, I guess they did check the train schedule cause their is a Matt Cassel train on its way to New York and they are standing on the tracks! EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

there is going to be a lot less pink hats at games I can promise you that haha, everyone in my office is telling em to just sell my tickets after what happened to Brady but like i have said in the past I didnt watch the Pats on sundays to watch Tom Brady play I watched so i could see the Pats play and the Patriots will still be taking the field with or with out Brady so I am going to all my games and I will be 100% supportive of this team all the way to Tampa!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Got room on the train for another one?Because I'm on board!They say we're done,I say we've just begun.It's time to show the rest of the league what we Pats fans already know.Even without Brady(as great as he is)the Patriots are still the best in the NFL.Sunday the Jets go down!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

Yea me too, my first reaction was this season is over i was so dissapointed that I dopnt get to see Brady play this year but then out of no where i just got this gut feeling like we will be ok. I really do think we will still win this div and make the playoffs and shock the world it is just this feeling i can not shake, i know it is way to early to tell but i really think we could go all the way with this team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

All aboard!!!!!!

No question. They are going to surprise a lot of people this season.

It's got the makings of a bigtime shocker. Plus, Wilfork is pissed, which means some poor quarterback's gonna get eaten.

Train cars are growing...this is good. My ticket's already punched.

Sections
Shortcuts