All Cheatriot Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

All Cheatriot Fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Re: All Cheatriot Fans

See you in the playoffs biatch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Oh we will and we will make Peytons 7-8 post season record even more pathetic than it already is.  Go back to your own board and enjoy the win the refs gave you while you still can punk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Typical, people showing up after the game to pound their chests. If he was a true sports fans he'd say they were lucky to pull this one out like UD did and say we'll see you in the playoffs but all he wants to do is act like a three year old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

At least he shut up when I brought up Peytons stellar playoff performances.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Isn't it sweet when a husband and wife do things together.
    Coltman and his big squeeze.

First: 11/16/2009
    Last: 11/17/2009

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

She is an ugly *itch..She got hit by the ugly stick or kicked in the face by a colt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I don't know, call me sick but I think the OP is kinda funny.  There has been a lot of crying going on.  We got beat.  We had our chances to win and we didn't.  We know that some calls aren't going to go our way in their stadium just like some do go our way in our stadium.  It is what it is.  We aren't going to face tougher competition this year and we only lost by a point.  Brady is back as good as ever.  
    We have a lot of reasons to still be happy about the season.  Just to be on the safe side though, I'm hoping the Chargers do make the playoffs now and somehow take Indy out first.  The Chargers have been kryptonite to the Colts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Cheatriots?

The Colts turned up the heat illegally on the Pats because they had the flu in the 2006 AFC Championship which is not only against the rules of the NFL but is also Felony Assault to cause bodily injury.  Whoever approved that should be in prison, not just fined.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgolden13. Show mgolden13's posts

Dude she didn't just get hit with the ugly stick, she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wow.  you said "Cheatriots"  oh, bristling invective.  I am stunned.  I think I will stop watching football now.  Your team is a paragon of virtue.  The "skipping" crowd noise and UNUSUALLY high temperature at gametime were completely accidents.  Yep.  Betcha.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Colt fans are stupid but not terrorists. I think we can suspend the use of that word in this forum. Call opposing fans all the names you want but they are not people who blow up buildings, planes, or themselves so continue on I won't tell what you can say I just feel that word should be used to describe good AMERICAN people.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: All Cheatriot Fans:
    [QUOTE]Dude she didn't just get hit with the ugly stick, she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    Posted by mgolden13[/QUOTE]

I think they planted one of her ribs and the ugly tree grew from that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Cheatriot Fans : yeah you are sick you fcking traitor. why don't you go root for the Colts then. And stop saying "we"..you're no longer part of us. Nothing iggs me more then Fraudulent Fans like this one here. Aiding and agreeing with other stupid fans of other teams who taunt us. ain't sht funny about that stupid Colts fan, they're all fcking terrorists to me, fck them. Let's all back Ray Lewis to break Peyton Manning in half when the Pass Inteference CHEATING Colts play the Ravens next.
    Posted by Swifttight[/QUOTE]

Oh, I get it. You must be that guy that fans from other teams are referring to when they say fans of Boston teams have class.

I would encourage you to read what cdj writes. He has a lot of good stuff. If you are capable of learning, you would learn from him. And I would pick him over you any day of the week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

Even your own fans agree with me. LOL Priceless. We'll have the heat ready, and the refs nice and paid when and if you cry babies make it back . LOL LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Trust me, ive seen peyton the nose pickin goober whining and crying like the redneck little goober he is......why do you think their is the 5 yard rule? The colts....oh he hit me wah, wah, wah.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Cheatriot Fans : And YOU must be that drunk guy that keeps gropping females at the train stations during rush hour. Why don't you go suc k on an egg buddy. you'd encourage me to read what "cdj writes", please, I've seen the sht he writes, they're all bullsht. He can't take the truth and if you're following him then you've been taken for a fool. Learn how to be somebody and be your own man, you BTCH.

Actually, the implication was that he is pretty smart and that you are demonstrably an idiot and that, if you are capable of learning, you could learn something from him.

I really can't imagine how you missed that. 

<whisper> the last line was ironic. I even put a link into dictionary.com so you could look up ironic.</whisper>

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Cheatriot Fans : while you're in here terrorizing this beautifull forum with taunts, your wh0re mother is out selling her smelly Twatt for a buck. Why don't you go run a route and see if you can spot where she is and pick her up. Do something to keep you busy you worthless rotten sperm.

Does this really terrorize you? 

I guess words can hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

yup, not to justify my outburst earlier, but it wasn't unprovoked.

DHFREE93, you deserved better from me, but TOGAH, coltsbabe, and this clown don't deserve anything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to All Cheatriot Fans:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

Boy are you stupid. Go check the link I left for you sister/wife. The Colts got away with one. Read the link,then come back here with that knowledge & make a moron out of yourself.

Sections
Shortcuts