All done here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

All done here

Just wanted everyone to be absolutely sure I didn't get booted, I left.  NOT because the forum changes were bad, I don't really care.  Because between the bad fans and the non fans, this place is a disgusting mudhole of people I no longer care to commune with about my team.  Going somewhere where the fans are at least reasonable and the Jintsfan/Phatrex/MasterHess/UD6 types get booted after they prove they are useless.

For all you who say "don't tell us what kind of fans to be"  I say  YES, I WILL TELL YOU.  Have some loyalty, some respect, and some sense of history.  You complain more than Buffalo fans, more than Cleveland fans, heck you complain for than EAGLES fans.  You deserve the Jests.  You make me want to vomit.  Sniveling bunch of self important babies.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: All done here

Um, wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Okay bye... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just wanted everyone to be absolutely sure I didn't get booted, I left.  NOT because the forum changes were bad, I don't really care.  Because between the bad fans and the non fans, this place is a disgusting mudhole of people I no longer care to commune with about my team.  Going somewhere where the fans are at least reasonable and the Jintsfan/Phatrex/MasterHess/UD6 types get booted after they prove they are useless.

For all you who say "don't tell us what kind of fans to be"  I say  YES, I WILL TELL YOU.  Have some loyalty, some respect, and some sense of history.  You complain more than Buffalo fans, more than Cleveland fans, heck you complain for than EAGLES fans.  You deserve the Jests.  You make me want to vomit.  Sniveling bunch of self important babies.  

[/QUOTE]

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/immature

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Don't let the door hit your bum on the way out......Buh bye.....(Unless of course your gonna be like Babe and come back again on Thursday) Hee Hee Hee : - ))

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You're going to be banned for your post on negame's thread anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Pats' fan base just got about 20% more loyal with his departure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Happy Trails to you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Sorry to hear you are leaving.

So what  message board are you joining / who is your new team? The Texans or maybe the Atlanta Falcons, I heard they have not lost yet..good bet there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Happy Trails to you.

[/QUOTE]

Here's some news baby. dave was a poster and fan years before you ever came tyo this site. It's pencil necked phony fans like you that make real Pats fans leave before they vomit.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Happy Trails to you.

[/QUOTE]

Here's some news baby. dave was a poster and fan years before you ever came tyo this site. It's pencil necked phony fans like you that make real Pats fans leave before they vomit.

[/QUOTE]

Right Rusty. GFY. Have a nice day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor widdle baby don't be angry. You don't want your face to get pink and match your helmet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Right Rusty. Have a nice day.

Babe, you and I rarely agree but varied opinions are what makes this forum a fun place to participate in.

I would find it hard to do myself but try and take the high road and don't get yourself banned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

[QUOTE]

SOrry you feel this way. I hope you find a better place

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Dave, isn't this the second time you had a nervous breakdown and left? I remember a similar thread after the Jets loss in the playoffs, no?

Best of luck...Dave is DONE.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hmmmmm........so ok... Does that mean the whiny rant is done too?

yikes, I guess that WAS a tough loss.  Level headed always rational  davedsone has become unhinged.

fascinating that you call everyone babies... Paraphrasing ...

" I'm all done here.  Waaaaahhhhhhh....!"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe, you and I rarely agree but varied opinions are what makes this forum a fun place to participate in.

I would find it hard to do myself but try and take the high road and don't get yourself banned.

[/QUOTE]

I'll just pull a Rusty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll just pull a Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

What would be your next screen name?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll just pull a Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Ha! Can you imagine the arsonal of names he's already got locked and loaded. Some in reserve for his weekly bannings and others to prove how wonderful he is.   Sick

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll just pull a Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Ha! Can you imagine the arsonal of names he's already got locked and loaded. Some in reserve for his weekly bannings and others to prove how wonderful he is.   Sick

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll just pull a Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Cripes, Dumb submit button,  What ever happened to the message saying they don't allow multiple rapid posting?  or the delete post function?  Sorry guys and ladies.

Sections
Shortcuts